Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Most Horrible Sexual Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Most Horrible Sexual Experience. (1103 Views)

My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story)) / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Most Horrible Sexual Experience. by Aliii(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
This one gal bragged about her amazing Mouth Gig skills for weeks. We get together for the first time and it’s all teeth, dry sandpaper mouth, and she’s just going at it really fast with no buildup and barely any warning, just hyperspeed. It felt like my d**k was caught in a toothy fingertrap.
I suggest I go down on her instead and she gets excited. The minute she leans back the entire room smells awful, but I don’t notice until my face is closer that she, apparently, hasn’t changed her tampon in quite awhile. Things are bloody and clotted. As disgusted as I was, my first thought was “did…she not know I was coming over today?!? no wait she invited me whattheF**K”

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal / Hello! I Need Help With This Girl / Pastors Having S3x With A Woman While Praying For Her To Get Pregnant 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.