Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) (63140 Views)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Donald Trump's Secret Weapon That Led Him To Victory / Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Reference(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2017
ReubenE:

How and what do you mean with the above?
Do you mean to say Russian air force is superior to that of the US?
If this is what you mean then you are wrong bro....

US has an aircraft strength of over 13,000 aircrafts with nearly 3,000 fighter aircraft alone.
This is by far above Russia's aircraft strength of less than 4,000 aircrafts with just over 800 fighter aircraft & attack aircraft of 1,438.

Secondly, look at their defence budgets alone. It will clearly show you that Russia is no match for the US.....
Defence budget of the US is well over $587billion
This is followed by China with $161billion
Then Russia with $44billion.

My brother, just imagine how much these monies can give a country in terms of military hardware.

The only thing that Russia surpasses every other country is their cache of nuclear weapons, which most of them are not even ready for combat.

I admire Russia and how she has been able to balance the US, but in conventional warfare, US has a big edge over Russia.
We don't have to be emotional you know!

Russia on the other hand has twice as many nuclear weapons as the US, this alone is a game changer. And to make matters worse, unlike the US almost all russia's nuclear capacity is not in silos but moble in planes, trucks and submarines which makes them harder to target, easier to manouver and to the rest of the world more dangerous because more people are in contact so things are easier to get stolen or accidentally fired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2017
k199192:

What do you want me to read when the title of the thread says "Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail".. oga teacher.
The particular post that has Obama picture was talking about ex president.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Reference(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2017
klexycole:
But why are they not carrying guns? shocked

They carry guns, lots of guns. Standard issue service pistols, for close details and submachine guns further out. Rifles in their trucks and in the trunk of the beast. They are heavily loaded but securiity isk not just about a particular organisation but the synergy between various local, state and national agencies. Backup is never more than a few seconds or minutes away. The further away the heavier the artillery. Remember the country is not at war. Guns protecct but guns are also a threat and a risk. The balance has to be made. This is where intel comes in. I there is a threat they up the ante. And the secret service is about the best at assessing threats. They have learnt a lot from 63.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Poverty na very big disease.
And Nigerians are crying just because of one single plane that Buhari park in the U.K.

If we check how much it do cost America to transport those marines helicopter,limousine etc to where ever their president visit,then we will know that poverty is a big disease.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Reference(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Explorers:

The post says Presidents, serving&ex are given life security service.

I purposely used Obama's image for that because he's out of the office and SS agents can still be seen around him.

Yes, all ex-presidents are protected for life. This happens in all countries I know of. However the density of detail reduces with time and with his or her relations. For instance I don't think Chelsea Clinton will have any detail around her personally but Bill will still have but not as many as when he was President just as Trump's son will not have as many details as Trump himself now. It is logical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Lanretoye:
just change ur monika to lalaress.
Y
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2017
COvo:

You Dumb nor be small.
NK is no match for even France.
NK hasn't done the USA any harm,they're just testing missiles,and you expect the US to just declare war abi.

Since NK isn't a match for US, why havent the latter striked NK? What harm did Iraq , Syria , Afganistan did to US before they started striking them? You see the person dumb here is no one but you.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by JUHABACH: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Reference:

Russia has a fleet of nuclear submarines. As a matter of fact. Russia built the largest ballistic missile submarine in history. It carried I think up to 32 ICBM's with each containing multiple directional warheads all aimed to strike americas missile silos and major cities in one move. The problem with russia has always been technology endurance. America has remained ahead in technology since world war 2. Russia's military philisophy on thd other hand has always been, build them big, build them bad, but most of all build them cheap. We have the raw materials and a heck lot of soldiers to waste. America will sink under a heap of insurance failures if it goes that way.

*facepalm*
read my post. I said and it is a fact that the u.s. has an all nuclear powered submarine fleet. Russia has a submarine fleet but it's mostly iirc just diesel powered submarines.

smh. not sure what an icbm has to do with a submarine fleet. it would interest you to know though that the u.s. is already making progress in the technology to intercept icbms.

also you really think if russia launches an icbm, the u.s. and it's allies would react? an icbm once launched is EASILY detected. once any such launch is detected, the u.s. president who has access to the nuclear Code simply authorised retaliatory strikes and u.s. nato allies will follow suit. and that even before the Russian icbm even hit (an icbm isn't instant). esentially, russia would become a wasteland though the entire world would suffer serious consequences hence my greatest fear for the world is a nuclear war.
not to mention russia wouldn't only have to worry about silos but also u.s. ohio class submarines each carry multiple icbm nukes capable of reaching mach 25.
Pls bruh, I don't have a lot of love for many of u.s.'s policy but you have got to respect their fire power.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by krixik(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2017
No assault rifles yet they are sophisticated security guards. Bravo.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Alanzazani: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2017
I love this type of thread. very insightful
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2017
ollah1:

Since NK isn't a match for US, why havent the latter striked NK? What harm did Iraq , Syria , Afganistan did to US before they started striking them? You see the person dumb here is no one but you.

