Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT (2712 Views)

Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege / What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by p3Ac3: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
The man (Mr. Kingsley Ekeoma 'aka' Escoba) accused by the governor and Nigeria police has spoken = Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I have never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in Turkey. I am a Legitimate businessman( Verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja). I hearby call on the office of the Inspector General of police,Dss and other security related departments to do proper investigations into the Massacre in Ozubulu. As for AIT and Sun Newspaper wait for me. I know some stupid fools want to tarnish my reputations but i will follow up this case with my team of Lawyers till the end. My sympathy to the bereaved families and the truth must prevail. Pls my beloved friends, Help me and share this report round and viral. God bless you all.

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/329288/man-accused-of-masterminding-ozubulu-killings-denies-promise

1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by MEILYN(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Flatties: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by ofai: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lalasticlala front page please....Facts are beginning to emerge.

Pazienza NDPVF Chiadikaobi FKO81DONSMITH123 StarOfDavid igbodefender et al make una come see o

TheCabal you see your life?
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by edo3(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
hmmm.
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
ofai:
Lalasticlala front page please....Facts are beginning to emerge.

Pazienza NDPVF Chiadikaobi et al make una come see o

TheCabal you see your life?
What
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by softmind24: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
cool
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by ofai: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
What

Chilax.....Why your blood dey ragga....?

The notice is just FYI
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jabioro: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
If you're truly innocent.. come back to defend yourself.. I hate media trial.. come here..!
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by ofai: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:
If you're truly innocent.. come back to defend yourself.. I hate media trial.. come here..!

Does it look like a media trial to you? He has already identified himself and Sue the media agencies blackmailing.

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
ofai:

Does it look like a media trial to you? He has already identified himself and Sue the media agencies blackmailing.
Do not defend him, criminals have their way of refuting that would look or sound genuine....Let him be on ground to give account of his defense.. do you think there will be smoke without fire?
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by ofai: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Do not defend him, criminals have their way of refuting that would look or sound genuine....Let him be on ground to give account of his defense.. do you think there will be smoke without fire?

SMH....Okay....Still obseving but stil don't trust the police
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by MyNewJackeT: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
front page
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jabioro: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
ofai:

SMH....Okay....Still obseving but stil don't trust the police
Do not trust anybody on this matter, it involved someone life, it had cost some life to be forever gone..
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by emmayayodeji(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
What

Dss go pm you now

Youre now a major suspect grin
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Philistine(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is he the so called Bishop? Who mentioned this one name? Busy body!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by backtosender: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bingo truth is coming out more will follow
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Dss go pm you now

Youre now a major suspect grin
I dey kamkpe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by alcmene: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:

Must he be visibly here in Nigeria before h can defend himself

How many times have Buhari personally defended his certificate forgery case?

Wonder how some zoo dwellers reason.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by PenisCaP: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Eiyaa sorry sir!!.. when ur village ppl sends Jonah to enter same bus with u.
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
See the person they are even accusing isn't even from Anambra but Abia state.

Apart from the speed at which the useless CP and the coward governor came to their final conclusion on who the perpetrators where, the fact that BMC shills and Afonja apes where jumping over themselves to promote the drug war narrative in order to deflect from the Nigerian Sunni army backed Fulani Militia was more than enough reason for me to just not even consider the official govt response.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Another thing to note is that this is the third thread I am seeing here regarding this Man denying any link whatsoever with the Catholic church massacre but as usual the BMC subsidized mods will never ever give this topic the much needed attention by pushing it to FP.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jabioro: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
alcmene:

Must he be visibly here in Nigeria before h can defend himself

How many times have Buhari personally defended his certificate forgery case?

Wonder how some zoo dwellers reason.
Your response is too pathetic.. someone is being accused of masterminded, devilish killing at your backyard are you're here defending him, comparing him to political gimmick.. Haba! don't you have an iota of human feeling.... Why do you like to compared death to sleep..

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:

And Buhari claiming that the savages ransacking the middle belt are from Libya made sense to you as well abi?

Your useless Sunni Army backed Terrorists killed innocent church goers and you have the effrontery to blame it on some one who isn't even based in the state and Nigeria but you rather want us to believe that the massacre was a direct fallout of a drug war between two drug lords from the same village and state!

Do you see how inconsistent your flat out batshit insane Taqiyya don begin FAIL una badly?

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by alcmene: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Your response is too pathetic.. someone is being accused of masterminded, devilish killing at your backyard are you're here defending him, comparing him to political gimmick.. Haba! don't you have an iota of human feeling.... Why do you like to compared death to sleep..

Is this English language or Swahili

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:

The fact that you and your fellow online Bokos in conjunction with your afonja slaves keep trying to shove down this huge taqiyya down our throats is enough to make me realize that a grand conspiracy using the media and govt shills is already on full throttle to hide the jiahd.

But guess what? You will FAIL miserably

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jabioro: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The fact that you and your fellow online Bokos in conjunction with your afonja slaves keep trying to shove down this huge taqiyya down our throats is enough to make me realize that a grand conspiracy using the media and govt shills is already on full throttle to hide the jiahd.

But guess what? You will FAIL miserably

The best is to ignore you..
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jabioro: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
alcmene:

Is this English language or Swahili
Your headache!
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jabioro: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

And Buhari claiming that the savages ransacking the middle belt are from Libya made sense to you as well abi?

Your useless Sunni Army backed Terrorists killed innocent church goers and you have the effrontery to blame it on some one who isn't even based in the state and Nigeria but you rather want us to believe that the massacre was a direct fallout of a drug war between two drug lords from the same village and state!

Do you see how inconsistent your flat out batshit insane Taqiyya don begin FAIL una badly?
I am not who you thought I am.. I stood firmly.. no biased, no tribalism and racist in me...
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by ThatCEO: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dude's name is ESCOBA.

Says he is a real estate DEVELOPER.

And he's DEVELOPING Abuja and Turkey.

Let me borrow a leaf from Trump's style .
Clears throat...hmm! Hmm! "I didn't mean to say you are drug dealer, but you are a drug dealer."

Good thing though, Nigerian police are useless. They can't kill this case, n nigga gets to walk freely.
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by Jfrankination(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Accused Of Masterminding Ozubulu Killings Denies,promised To Sue Sun And AIT by AuroraB(f): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sun Newspaper's retracted the story and apologized grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Appeal Court Declares Akpabio Winner Of Senatorial Election / Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk / Nnamdi Kanu Begs Asari Dokubo To Stop Exposing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.