Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (63536 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by maxilly(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Your own good say na BF mata dey trouble u. just pray make u no see wahala wen tie wrapper
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by galadima77(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2017
falconey:

You created the problem. If at the end it didn't work out,learn from this.
We don't like to be tested! moreover it's a guy's move.

Gbam!! u totally spoke my mind. And op ur whole world shouldn't revolve around an individual... that's one terrible issue wit teenagers. Learn to live wit d consequences of your actions and move on...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Your stupidty knows no bounds, what gave you the right to insult his 'ex'.

I dumped someone recently because of this dumb move you did. It is very off putting.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by fatymore(f): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Myself2:

How old are you ??
what does my age have to do with my post undecided..I am old enough to marry wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Opakan2: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2017
He won't come back so move on with your life.. you're not intelligent to know the dos and don'ts in Life..

One Idiot fool housewife once bragged here about putting tracker on her imb.ecile husband's phone to track his every move.. You people fail to understand that without you, life will move on. It won't even stop for a split second.

You don't deserve such guy to be honest..
BTW has he asked you about the numerous guys you sleep around with? your exes and sugardaddies?
#yeye
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Lawan112(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2017
bear with him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ivolt: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Don't be surprised if he never forgave you because
he is still interested in his ex and you might just be
a placeholder for her.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by k199192: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Since you have finished using the account, can I have the fake fb account details? FB dey block all the ones I dey create. ..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Madam detective, use d's one as lesson learnt so in your next relationship, you will be mature to handle issues. We all experience issues one way or another however childishness and stupidity isn't the best way to resolve things. You can cry a river and break your head if you like but atleast you will develop sense moving forward.

Na women like you go develop HBP and stoke for husband matter then he will turn around and marry they same chic you killed yourself because of.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by mybezu(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by notttty(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Break his rib by apologizing to his ex first, sincerely you wrong cos no man will take this except he is just out for the sex. You want your bf back? Use your original fb account to send a sincere apology to that ex, swallow your pride Sha then seat back and watch. His ex gonna tell him and I swear we will break. Don't contact him or tell him. Just do that directly to his ex and watch. I'm a guy and this worked on me. You don't need to beg with heaven and you will see him turn and if he doesn't then you should know he is the one after his ex not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by bigtalla(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
Eyya, I know that feeling but don't worry, just beg him more, if he refuses, let him go, it shows he doesn't love you enough.

But don't be insecure in your next relationship.

For real?
Would you date a guy that is obsessed and insecure? If you don't know, testing her bf and contacting his ex was just a start. If the bf hadn't found out, she would have progressed to more heinous acts. I know her kind.
Please, if her bf doesn't want the relationship anymore, it's not because he doesn't love her.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by cuteguy123(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2017
goingape1:
naija girls are too broke!
infact! poverty has eaten the left side of their brain.

I remember when I had some misunderstanding with my bae! see went to the extent of buying me a Wonderful gift with a letter saying she is sorry!

that really melt my heart! and the first thing she did when I meet her was that she hug me so tight!

black women are lacking manner of approach because of there foolish pride in there dirty yansh!

Bros abeg you fit hook me up with one nice bae like that? Abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Sarah20A(f): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Keep begging
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by nwakibie3(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2017
OP let me see ur pic
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by bonifieldstun(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2017
undecided wah u did was immature,... Anyways life goes ON
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Peterosky(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Hhhhhmm. I have read a lot of comments condemning you testing the your bf. To an extent it's true, but not enough to make him end the relationship except that you went too far insulting his ex. But again, as some one who believe in destiny, I will advise you to relax. If the relationship is meant to be, it will surely come to pass. I have also been tested by my gf,got mad at her and still forgave and I'm planning my marriage presently with same girl. My dear my Bible tells me that love covereth all sins. No one is perfect. And as far as I am concerned, you have not committed an unforgivable sin. I would have blamed you if you had insulted him. Let's reason this way, if he can not forgive you for this little mistake, what will happen when you commit a bigger crime? Hehe my dear, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Don't kill yourself only beg him if accepts fine, if he doesn't, please kindly move on with your sweet life.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by golddust6000(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2017
*BREAKING_NEWS* They are now in # lagos state oooo! This happened in someone's Estate this Morning in ipaja. A lady called an Aboki as we all call them, a shoe maker to help fix her slippers. She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing. When he was fixing her slippers, he added something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the ABOKI without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK. Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh, don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the Aboki to put his leg in the slippers, the Aboki refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So,they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers. Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened?? Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!! The slippers cut... He did not sew it well.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by perdollar(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
i didn't know it will result to this,is d nothing I can do to bring back his love?
. is he d only man on earth? move on wt ur life jor!!! by d way am available
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by k199192: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2017
nwafeje:

