Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart (663 Views)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart by patemy: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
please fellow nairalanders please help advice me on how to get over a broken heart especially from someone whom you really love and who was very close to you because right now i am going through one and it seems i am loosing my mind it is so painful i cant sleep, i cant even eat and i don't know what to do please help before i dieoooo and it is worse knowing that your partner left you for another person
Re: How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart by omega25red(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
Only time can heal so bare with the pain eventually it goes away
Re: How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart by googles: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
patemy:

please fellow nairalanders please help advice me on how to get over a broken heart especially from someone whom you really love and who was very close to you because right now i am going through one and it seems i am loosing my mind it is so painful i cant sleep, i cant even eat and i don't know what to do please help before i dieoooo and it is worse knowing that your partner left you for another person

[size=13pt]lolz
die na . . . person hol' you ?? abegi go and get drunk jare[/size]
Re: How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart by yme1(f): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
you get over it when you decide to let go of your past and focus on the future
time heals all things
Re: How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart by Luvlgenius(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
- Hang out with friends,
- Have fun
- Dont ever starve yourself
- Its okay to think about her, but don't dwell on it. U cant inflict pain on yourself kowing that u ll feel pain
- it will take time, but you will get over it.  Its hard at first, really hard.
Re: How Does One Get Over A Broken Heart by cintia(f): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
Luvlgenius:

- Hang out with friends,
- Have fun
- Dont ever starve yourself
- Its okay to think about her, but don't dwell on it. U cant inflict pain on yourself kowing that u ll feel pain
- it will take time, but you will get over it.  Its hard at first, really hard.

try to engage most of your time in something useful, don't rush into another relationship now. You will be happier in your next relationship.
It's part of the things we experience in love

(1) (Reply)

But Why! / is obsession permited in a relationship / Hair Around her dotcoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.