Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO (7737 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack / Lady Breaks Her Neck While Trying To Twerk On Her Head (Graphic video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is going to be the most goriest video you get to watch today! And your discretion is advised!

A Jamaican Slay Queen broke her neck in a club while Twerking in the air.

She lifts her legs into the air and as soon as she feels she’s found her balance, she raised her legs higher and began to Twerk until she rolled over and her neck snapped painfully.

Dominique, Ishilove, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, NwaAmaikpe, Tahrah , Oyindidi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhtVCeS4kjU

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by NwaAmaikpe: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

I just hope she didn't die...

A girl who can twist and twirl her ass in the air that good deserves to live very long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Khallyella(f): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Buharison: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
you must be an enemy of state
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by SINZ: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
After reading your narrative, I've decided I don't want to further fùck up my day. So, I'll pass on watching the video wink
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
SINZ:
After reading your narrative, I've decided I don't want to further fùck up my day. So, I'll pass on watching the video wink

But Why? You of all people shouldn't flip through... I need your opinion
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Khallyella:
cheesy

Why are you laughing Sis? Did you watch the video? That lady must be going through serious pains right now. I freaked Out
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Khallyella(f): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Still speechless
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by SINZ: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
StephDamielola:

But Why? You of all people shouldn't flip through... I need your opinion

Are you sure I'll be able to stomach something so gory?
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by pocohantas(f): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
'slay queen'...the keyword to make Nairalanders comment without senses and in a judgemental manner.

I've watched enough dance shows to know dancers face hazards while dancing...slay queen or not. A girl that can try that move isn't just any 'slay queen'. No need to sensationalise everything.

I hope she is fine.
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
na wao
breaking her neck while twerking.na acrobatics u dey do ni?

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by adaksbullet: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy whot I'm alway did whit easy his whot these one his did whit hard and his braked his head undecided cheesy
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Oshe77: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
na wa o
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
She's obviously dead from what I just saw.
As in dead dead.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by LisaAnne(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
na wao
breaking her neck while twerking.na acrobatics u dey do ni?
anyway RIP in advance just in case.
lamidebaby:
She's obviously dead from what I just saw.
As in dead dead.

Sad.

she ain't dead.
its obvious you didn't watch the video

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Michellla(f): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
She is alive.
Look at the end of the video before it cuts off. She gets back up.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by MiaB(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
This is going to be the most goriest video you get to watch today! And your discretion is advised!

A Jamaican Slay Queen broke her neck in a club while Twerking in the air.

She lifts her legs into the air and as soon as she feels she’s found her balance, she raised her legs higher and began to Twerk until she rolled over and her neck snapped painfully.

Dominique, Ishilove, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, NwaAmaikpe, Tahrah , Oyindidi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhtVCeS4kjU
every random stripper ain't a slay queen .
slay queens are boss ladies

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2017
LisaAnne:

she ain't dead.
its obvious you didn't watch the video
hm i cant watch dat video o.falling on ur neck is not my idea of fun.anyway thank God she survived.
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by NickiSlay(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Looks like she pops back up at the very end of the video.
lucky her

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by MiaB(f): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:
'slay queen'...the keyword to make Nairalanders comment without senses and in a judgemental manner.

I've watched enough dance shows to know dancers face hazards while dancing...slay queen or not. A girl that can try that move isn't just any 'slay queen'. No need to sensationalise everything.

I hope she is fine.
i know right .
the word slay queen has been blatantly misused

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by LisaAnne(f): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hm i cant watch dat video o.falling on ur neck is not my idea of fun.anyway thank God she survived.
now that you know you can modify your RIP
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
LisaAnne:

now that you know you can modify your RIP
hmm see how u just dey give me orders cheesy cheesy
are u a police woman or soldier woman? cheesy
i like police women sha
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by LisaAnne(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm see how u just dey give me orders cheesy cheesy
are u a police woman or soldier woman? cheesy
i like police women sha
am neither,
but how would you feel if random people are typing RIP on your photo when you obviously ain't dead

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
LisaAnne:

am neither,
but how would you feel if random people are typing RIP on your photo when you obviously ain't dead
ok no vex i go modify am
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Prognose: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guys if you don't have the stomach to watch it Pls don't watch. those folks above are trying to deceive you. She DIED.
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Prognose: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
LisaAnne:

am neither,

She died. The clip was looped at the end hence u think she got back up. She gone.

Modified. OK seen. She survived. Whew!!!
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by CuddleBear(f): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Prognose:

She died. The clip was looped at the end hence u think she got back up. She gone.

Prognose:
Guys if you don't have the stomach to watch it Pls don't watch. those folks above are trying to deceive you. She DIED.

Prognose:

are you alright ?

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by LisaAnne(f): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Prognose:

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Prognose: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
CuddleBear:

are you alright ?
No.
I need a cuddle.
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by MiaB(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Prognose:

na you kill am ?
pretty sure you didn't watch it

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Prognose: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
MiaB:

na you kill am ?
pretty sure you didn't watch it

Haba, u didn't see my caveat in my next post? SMH.
Re: Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mehn, the topic is funny. Why did you have to add slay queen

(1) (2) (Reply)

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / 10 Songs Yhu Can't Do Without / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.