Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) (28397 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Opakan2: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Igbos especially should go.. let Yorubas have peace.

Hausas are still reasonable people with nice culture.. we can manage them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

You no want one Nigeria again ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Opakan2: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

You no want one Nigeria again ? grin grin grin

Anambra elections will determine.. if APC doesn't sweep all votes then igbos are not needed.

For me, I'll prefer everyone to stay put in their region and develop it.. Too much overcrowding in SW abeg.
Someone can't enjoy cool breeze again without perceiving igbos everywhere
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Stricker321: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

See the cowards already shooting in his pants.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

For me, I'll prefer everyone to stay put in their region and develop it.. Too much overcrowding in SW abeg.
Someone can't enjoy cool breeze again without perceiving igbos everywhere
grin grin grin grin Its not Igbos fault na, they left Lagos in 1967.

Awolowo and Obasanjo fought tooth-and-nail to bring Igbos back to Lagos (a.k.a no mans land)

Please enjoy ONE Naijeriya

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PDJT: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
-Na now this one wake up come realise say their papa and uncles fought for the Hausa-Fulani in that African show of shame war. They have conquered una my brother. Good morning!

-I have since stopped using that yeye airport for years. Any Biafran who has self-consciousness should do likewise, atleast in honour of the Asaba massacre victims.

-Online Republic!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Xisnin(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
deedeedee1:
I stand by Adeyinka in this. Restructuring Nigeria will change nothing. It wont stop the hate and tribalism. We need to leave this useless country once and for all. We need to control our border! Nigeria is dragging us backward!
Every system in this country is bad. We have to develop!
I support oodua republic with all my heart and i reject restructuring

I may not know you but two things are certain.
1. You are jobless.
2. You have nothing going for you in real life

Conclusion, since you cannot measure up, you
have adopted a strategy of dragging everyone to your level.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by vaca1: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Its not about fear

Get me right.

He can continue with Hausa after he must have completely sent the Igbo race to extinction
that's why you are termed coward cos you should have done the job yourself. mkpi
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Who be this monkey
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
cry cry foolish young man with clueless future. Trying to gain fame too
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by abbeyty(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
where is trump ohh this yoruba man is secretly building a weapon of mass destruction

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by deedeedee1: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Xisnin:

I may not know you but two things are certain.
1. You are jobless.
2. You have nothing going for you in real life

Conclusion, since you cannot measure up, you
have adopted a strategy of dragging everyone to your level.
Who da hell is this fool? Did you just call me jobless? You are a fool! You dont know me in real life. If you have nothing sensible to say, just keep shut!
Ediot!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Sanchase: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Everybody is busy saying what they need, pls give him Oduduwa Republic, for me i just need N500 million only.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by princenigeria: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
this country really need to separate let every body go nd feed his pple. there is much cheating FRM d north. d re using religion to cause problem in this country. come to abuja d dominate all d ministries. if u go for job nd u re frm enugu d won't take u but d wyl take a man frm sambisa. how can u appoint six northers as board of oil governing body nd 2 southerners while d re not producing oil. haba this na wayo am frm kogi state am not a nothrrner d only tyn joining me an dem is religion nd d way we practice religion in kogi is on d fair Syd 50 50.come to abuja nd see how d occupy every where I feel for southern Kaduna southern borno only taraba state wont give a Bleep abt dem trust d jukuns.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PenSniper: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
deedeedee1:
I stand by Adeyinka in this. Restructuring Nigeria will change nothing. It wont stop the hate and tribalism. We need to leave this useless country once and for all. We need to control our border! Nigeria is dragging us backward!
Every system in this country is bad. We have to develop!
I support oodua republic with all my heart and i reject restructuring

Seconded resoundingly. Dead serious.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PenSniper: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
Coward! grin grin grin His thousands of miles away n giving directives to his subordinate cowards. Cowards come n hear it from ur demented brother. Ur territory has been conquered long ago n u are all slaves. grin grin

Where are your gorilla cousin of Ozubulu ?
Has he been found or captured yet ?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PenSniper: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Cofuse miscreants.... some are singing one Nigeria.... notice me at its peak

Them go just kill you throway

And Ohanaeze old and youth, SE governors and Ikweremadu are singing biafra, abi ?
Bigger dunce and silly hypocrite.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PenSniper: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
Yorubas please face ur fulani masters ur self and leave us out of the fight.

We have no issue with you.

We support Oduduwa and expect you to support Biafra/Niger Delta

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PenSniper: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
graphiti:

Na wah o!
So any random individual from nowhere can video himself and attach any name/logo/association and it becomes news?
What's his pedigree?
OK, I declare that if us embassy nor give me visa, I go blow up Whitehouse! angry

Mtchewww......all ds mods sef.....

It shows awareness that Nigeria is a big scam and indicates that anarchy is reigning supreme in the country.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PenSniper: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

Sound reasoning.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by tossie101(f): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Did he mention Igbos.?

