Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners (2257 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by onila(f): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
they like snatching both Yorubas males and females

i remember one time, this yoruba guy was hitting on this white guys girlfriend, when her bf was clearly in the same club

the white guy and his friend ganged up on him and beat him and threw him out of the club

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by SmartchoicesNG: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
onila:

Are you sure your brain is not overheating?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by jonath0012(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
onila:

Has anyone snatched your bobo before ni?

Talk make we focus on that one
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by DarkMagic(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
X X X X
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by kio052001(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
they're always doing it because it is in them.

I remember growing up in Bariga there was this woman with 4 male child from 4 different men and she is leaving with another man whom she hasn't had a child for.

a man was making plans to move to America with his wife and 4 children (3 boys), so my man was asked to submit blood test and other things to prove they're family, the thing we heard next was the man had traveled with two of the boys and will be coming back for the wife and the other 2 children, years later rumours started flying that the man left the other 2 children because they weren't his.

a neighbour where I stay presently, whose wife sells in island, brings home married women home to free-style, I don't believe when I heard about him because the man is gentle looking fellow, 1 day me and him were discussing outside the compound and these young boys and girls just walked passed us and he said children of these days, they are corrupt, I don't blame them it's the parents, that how can he not know the where about of his 2 daughters at any given time, I was like that is true o. I was on leave when I saw him come out to look around and I like what is this man doing so I stay indoor monitoring what will happen only for him to sign a person standing be the gate to come, guess who the person was? it was the woman selling food stuffs by the junction of our street

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by onila(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
kio052001:

I remember growing up in Bariga there was this woman with 4 male child from 4 different men and she is leaving with another man whom she hasn't had a child for.

a man was making plans to move to America with his wife and 4 children (3 boys), so my man was asked to submit blood test and other things to prove they're family, the thing we heard next was the man had traveled with two of the boys and will be coming back for the wife and the other 2 children, years later rumours started flying that the man left the other 2 children because they weren't his.

a neighbour where I stay presently, whose wife sells in island, brings home married women home to free-style, I don't believe when I heard about him because the man is gentle looking fellow, 1 day me and him were discussing outside the compound and these young boys and girls just walked passed us and he said children of these days, they are corrupt, I don't blame them it's the parents, that how can he not know the where about of his 2 daughters at any given time, I was like that is true o. I was on leave when I saw him come out to look around and I like what is this man doing so I stay indoor monitoring what will happen only for him to sign a person standing be the gate to come, guess who the person was? it was the woman selling food stuffs by the junction of our street

shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Reminds me of this Yoruba guy that I have told several times I'm in a relationship but the guy still insisting and is even calling me his wife, had to block him off angry.

I and Yoruba guys? not in this world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by tunamenga(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2017
kio052001:

story teller... Haven't you seen other tribes snatching each other's partner. Religion and tribe is not the problem but the potential behind the two. Imagine a world without hate and rascim. Let's preach love and this will make us love each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by kio052001(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
tunamenga:
story teller... Haven't you seen other tribes snatching each other's partner. Religion and tribe is not the problem but the potential behind the two. Imagine a world without hate and rascim. Let's preach love and this will make us love each other.
my friend my parents grew up here in Lagos and I was born and brought up here in Lagos, I've lived in so many areas in Lagos the worst amongst them is Shomolu, I fear the Yorubas there; both male and female. I've spent long holidays in Ilorin, Warri, PH, Umuahia and Ibafo, at least enough to mingle with fellows in the area, to say these is these, the bad male or female in the South-West do their without caution, at times self right in front of the person's partner, that is when you'll start hearing things like "iyawo wa ni(na our wife, na wa o them dey share am ni)" "ah! abi tami nor(meaning she go born my own too)" "he or she is feeling me"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
Reminds of this Yoruba guy that I have told several times I'm in a relationship but the guy still insisting and is even calling me his wife, had to block him off angry.

