Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) (28392 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by fabulous18(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Vutseck:

you have said your own...OK

let's hear from Yoruba Christians what they have to say

I want the success of your so called Biafra republic am so piece off this force marriage
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Esdb3: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2017
deedeedee1:
I stand by Adeyinka in this. Restructuring Nigeria will change nothing. It wont stop the hate and tribalism. We need to leave this useless country once and for all. We need to control our border! Nigeria is dragging us backward!
Every system in this country is bad. We have to develop!
I support oodua republic with all my heart and i reject restructuring
Why can't you think? Seceding won't end tribalism. Today it is Igbo Hausa Yoruba tomorrow it's one part of Yoruba vs another part of Yoruba. Are the ife and modakeke people different tribes? Yet they hate thèmselves.
Nigerians are so foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Vutseck(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2017
fabulous18:
I want the success of your so called Biafra republic am so piece off this force marriage

you aren't sincere about it

you will soon or later jump into NK's thread and start castigating him

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by 2016v2017: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
Coward! grin grin grin His thousands of miles away n giving directives to his subordinate cowards. Cowards come n hear it from ur demented brother. Ur territory has been conquered long ago n u are all slaves. grin grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Opakan2: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Vutseck:

you have said your own...OK

let's hear from Yoruba Christians what they have to say

you heard right from Adeyinka.. Every Yoruba hates you same way.
You congest our lands too much.. so go back and stay in yours
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by jarx: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
ipob don open their eyes
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by stanluiz(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:
Igbos especially should go.. let Yorubas have peace.

Hausas are still reasonable people with nice culture.. we can manage them
yoruba Muslim spotted. you still want to stay with your gambari masters.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Vutseck(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:

you heard right from Adeyinka.. Every Yoruba hates you same way.
You congest our lands too much.. so go back and stay in yours

We aren't going no where bru,

not until we acquire all the available land in Lagos and send you back to Oshogbo where you migrated from

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by luluman: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
Coward! grin grin grin His thousands of miles away n giving directives to his subordinate cowards. Cowards come n hear it from ur demented brother. Ur territory has been conquered long ago n u are all slaves. grin grin
Call him whatever you want, Yoruba have not sent him to speak for us so we can't stupidly follow him.We will not in the quest to please any tribe agitate blindly for anything.Take that fact
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by AngryRebel: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
luluman:
Call him whatever you want, Yoruba have not sent him to speak for us so we can't stupidly follow him.We will not in the quest to please any tribe agitate blindly for anything.Take that fact
Yeah we know. That's the reason we will keep calling u guys slave's n a bastard son of a coward. Scalawag
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Xisnin(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2017
deedeedee1:

Who da hell is this fool? Did you just call me jobless? You are a fool! You dont know me in real life. If you have nothing sensible to say, just keep shut!
Ediot!

Of course you are jobless, and have nothing going for you,
hence your adoption of an online warrior persona when
you are a coward and an insignificant small fry in real life.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by deedeedee1: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Xisnin:

Of course you are jobless, and have nothing going for you,
hence your adoption of an online warrior persona when
you are a coward and an insignificant small fry in real life.
Like i said before, you are a big fool! I have no time to beat my chest about achievements. If you have nothing sensible to write, just fucck off!
Oloriburu omo oshi

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by sepalapen(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2017
The man need a pach on his head joor!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by luluman: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
Yeah we know. That's the reason we will keep calling u guys slave's n a bastard son of a coward. Scalawag
Just because we refuse to be like you?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by AngryRebel: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
luluman:
Just because we refuse to be like you?
U can never be like us. Every one of us are unique. Aren't u ashamed to tell someone that an Emir instead of an Oba,is in charged of affairs in illorin? That's why we are angry at u people, because u refuse to free urself from ur shackles. U guys are a lost generation, all u prefer doing,is to lick the a*ss of d Hausa/Foolanis.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by luluman: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
U can never be like us. Every one of us are unique. Aren't u ashamed to tell someone that an Emir instead of an Oba,is in charged of affairs in illorin? That's why we are angry at u people, because u refuse to free urself from ur shackles. U guys are a lost generation, all u prefer doing,is to lick the a*ss of d Hausa/Foolanis.
But even if we did worse than that, civilisation has it that you mind your business since it doesn't concern you.If your people mind what concerns them in Nigeria don't you think there would be more peace?Why must Yeebos dabble into everything ?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by luluman: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
U guys aren't minding ur own fu*cking business, because if u do,I don't see any reason why d Igbo tribe should be segregated
Is that why you get hypertensive cos we live our lives? & we don't emulate you.We are very courteous o.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by YobaNationalist: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2017
THIS IS THE TRUE FLAG OF YOBALAND. LETS US RALLY FOR FREEDOM AND OVERTHROW OUR OPPRESSORS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.