Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

How to Make Your Blog Popular - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How to Make Your Blog Popular (4783 Views)

9 Killers Way To Make Your Blog Popular / (before You Start Blogging) How To Make Your Blog Popular / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by DRISKLEF(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
amoduokoh:
Why is your blog not popular?
Go down! You evil. grin
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Horlami3370: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
pauljumbo:

You are getting it wrong

It's better to have link back from authority site and also with authority site you get more traffic than your blog.

This is how it work post content on your blog first then share on authority sites with link to your blog.

As more people read the content on authority site some follow the link to your blog and search engine will also follow link to your blog.

After some time your blog start ranking with the keyword like the authority site.

Posting content on your blog that has low da alone is waste of traffic

The best thing you can do for yourself if you don't want to work while someone else earn the credit is to make sure your post is indexed by Google on your site before posting it on nairaland, like that, Google will know say na you get the content and for it to be on nairaland after(copy), it'll still improve your site rather than wasting your time blogging for someone else
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Carlos122(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Source : http://www.theprofany.com/7-actionable-ways-make-blog-popular/

Nice blog, when did you start blogging?
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Carlos122:

Nice blog, when did you start blogging?
But I Started theprofany.com on march 2017.
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

op what are you saying? that blog commenting adds no value? its like you havent heard of dofollow blog commenting
Actually, Im the OP..

Yes, It no longer add any value to SEO.

Google will boost your search engine presence, DA, PA If the links are coming from the Persons PAGE or POST.

Many people now engage in guest posting to attract a backlink from the Persons PAGE.

The blog commenting backlink strategy existed, but is now wiped away!

Thus, you can now comment for Brand Awareness!

Meanwhile, Backlinks From comment box or section cannot help anyone, unless brand Awareness.
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Prec1ous:
But wait OP

If you now copy all you content to nairaland, then what will you now rank for?

You have a great niche, don't burn it.
Nothing happens, unless the blog aint optimized for SEO to an extent.

My keyword for this post is "make Your Blog popular". The post is on second page. Ranking is all about time when it comes to google. Soon enough, it will climb just like the others.

Mine is a BLOG, NL is a forum. Even when you search that keyword, NL dosent appear.

Again, I dont always COPY the whole content to NL because some people here often copy to their blogs.

On my blog, I mentioned "7 Ways", but here, I only listed 4.

However, Posting on NL doesn't affect my ranking on Google.

I also change topics,and I ALWAYS wait for google to index the post first,before I start sharing to higher blogs with DA, PA.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Carlos122(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
2015.. But I Started theprofany.com on march 2017.
Shebi I can guest post on your blog?
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Carlos122(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
2015.. But I Started theprofany.com on march 2017.
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

Don't mind all these bloggers wanna be.

Can you imagine?!

Telling people to create viral contents as if to say there's a formula to predicting a viral content. angry

Lols.. Bloggers wanna be? I pity you!

However, There is no formula to predicting a viral content, just like you mentioned.

But It all takes hardwork. You seem to be impatience and a lazy blogger (If you’re a blogger).

On suitations like these, You make researches and read already existed viral contents, there you can quickly come up with your own.

Let me break it down on Viral contents.

You can write a controversial article , for example, If I should write "Blogging should be meant for persons above 26 alone", then wrote down solid reasons, layed emphasis, wrote more of convincing analysis etc

Don't you think it will go viral?

A Viral Content can also be your success story which turned out to be Breath taking, uncommon and irresistible.. You think it won't go Viral? There are already thousands of them online that went viral.

There are many strategies to writing a viral contents, Its left for you to explore them!

Thats where "Hard working and consistency" comes it!

Don't complain, just start!

Nothing in Blogging is Easy, Even to come up with HARDCORE contents is not Easy, unless the person is Knowledgable to some extent..

Hmm.. Guess, I have just written another article embarassed

1 Like

Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Prec1ous(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Nothing happens, unless the blog aint optimized for SEO to an extent.

My keyword for this post is "make Your Blog popular". The post is on second page. Ranking is all about time when it comes to google. Soon enough, it will climb just like the others.

Mine is a BLOG, NL is a forum. Even when you search that keyword, NL dosent appear.

Again, I dont always COPY the whole content to NL because some people here often copy to their blogs.

On my blog, I mentioned "7 Ways", but here, I only listed 4.

However, Posting on NL doesn't affect my ranking on Google.