Those countries did a degree of harm and also note that NK has no oil. The US is a cunning country but that does not mean it's not a strong country. Even USSR, a community of several countries failed and broke up. NK body go tell them soon.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by sweatlana: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmm America. Them pass u wella

Thanks Explorer smiley
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by iguita: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2017
I think uncle Trump is rejecting the jets. He said they are too expensive. I doubt he enjoy the jets sha, since they are going to enter service in 2024. Kolo uncle.
PDPGuy:
Meanwhile, the US Air Force has bought two B747-8 aircraft, originally built for a defunct Russian airline, to be used as the new presidential aircraft.

The extensive modifications required for the planes to serve as an airborne presidential command post would begin in 2019, while the planes are scheduled to enter service in 2024.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Reference:

Russia has a fleet of nuclear submarines. As a matter of fact. Russia built the largest ballistic missile submarine in history. It carried I think up to 32 ICBM's with each containing multiple directional warheads all aimed to strike americas missile silos and major cities in one move. The problem with russia has always been technology endurance. America has remained ahead in technology since world war 2. Russia's military philisophy has always been, build them big, build them bad, but most of all build them cheap. We have the raw materials and a heck lot of soldiers to waste. America will sink under a heap of insurance failures if it goes that way.

That's the problem with all these wonna be countries. They forget that technology is now the order of the day. That's why I fear little Israel. They are technologically advanced than these countries.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by iguita: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2017
President Of The United States.
enemyofprogress:
what is POTUS?

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by iguita: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
I don't think any US president has been attacked, not even to talk of been assasinated aonce the inauguration of the secret service. In the history of the secret service, only one agent has been killed and that was the one that died during the assasonation of Lincoln. So I think they are doing their jobs well.
blingxx:

anyone can die anytime sir ...almost half of the u.s presidents that ever lived have being assasanated
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by iguita: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Those guys are coded. They have rings and rings of them.
blingxx:

the secret service don't need to carry on rifles especially in public ...just go and watch designated survivor to know more all about the u.s presidential system grin
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by JUHABACH: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2017
ollah1:

smh. here we go again;
they haven't invaded NK primarily cause it would put too many allies and an island of u.s. citizens at risk. not to mention the potential economic backlash from china. in summary, it literally isn't worth it especially since such an attack would likely result in a refugee crisis not seen since ww 2. IF NK actually attacks, then you can legitimately ask your question. anyone who doubt that the u.s. can crush NK overwhelming is either deluded or has strong anti-u.s. sentiments which are clouding his reasoning.

attacks on the aforementioned middle eastern countries do not even equate to the consequences of attack NK especially for u.s. allies. not to mention both situations are completely different. and if can't see that, then I guess there's nothing else to tell you.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by initiate: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Reference:

Russia on the other hand has twice as many nuclear weapons as the US, this alone is a game changer. And to make matters worse, unlike the US almost all russia's nuclear capacity is not in silos but moble in planes, trucks and submarines which makes them harder to target, easier to manouver and to the rest of the world more dangerous because more people are in contact so things are easier to get stolen or accidentally fired.

Guys, being a superpower is beyond just military strength. US knows the right weapon to use at any occasion including firepower, economic blockade, diplomatic isolation, bad press etc. Try and study the role Ronald Reagan played in the fall of the Soviet Union and you will see that bombs are not the only weapon to fight Russia

Also please note that US is not disposed to wasting the lives of its citizens or that of its allies anyhow, as opposed to what obtains in some of these totalitarian regimes in Asia and Arab world, hence the cautious approach to NK now .Saddam knew this that's why he used Israel as the target of his attack during the Iraq war

6 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by PDPGuy: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2017
JUHABACH:

>Nigeria
>Air craft carrier ?

we don't even have the resources to build and properly manage a modern destroyer without devastating our national budget.

Lol
You're right, in a way, that it would cost a lot. In dollar terms, two aircraft carriers would eat up 6.7% of the federal budget.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Daddyis: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
ollah1:

ollah stop been religious and sentimental on all issues by why do all Muslims hate America and Israel

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ReubenE(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Reference:

Yeah, you are right but Russia's nuclear arsenal is not twice that of the US but they are clearly in the lead.
While Russia may tip this in their favour, the THAAD missile defence system in the US may also bend the pendulum too.
Secondly, in terms of active nuclear weapons, the number of both countries should be around equilibrium.....I will still confirm this.

Like I said in my earlier post, my analysis is based on conventional warfare, and the number of conventional weapons stockpile.

