Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) (63147 Views)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Donald Trump's Secret Weapon That Led Him To Victory / Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
enemy of progress tongue tongue

Hian! You again?! angry
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Koolking(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Being the president means throwing away your freedom to be baby-sat and nurtured by a few.

There is no joy in this office. Forget the respect and kingly treatments, it's not worth my liberty as a normal person.

23 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by opiaoku: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what is POTUS?
president of the United States

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Northmall:

Hian! You again?! angry
tongue tongue
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
dfrost:

This is actually the work of the Uniformed Division of the SS.

They don't like being called SS - for obvious reasons...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
opiaoku:
president of the United States
thanks

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Koolking:
Being the president means throwing away your freedom to be baby-sat and nurtured by a few.

There is no joy in this office. Forget the respect and kingly treatments, it's not worth my liberty as a normal person.
no let buhari hear you o
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
k199192:

Explorers no vex o.. but this is 2017 and you still use Obama's photo to portray the POTUS.
if I report you now it will be as if I like to show myself..
Go read very well, obviously u are only looking at the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nurtay(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what is POTUS?

President Of The United States I guess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nurtay:

President Of The United States I guess
so I learnt

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what is POTUS?

President Of The United States (POTUS)

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
DrWise:

President Of The United States (POTUS)
OK thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Explorers:
Abraham Lincoln created the agency the day he was assassinated.

However, the original mission of the Secret Service was not to protect the president.

Only after attacks on the president happened did the agents' duties expand.

And they assassinated the President to have the job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by ThatAppleGuy: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
k199192:

Explorers no vex o.. but this is 2017 and you still use Obama's photo to portray the POTUS.

He is right bro, Obama is a past president and still getting SS protection

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Guyman02: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Explorers:
The Beast aka US President’s state car has no keyholes on its doors.

The way to open the doors on the limousine is a secret known only to the Secret Service.

It has alse been reported that there are threee identical Limos that to throw off any would be attackers.

The car is hermetically sealed with theability to generate its own atmosphere in the event of a chemical or biological attack.

No exact specs on how thick the armor plating is but its been reported that the car could withstand the direct hit from a tank round without causing damage to the occupants inside the car.

With things like rocket propelled grenades, night vision optics and these multi spectrum infrared smoke grenades that allegedly work as a counter measure for RPG’s and Anti tank missiles you could easily put up a fight if needed.

But the main objective is to keep one occupants alive no matter the cost.

Anytime the Beast is moving there will be a motorcade of about 20 vehicles following him and one of those will be carrying medics that will be attending to the Commander in Chief in no time flat.

It has a private plane that transport it wherever the President goes.

Story for amateurs, Russians will laugh at what you have here. Even the so called Stealth bomber was brought them by Yugoslavian forces.
Why is America apprehensive about North Korea? Its because they know that the missile defenses are not what they are portrayed to be in live combat

5 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by safiaaASSHOLE: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
k199192:

All presidents and first ladies have Secret Service protection for life , and further that any children of former presidents get Secret Service protection until they turn 16.

Have sense, english no hard.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by k199192: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Go read very well, obviously u are only looking at the pictures.
What do you want me to read when the title of the thread says "Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail".. oga teacher.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
those are EX navy seal..bad guys
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by live4ever: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Give it up to the Americans

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by k199192: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:

Have sense, english no hard.

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by higgs: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Despite all these, Presidents J.F Kennedy,W. McKinley, J. Garfield were all assassinated. No man is completely safe from an assassin's bullets.The probability of being killed is directly proportional to the intelligence and determination of the would be assassins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Explorers:
Every flight is considered as a military operation.

[b]The air Force crews inspects Marine One along side Air force one, [/b]and the runway, before every flight.

When it’s time to head off, the Marine One helicopter brings the president from the White House to Andrews Air Force Base.

Teams allover the base keep an eye outfor any unauthorized craft in the area and are authorized to shoot on sight.

The helicopter can cruise at over 150 mph and can continue flying even if one of its three engines fails.

Marine One has ballistic armor, missile warning systems, and antimissile defenses.

They are equipped with flares for protection against heat-seeking missiles, chaff (fine particles of metal or plastic that cloud the enemy's radar screen)for protection against radar-guided missiles, and AN/ALQ-144A for protection against infrared-guided missiles.

The helicopter is also equipped with secure communication lines for the president to remain in contact with the White House and the Pentagon always.

Marine One helicopters always fly along with 3-5 identical helicopters acting as decoys.

They also constantly switch positions during the flight to keep the President's location hidden.

No matter where in the world the helicopter lands, the president is always greeted by a Marine.
Marine one is actually under d operation and management of d US Marines not d US Airforce hence its code name Marine one. It has its own crew, engineers and pilots. all officers are drawn from d marine corp. D unit is a specialized unit of d US marines just like its counterpart in d air force is responsible 4 airforce one. Both units are headed by officers from their respective Corp with d rank of colonel

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by cashlurd(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
With all these protection accorded to the POTUS, I still wonder how President John F Kennedy was assassinated...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by vuc1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Secret Service job is a very sensitive job requiring managing highly classified information.Those guys have more than two eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by planetx: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
SirJeffry:
Not same in all sense of it. US Secret Service is full of ex military veterans unlike Nigeria where DSS men are mostly bloody civilians.
Look at this dummy who told you US secret service agents are mostly ex military when protecting the president is only one part of their job they also investigate financial crimes. Calling people bloody civilians you must be one of those dumb ass zombies that call themselves soldiers in Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by dtruth50: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
chai! all dis na wahala. no freedom again na
Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lalas247:
North Korea looking at him in 3D
grin
dem no reach

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
lollarj:
I didnt see a single BLACK secret service agent.

OBAMA had both white and blacks..

Did Trump fire all the black agents ?
saw dem at the inauguration in January.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by emmymdk: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
A country where there is Swag in Presidency! My love for United States

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) by emmymdk: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Guyman02:

Story for amateurs, Russians will laugh at what you have here. Even the so called Stealth bomber was brought them by Yugoslavian forces.
Why is America apprehensive about North Korea? Its because they know that the missile defenses are not what they are portrayed to be in live combat

North Korea is never a match for US in Combat anytime any day, but will suffer casualty, but body go pepper NK so well that even their 7th Generation would not recover from the disasters of the fight.. Ask Nagasaki how far?

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.