Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Greatness Has A Secret. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Greatness Has A Secret. (256 Views)

Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / Greatness Has A Secret. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatness Has A Secret. by Chuks4prince(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Center verse: Ephesians 1:19( KJV) " And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us- ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power " Text: EPHESIANS 1:15-23. A French writer said, " I searched for the greatness of the United States of America in her comfortable harbours, her fruitful field,her abundant rivers and her vast forests - and it was not there. I searched for it in her wealthy mines,her public school system, her largest world commerce and in her institutions of high learning and it was not there. I sought for it in her Democratic Congress and her incomparable constitution and it was not there. It was when i went into the Church of the United States and heard fame with righteousness did I understood the secret of her inspiration and power. If America stops to be good,her greatness will be lost. Instead of pursuing the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and holiness,without which no man shall see the Lord,many people end up for pleasure and forsake righteousness, genuine life and faith in God that will guide them to the Lord. Greatness is from God. Let righteousness answer for your greatness. Remember, always be in torch with the source of genuine life. Further Bible verse: 1 chronicles 29:11,12. SOURCE:https://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/08/greatness-has-secret.html?showComment=1502173527890#c3322749970030688145

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Clarion Call Is Our Heritage / Unspeakable Joy / Builders For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.