wtf.
What is wrong with Yoruba guys angry

Give me good reasons why you think the trait onila stated is only peculiar to yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
kio052001:

my friend my parents grew up here in Lagos and I was born and brought up here in Lagos, I've lived in so many areas in Lagos the worst amongst them is Shomolu, I fear the Yorubas there; both male and female. I've spent long holidays in Ilorin, Warri, PH, Umuahia and Ibafo, at least enough to mingle with fellows in the area, to say these is these, the bad male or female in the South-West do their without caution, at times self right in front of the person's partner, that is when you'll start hearing things like "iyawo wa ni(na our wife, na wa o them dey share am ni)" "ah! abi tami nor(meaning she go born my own too)" "he or she is feeling me"
bro this trait is not peculiar to any tribe
People like that are all over niheria, even all over the world

Or do you want to tell me promiscuous behavior is only peculiar to yoruba

No need to sound like a tribalist

Onila is just trolling

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by IkpuMmadu: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
They don't see infidelity and sleeping with people wife as a big deal ....I think it's cultural ...I have one around my area...the wife left him went out for years had children for another man came back and continued the marriage and the man accepted him.

Sometimes I wonder how they do it

The man seff....marry so many women...he doesn't know all his kids

It's pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
Reminds me of this Yoruba guy that I have told several times I'm in a relationship but the guy still insisting and is even calling me his wife, had to block him off angry.

seriously?
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Quality20(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
inu eje lowa - na 4 blood e de

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by onila(f): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by kio052001(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2017
sunshineG:
bro this trait is not peculiar to any tribe
People like that are all over niheria, even all over the world

Or do you want to tell me promiscuous behavior is only peculiar to yoruba

No need to sound like a tribalist

Onila is just trolling
it can be found in different tribes all over the world but when u witness the way n manner the particular ppl, u'll understand me better except u're 4m part u won't no what I mean because to them it's a normal behaviour
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Reminez(m): 2:10am On Aug 11, 2017
kio052001:

it can be found in different tribes all over the world but when u witness the way n manner the particular ppl, u'll understand me better except u're 4m part u won't no what I mean because to them it's a normal behaviour
You are a bigot. Keep pulling out fictions out of your anus. Mofo
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by kio052001(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Reminez:

You are a bigot. Keep pulling out fictions out of your anus. Mofo
thank you v.much and v.happy to hear you were and still a bigot who enjoys pulling fictions out of people's anus because you got bored of pulling from yours

well done sir

qwatinu sir

the Lord is ur strength
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by bizzy500: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:

so shld we kill a goat for dat
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by bizzy500: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2017
onila:
undecided
you've always been racist
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2017
So sad the mods left this post for people to malign a whole tribe. It is well.
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by muller101(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:

u never can tell
Life always have a way of welcoming us with a new hello.
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by placeofallure(f): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2017
kio052001:

Is it because the thread has an Afonja tone to it? People are suddenly forgetting onila hasn't had her injection in a while. Every tribe does this! I have an IBO assailant who's been a pest lately. He is married with 2 kids, he doesn't just want friendship, he wants very seriously to marry me. Are there no younger unmarried girls anymore even if he wants a second wife?

Ko si bi ti ise o si, e ma so Yoruba lenu. I'm an Afonja and proudly so!
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by onila(f): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
placeofallure:

Is it because the thread has an Afonja tone to it? People are suddenly forgetting onila hasn't had her injection in a while. Every tribe does this! I have an IBO assailant who's been a pest lately. He is married with 2 kids, he doesn't just want friendship, he wants very seriously to marry me. Are there no younger unmarried girls anymore even if he wants a second wife?

no tribe is perfect
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
U better stop saying rubbish. Its every where..I don't know what u guys going from trying to bring down a tribe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by kio052001(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
placeofallure:

NO vex ma, I never meant to undecided
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by ImaIma1(f): 2:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Even some of the women have what they call "ale"
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by PatriotTemidayo: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Never tribalize a general TREND.

Its not a Yoruba problem, it is a moral problem that affects all tribes.

People stop respecting boundaries, and other's relationship.

They can even toast a woman in the embrace of her husband or boyfriend.

Its a general/Global moral decadence.
Re: Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners by kio052001(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
ImaIma1:
Even some of the women have what they call "ale"
thank u v.much, I've been looking 4 this word since

onila:

no tribe is perfect
na TruTalk be that

on the other side of the road,
if e no b belle no woman go gree say she dey lamba

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie / Hurray! Bae Is 25! / No Nigerian Girl Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.