Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Guys How Do You Handle This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Handle This Situation (531 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Handle This Situation by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Guys I hardly create threads about my personal life on nairaland but I have to make an exception for this case

Few months ago when I was till working before I resigned to pursue something else with my life, I find my self in a very difficult situation with a very lovely and beautiful young lady. The lady whom I will call X for the sake of confidentiality was deeply in love with me, but I didn't have thesame feelings towards her. Thus, nearly six months of my time in my previous work place was a funny sometimes silly love sick situation .

My major bone of contention was finding a way to deal with lady (X) because she was a bit aggressive with her advances towards me, even though I made it clear times without number that I was not interested. For example, there was one day she was making a presentation where all of a sudden she decided to use me as an example of an ideal husband in front of the whole staff. Yes it was that crazy
However, I kept reasonable distance from her through out my stay in that organisation and sometimes it made her appear as if she had mental problems, to the extent that she became a source ammusment to other staffs. This always made me feel a little guilty back then .Thus, looking back at the situation I felt I didn't handle her advances properly.

Therefore, I will like to seek the opinion of nairalanders on the best way such situation should be handled.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle This Situation by Draei: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2017
late comer, now you want wah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Handle This Situation by Buharison: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Enemy of state you don't have sense, That girl will never give you another chance, but if you support buhari and make money, she will come back
Re: Guys How Do You Handle This Situation by Blackhawk01: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Well, you can't undo what has been done. undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Handle This Situation by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Everyone desires to be loved and to feel love, but the task of finding love have become increasingly difficult for Nigerian young men in recent years.

Young men in Nigeria struggle with financial instability, social injustice and peer pressure amongst other societal issues that may impel them to remain single for a long time.

The total disregard of these prevalent issues by the society has forced some young men into various crimes in order to get the financial prowess to earn the respect of some young women.

Nevertheless, there are simpler methods young Nigerian men may apply to get the love they desire. Here are a few practical suggestions

1) Be truthful - Always endeavor to present your self exactly the way you are to a lady I.e. your financial status, your family and educational background should be presented exactly they way they are to a lady

Note; Do not attempt to lie about any details about yourself as you may attract the wrong ladies that will add to your misery.

2) Go for ladies that are hard-working and ambitious: Always make certain you avoid ladies that have the mindset that a guy should take care of all their financial needs. Try to go for the independent and ambitious ladies

3) Be open minded: Do not confine your search for love to your vicinity or tribe alone. The kind of lady that may accommodate your lifestyle and social status may be from another tribe or religion.

4) Cut your coat according to your size- Always try to avoid high maintenance girls that will require you to spend a great deal of money i.e try to avoid girls that want the most expensive phones, the lastest fashions etc.

5) Seek opinion of the elders and experienced persons about relationship issues- Do not strain to figure out everything about relationships on your own. Always seek the opinion of elders within your vicinity on issues concerning your relationship status and relationships in general.

These are my observations, feel free to add yours.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle This Situation by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is there anything like unconditional love in Nigeria?

Unconditional love or love without conditions refers to the feeling of affection without limitations. In other words, love without conditions means love without any pre-existing requirements e.g. requirements like money and wealth.

In Nigeria such love may be very hard find because more often than not, money is always at the heart of discussion when it comes to romantic relationships.

Many young men and women often have certain standards that revolves around how financially stable their patners should be before approaching them for a relationship.

For example, many young ladies in Nigeria often desire a spouse earning a decent salary, man on the other hand also desire more or less financially independent partners. Therefore, these types of relationships can never be termed unconditional.

Thus, is it safe to presume that there is nothing like unconditional love in Nigeria? Or are there still lovers who love unconditionaly in Nigeria?
Re: Guys How Do You Handle This Situation by Buharison: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
lol bbuharison
I don't want her back
I want to know how to handle such situations in the future
Okay let me consult Baba 1st

(1) (Reply)

8 Silly Reasons Why People In Nigeria Get Married / Man who killed eight-year-old girl escapes from police custody / Post A Romantic Experience (no Sex!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.