Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? (4702 Views)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by MrMcJay(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
olatade:
Neymar's transfer must teach us something. No matter how much your woman loves you, if she meets someone who has money more than you, forget it brother she will go like Neymar.

Wrong. Different strokes for different folks.

Do you think Ryan Giggs would have left Man Utd the way Neymar left Barca?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by MrMcJay(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Edited...
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by jacyhelen(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
MrMcJay:
Hi guys, I was going through Quora and I came across this question "would you marry the one who you love or the one who loves you?"

Sounded quite interesting and I decided to throw it open to Nairalanders.

cc: Lalasticlala
Dominique
OAM4J
Seun
Obinoscopy
Farano
Rocktation

its simple:If you are a man,marry a lady that loves u and if you are a woman,marry the man that loves u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / “I Have Done 3some S*x Before For Free” Lady Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.