I also change topics,and I ALWAYS wait for google to index the post first,before I start sharing to higher blogs with DA, PA.

I see you understand the concept, but even if you wait one month before copying to nairaland.

The DA of nairaland will still push your post to oblivion.

Ranking is not just about time with google, it is about the quality of your backlink and competition of the keyword.

Been a blog and a forum does not mean shit, they are all producing contents and that is what google sees.

also where is your post ranked now, the one on your blog. Position 300 I guess. Use serplab to check.

When you ever venture into niche blogging and Affiliate marketing ,you will get this insight.
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Actually, Im the OP..

Yes, It no longer add any value to SEO.

Google will boost your search engine presence, DA, PA If the links are coming from the Persons PAGE or POST.

Many people now engage in guest posting to attract a backlink from the Persons PAGE.

The blog commenting backlink strategy existed, but is now wiped away!

Thus, you can now comment for Brand Awareness!

Meanwhile, Backlinks From comment box or section cannot help anyone, unless brand Awareness.

how come links in blog comments are still seen as a backlink source especially by alexa?
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Prec1ous:

I see you understand the concept, but even if you wait one month before copying to nairaland.

The DA of nairaland will still push your post to oblivion.

Ranking is not just about time with google, it is about the quality of your backlink and competition of the keyword.

Been a blog and a forum does not mean shit, they are all producing contents and that is what google sees.

also where is your post ranked now, the one on your blog. Position 300 I guess. Use serplab to check.

When you ever venture into niche blogging and Affiliate marketing ,you will get this insight.

I Know all that!

Check the keyword on Google alone, Its on second page.
I aint talking about tool here.
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

how come links in blog comments are still seen as a backlink source especially by alexa?
Ofcourse! Why won't it show...
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Carlos122:

Yeap, You can.
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Prec1ous(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:

I Know all that!

Check the keyword on Google alone, Its on second page.
I aint talking about tool here.

Very funny indeed.

Your another browser like an end user.

I am still loading the page and I am at page 27, yet no sign of your blog.

The only related content is from nairaland targeting same keyword

https://www.nairaland.com/1365358/9-ways-make-blog-popular

Your post is nowhere.

I have only this advice for you...

Go long tail and read more and cut down on the cockiness. You might stand a chance! smiley
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by Coldfeets: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Lols.. Bloggers wanna be? I pity you!

However, There is no formula to predicting a viral content, just like you mentioned.

But It all takes hardwork. You seem to be impatience and a lazy blogger (If you’re a blogger).

On suitations like these, You make researches and read already existed viral contents, there you can quickly come up with your own.

Let me break it down on Viral contents.

You can write a controversial article , for example, If I should write "Blogging should be meant for persons above 26 alone", then wrote down solid reasons, layed emphasis, wrote more of convincing analysis etc

Don't you think it will go viral?

A Viral Content can also be your success story which turned out to be Breath taking, uncommon and irresistible.. You think it won't go Viral? There are already thousands of them online that went viral.

There are many strategies to writing a viral contents, Its left for you to explore them!

Thats where "Hard working and consistency" comes it!

Don't complain, just start!

Nothing in Blogging is Easy, Even to come up with HARDCORE contents is not Easy, unless the person is Knowledgable to some extent..

Hmm.. Guess, I have just written another article embarassed

I am not in anyway a greenhorn in blogging but I won't go overboard just to prove it to you simply because doing so will definitely expose that comfortable sense of privacy, no matter how small, that comes from being anonymous on the internet.

But all the same...

I'll soon be coming up with my highly controversial and thought provoking blog.

I hope you'll be one of my regular readers.

And I wouldn't mind if you even make one or two viral posts for me as a guest blogger.

Hope you wouldn't mind and you'll be equal to the task?
Re: How to Make Your Blog Popular by ElizaVeta(f): 1:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Coldfeets:

I am not in anyway a greenhorn in blogging but I won't go overboard just to prove it to you simply because doing so will definitely expose that comfortable sense of privacy, no matter how small, that comes from being anonymous on the internet.

But all the same...

I'll soon be coming up with my highly controversial and thought provoking blog.

I hope you'll be one of my regular readers.

And I wouldn't mind if you even make one or two viral posts for me

You should probably write such contents yourself,unless you're lazy!

Secondly, I don't guest post!
And if I should,I wouldn't be writing such contents for another blog,just to take the praise.

Explore the internet and come up with extraodinary ideas!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria / Is Responsive Web Design Finally Dying? / thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.