Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) (63138 Views)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Donald Trump's Secret Weapon That Led Him To Victory / Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
My man Trump

6 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by oseiwe(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
It seems that the secret service is devoid of black men, my observations though.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Same with Nigeria President jooor
DSS no dey joke with President oooooh

8 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by k199192: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Explorers:
All presidents and first ladies have Secret Service protection for life, and further that any children of former presidents get Secret Service protection until they turn 16.
Explorers no vex o.. but this is 2017 and you still use Obama's photo to portray the POTUS.
if I report you now it will be as if I like to show myself..

5 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by PDPGuy: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Explorers:
Only two identical aircraft exist in the world which both share the same high-level function.

They mirror one another precisely except for the numeric identifier on the tail.

One reads 28000, the other 29000.

They’re as sleek as they are majestic.

Air Force One is the ultimate military jet transport with a simple, yet singular mission; to serve the needs of the President of the United States.

Only the president, his family, invited guests, select White House staff, armed Secret Service agents and members of a small press pool are allowed as passengers during flight.

Even the president’s pets are treated as royalty.

It’s the tightest and most prestigious of all White House press pools, just 13members total with rotating representatives from each of the disciplines of journalism.

These “poolers” are present in all presidential motorcades, on all helicopter movements (but never aboard Marine One), and are housed overnight in the president’s 5-star hotel when his travels take him out of town or country.

Reuters assigns a wire service correspondent and a news photographer to travel on board during all presidential travel.

Armed military police and trained dogs make sure no one goes near Air Force One without a complete security vetting process.

All personnel assigned to the squadron have a top secret clearance and, in Air Force-speak, “a need to know” before working on the aircraft.

All press and their equipment are thoroughly sniffed, scanned and searched before being issued an additional U.S. Secret Service credential which allows him or her to walk on the tarmac towards the jet.

The “security sweep” at Andrews Air Force Base involves no less than ten different challenges to each member of the press pool at the beginning of travel.

Starting with manifesting by the White House, security continues through elements of the U.S. Air Force, TSA, U.S. Secret Service (both Uniformed Division and Presidential Protective Division), explosive ordinance experts, bomb-sniffing dogs, and finally, Air Force One’s own armed bouncers, their exclusive security force.

Only then are you allowed to board the aircraft using the rear stairs.

The front steps belong only the president.

Nice write up there. But I just want to point out that the name of the base for Airforce One has been changed to "Joint Base Andrews"

9 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by PDPGuy: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Meanwhile, the US Air Force has bought two B747-8 aircraft, originally built for a defunct Russian airline, to be used as the new presidential aircraft.

The extensive modifications required for the planes to serve as an airborne presidential command post would begin in 2019, while the planes are scheduled to enter service in 2024.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ajalawole(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Something most kill a man.......... Why all this protection nitori olohun sad

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
k199192:

Explorers no vex o.. but this is 2017 and you still use Obama's photo to portray the POTUS.
if I report you now it will be as if I like to show myself..

The post says Presidents, serving&ex are given life security service.

I purposely used Obama's image for that because he's out of the office and SS agents can still be seen around him.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by GURION: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
oseiwe:
It seems that the secret service is devoid of black men, my observations though.

I saw many black men in the presidential detail during one of President Obama's visits to Philadelphia last year.

10 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
GURION:

I saw many black men in the presidential detail when President Obama came to Philadelphia in 2016.

That's right. I saw them too when he came to Ilorin... tongue

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
lalasticlala

mynd44 nice thread here
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
North Korea looking at him in 3D
grin

13 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by lonelydora: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by colossus91(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Explorers:
They claim they've never had a traitor in the Secret Service.

Although the FBI, CIA, and NSA have all been infiltrated by foreign spies, the Secret Service has never discovered a spy or traitor in its ranks.
will they tell u if it's been infiltrated? oga have you forgetten the organisation is a secret itself

15 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
check....no two people are looking at the same place at the same time

4 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
And yet J.F.Kennedy was shot.Men can only try

5 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by shapoh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
great post, i enjoyed it

7 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by lollarj(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
I didnt see a single BLACK secret service agent.

OBAMA had both white and blacks..

Did Trump fire all the black agents ?

8 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Ayocom123(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow this is really lovely, to become president don dey hungry me kiss

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
d racist guy has sent them all to benue to start farming...the black ss agents

9 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by opiaoku: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
divinepen:
And yet J.F.Kennedy was shot.Men can only try
that was then

that's why the US upgraded their security on POTUS

nowadays it's nearly impossible to eliminate a POTUS

4 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
Same with Nigeria President jooor
DSS no dey joke with President oooooh
Not same in all sense of it. US Secret Service is full of ex military veterans unlike Nigeria where DSS men are mostly bloody civilians.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
cool
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by iamauxin(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
I love this post. Definitely one of my best since I signed up here.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
$120 million? shocked

People would be shouting about this if it was Nigeria as if US is Heaven without flaws.

Leaders are wasteful worldwide...it's the degree that differs. Even Americans complain about these things.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
One day I will live Nigeria to become a America with my family

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
The man will still die if it's his time. Wareva mehn

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
opiaoku:

that was then

that's why the US upgraded their security on POTUS

nowadays it's nearly impossible to eliminate a POTUS
what is POTUS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Northmall:
The man will still die if it's his time. Wareva mehn
enemy of progress tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by tunary(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even if na spiritual attack self it will not affect him. the level of protection is just too much

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.