All the same, thanks so much for your insight.
Good morning
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by PDPGuy: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2017
iguita:
I think uncle Trump is rejecting the jets. He said they are too expensive. I doubt he enjoy the jets sha, since they are going to enter service in 2024. Kolo uncle.
He balked at the $3bn initial cost estimates for the planes, which would have been built from scratch.
But these two planes that the US Airforce bought, have already been built. What remains is only their heavy modifications. So, it means that this deal has saved US taxpayers over $300 million, and bring the total cost to just over $2bn

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Daddyis:
ollah stop been religious and sentimental on all issues by why do all Muslims hate America and Israel

Religious and sentimental? Hate America and Isreal?

Do you even know what you are talking about at all? What's wrong with what i wrote? Why dont you counter it with superior arguments rather than resorting to baseless lines?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2017
JUHABACH:

smh. here we go again;
they haven't invaded NK primarily cause it would put too many allies and an island of u.s. citizens at risk. not to mention the potential economic backlash from china. in summary, it literally isn't worth it especially since such an attack would likely result in a refugee crisis not seen since ww 2. IF NK actually attacks, then you can legitimately ask your question. anyone who doubt that the u.s. can crush NK overwhelming is either deluded or has strong anti-u.s. sentiments which are clouding his reasoning.

attacks on the aforementioned middle eastern countries do not even equate to the consequences of attack NK especially for u.s. allies. not to mention both situations are completely different. and if can't see that, then I guess there's nothing else to tell you.

Lol. Blantant trash bro.

The only reason US haven't invaded North Korea is cause they have weapons capable of hitting Japan, Seoul and mainland US. US didn't think twice because ruined those listed countries.

US only bully those who aren't strong.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ReubenE(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2017
JUHABACH:

*facepalm*
read my post. I said and it is a fact that the u.s. has an all nuclear powered submarine fleet. Russia has a submarine fleet but it's mostly iirc just diesel powered submarines.

smh. not sure what an icbm has to do with a submarine fleet. it would interest you to know though that the u.s. is already making progress in the technology to intercept icbms.

also you really think if russia launches an icbm, the u.s. and it's allies would react? an icbm once launched is EASILY detected. once any such launch is detected, the u.s. president who has access to the nuclear Code simply authorised retaliatory strikes and u.s. nato allies will follow suit. and that even before the Russian icbm even hit (an icbm isn't instant). esentially, russia would become a wasteland though the entire world would suffer serious consequences hence my greatest fear for the world is a nuclear war.
not to mention russia wouldn't only have to worry about silos but also u.s. ohio class submarines each carry multiple icbm nukes capable of reaching mach 25.
Pls bruh, I don't have a lot of love for many of u.s.'s policy but you have got to respect their fire power.
The US military is a glory to behold.
Most here give biased opinion because of America's imperial foreign policy, and nothing more than that....
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Those countries did a degree of harm and also note that NK has no oil. The US is a cunning country but that does not mean it's not a strong country. Even USSR, a community of several countries failed and broke up. NK body go tell them soon.

Could you list the degrees of harm the countries caused

Afganistan
Iraq
Syria

Kindly list them sir
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
higgs:
Despite all these, Presidents J.F Kennedy,W. McKinley, J. Garfield were all assassinated. No man is completely safe from an assassin's bullets.The probability of being killed is directly proportional to the intelligence and determination of the would be assassins.
The assassins are usually war veterans,most of them are infiltrators.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
ollah1:

Could you list the degrees of harm the countries caused
Afganistan Iraq Syria
Kindly list them sir
Lol,on the contrary they are the victims.
Good day boss.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by JUHABACH: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Blantant trash bro.

The only reason US haven't invaded North Korea is cause they have weapons capable of hitting Japan, Seoul and mainland US. US didn't think twice because ruined those listed countries.

US only bully those who aren't strong.

smh. not only did you help me prove my point . to quote your own post
" The only reason US haven't invaded North Korea is cause they have weapons capable of hitting Japan, Seoul and mainland US"
on the issue of u.s. being hit, u.s. has come far in developing counters to an icbm. even successfully intercepted one though the technology is still not perfect.
but using your own logic, surely you can see the error. NK didn't have any weapon capable of even touching u.s. waters until recently yet u.s. never attempted any invasion. why do you think that is?
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,on the contrary they are the victims.

Good day boss.

Don't mind those losers, if you speak/ write against US then you are sentimental and an hater. Top of the morning to you boss. Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2017
JUHABACH:

smh. not only did you help me prove my point . to quote your own post
" The only reason US haven't invaded North Korea is cause they have weapons capable of hitting Japan, Seoul and mainland US"
on the issue of u.s. being hit, u.s. has come far in developing counters to an icbm. even successfully intercepted one though the technology is still not perfect.
but using your own logic, surely you can see the error. NK didn't have any weapon capable of even touching u.s. waters until recently yet u.s. never attempted any invasion. why do you think that is?

There are somethings you need to understand. North Korea didn't have weapons to hit mainland US until recently but they have always had weapons that will hit Seoul and Toyko. Those two countries are under US protection. If anything hits them, US is hit indirectly

Now you see why US didn't invade North Korea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.