Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

This Clarion Call Is Our Heritage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Clarion Call Is Our Heritage (254 Views)

Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership / A Clarion Call To All Muslims / Clarion Call To Roman Catholic Faithfuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Clarion Call Is Our Heritage by DaySpringTV: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
THIS CLARION CALL IS OUR HERITAGE
And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things (Romans 10:15)
The first assignment of any serious Christian be him/her Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet, Bishop and deacon is to preach the Gospel of peace, this simply means telling people about christ, sharing the good news of the free gift of salvation. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek unto glory (Romans 1:16) I doubt they are lots of us today who boldly would tell their neighbours and friends about christ boldly cause the "I'm ashamed of what they will say" has engulfed the Christian of this days. Let's be bold and stead fast in our desemmination of this glorious information to our peers, neighbours and even fellow Christians, some of us needs to be reminded, Restrengthened and rekindled by the word of God on the daily especially in this current situations around the world today because the economy of the world and the social lifestyle of the teeming populace especially youths is really becoming unbearable
At this point the aggressive need for the extensive evangelism and spread of Gospel and the second coming of christ is inevitable
So beloved of God, at this perilous times I charge you, yes you to put on your shoe of evangelism and enter into every nook and corner and let the word be heard of His glory and His kingdom for it is written The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise (Pro 10:30)

Bro Sam

(1) (Reply)

Who Is GOD Almighty? / If Jesus Come Once Again / WOGEO- Akoko-Edo Liberation Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.