Oga check your title again

Its like u guys are deaf.. he clearly mentioned igbo not even once..
i watched it on Facebook
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by AngryRebel: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
PenSniper:

Where are your gorilla cousin of Ozubulu ?
Has he been found or captured yet ?
Look at this idi*ot trying to gush out sh*it from his mouth! angry stupid, dirty n demented Afonja devil. Get lost before I spit on ur worthless carcass... Ewu Hausa!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Ilekokonit: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
The guy in the video (Adeyinka Grandson) is a UK based jobless litigant (and possible benefit scrounger) who enjoys provoking the worst in people.

This is the same way he ran his mouth and provoked the British Police to violently arrest and detain him in September 2015.

http://www.darelasisi.co.uk/2016/02/why-i-was-detained-by-british-police.html

He wants to sit behind his keyboard in the UK (whilst being fed and housed on benefits by the UK Govt) and from there set Nigeria on fire whilst his own children enjoy relative safety in the UK and then when the dust of war has settled, he hopes to travel to Nigeria and become a leader in Oduduwa republic. What an insane joker.

The guy says he wants to break up Nigeria before 2019 but he is currently holed up in the safety of London

Who appointed you to speak for the Yoruba's

I apologise on behalf of Yoruba's for the poison this guy is trying to spread. His views are not supported by most Yoruba people.

He is obviously looking for an easy way back to Nigeria and feels playing the ethnic card will get him rich.

@4:46 in the video, the guy says that the name Lagos Stock Exchange was changed to Nigerian Stock Exchange by the Fulani ?? Is he now saying that Obasanjo is a Fulani man ? because Obj was Nigerian Head of State between 13 Feb 1976 and 30 Sept 1979.

These lazy opportunists from all tribes should let Nigeria be and instead go and look for a source of income instead of abusing a country that gave you your identity.

And by the way, let it be on record that most Yoruba's don't support all these emergency groups claiming to be fighting for realising Oduduwa Republic.

I for one am a Yoruba man but I do not support Oduduwa Republic. Instead I remain a Nigerian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by ottohan: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
My question is
Why are all these fraudsters coming from london?
1 nnamdi kanu London
2 Adenyinka grandson London
3 Dat hausa man that was banned by Facebook London

Its like the economic condition of london is too tight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by almarthins(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
ayolatv:
A young man Adeyinka Grandson, leader of The Young Yorubas for Freedom says Yoruba’s are no longer interested in the restructuring of Nigeria.

The Young Yorubas for Freedom is an affiliate of Movement for Oduduwa Republic as well as Yoruba Liberation Command.

The man highlighted some plans made by the group in order to achieve its set aims, adding that Yorubas want to agitate for their own country.

He added that if Yoruba youths are attacked, the group will contaminate the Hausa and Igbo air space.

This comes shortly after a Yoruba group, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), declared the decision of the Yorubas to secede from Nigeria to form Oduduwa Republic with immediate effect.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps0VYgh61-g

Read more on : www.ayola.tv

Mumu dey worry this one...na book aram excapee be this!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by PenSniper: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
Look at this idi*ot trying to gush out sh*it from his mouth! angry stupid, dirty n demented Afonja devil. Get lost before I spit on ur worthless carcass... Ewu Hausa!

Where is your bishop drug baron, your lord and emperor ?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by eunisam: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu just inspired some people only few will admit it
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by AngryRebel: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
PenSniper:

Where is your bishop drug baron, your lord and emperor ?
Look at this stupid skull miner! grin Ask ur self if u have any sense left in ur coward brain..I rather go with a drug Barron than a demonic afonja that goes abt killing people for rituals. Bastard son of Afonja,the coward. Slavery n skull mining runs in ur blood. Devils
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Jomark(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
This guy is primarily against the Hausa/Fulani dominance of Yoruba race. This guy for me o has nothing to answer if arewa youth have nothing to answer for. Yoruba's should rally round this guy and his group
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Ilekokonit: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
ottohan:
My question is
Why are all these fraudsters coming from london?
1 nnamdi kanu London
2 Adenyinka grandson London
3 Dat hausa man that was banned by Facebook London

Its like the economic condition of london is too tight

London is a tough place that does not forgive lazy people and that is why Kanu's own is a form of Get Rich or Die trying laced with deception. Kanu's own is also a form of Suicide by Cop where you deliberately provoke someone else to kill you and thus become a victim / hero in the eyes of those who don't think deeply.

Adeyinka grandson's own on the other hand is sheer madness provoked by the daily hopelessness of being unemployed / underemployed in London.

They see Nigeria as their last hope of financial relevance in life because their time is running out as age is not on their side. (I don't know Adeyinka's age but Kanu will be 50 in Sept 2017) so you can see where the do or die financial pressure is coming from.

In Adeyinka's case his ex-wife is preventing him from seeing his kids and this coupled with financial exclusion can drive anyone round the bend. The guy almost committed suicide whilst in police custody. In Adeyinka's own words, he needs moral and financial support to finish his fight against the British Police.

His agitation for Oduduwa republic is to line his pockets just like Kanu's agitation for Biafra is mainly for his selfish monetary interests.

http://www.darelasisi.co.uk/2016/02/why-i-was-detained-by-british-police.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by fabulous18(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Joke apart am praying for Biafra nation to succeed, b cos without that I don't think hatred, tribalism, racism can ever vanish in this nation am full blooded yoruba
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Vutseck(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

you have said your own...OK

let's hear from Yoruba Christians what they have to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release / Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.