Pray to God ALMIGHY, and appeal to ur guy sincerely from ur heart
So she should Pray to God so God can get him back then they would continue their fornication.
Clap for yourself.. I wonder how you guys see God.. Or maybe there is another god you are serving that allows fornication.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by etech102(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
Please, I need advice on what to do, I have known my boyfriend for 10months now, and we love each other, but his ex keeps on disturbing him and this makes me jealous.

So I decided to open a new facebook account with a different identity, I asked my boyfriend out to see if he will fall for it but he was sincere enough, I then decided to insult his ex through the new facebook account, but my boyfriend later found out I was the one who did all those things and now he said he doesn't want the relationship again that I have hurt him by tempting him and insulting his ex.

I have apologized to him but he is still adamant, am confused cos I love him with all my heart. Please what do I do?
leave the guy and move on if he really loves you. i dont think he should quit because true love will always adhere

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Femistico(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2017
You are pleading with him likewise his ex disturbing him to come bk, don't u fink he's back to his senses and already chose his ex due to ur insecurity and immaturity by abusing his ex..he might have solve ish with his ex...but keep begging sha who knows he might still consider u
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

Take my advice and Go find yourself a new boyfriend.
Even if he agrees to reconcile with you, he's gonna cheat on you big time and very probably with that ex you insulted. When we try so hard to be faithful and a woman still goes ahead to 'test' us, it hurts and usually make us do that which you suspect. It's the hard truth.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by repogirl(f): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

The more you beg, the more pathetic you become.
Give your ExBf, the space he needs now. If after a while, he decides to try again, fine. If not, move on.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by gucci20(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Dou, what u did was wrong by trying him. Bt, u shldnt av insulted his ex bt, 4 him 2 av said u insulted his ex means he still love her n he can go back 2 her. So pls, use ur discretion pls.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by chigoizie7(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2017
I don't know why people see "ex" as evil people that should never be talked to ever again.

The fact that we are ex doesn't mean we are enemies, No.

We became history because it didn't work out and it must not all work out with anyone we meet in life. We learn from our past and mistakes, we learnt from our exes. So I really don't see any reason why the guy should stop talking with the ex.

For so many reasons, one might become an ex , it doesn't mean that the conditions for such is so terrible. Some parted ways amicably, some can't live with others and some parted by choice. So I see no big deal in it.

But going ahead to test him? Hmmm, babe u went too far.

To be sincere, I would be mad at you, I will forgive u, but it will take courage to know if I want to be in such relationship again.

Some said, if he loved u, he will forgive u, yes , he will, but that's not a guarantee that he will still want u as a gf.

To a wise man, love is good, but love is never the solution to everything.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by basictutor: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
i didn't know it will result to this,is d nothing I can do to bring back his love?

Let him be. Let him miss you. He will come back.

I should me.ss u for that dumb move BTW
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by Dcaliphate(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:
if he truly loves you, this ain't enough reason for him to leave you, but if he has been around for the punny and he has had his fill then anything from a broken toothbrush to a spilled drink will be an excuse for a breakup, bon voyage..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ehioziosa: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Davido vomits blood on stage

The 30 billion Naira Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) hip hop star DAVIDO on Sunday vomited blood from his mouth while on a stage performance in Lagos.

According to fans and spectators during the event, OBO got a round of applause when he first appeared on stage but later got groans of disgust as the fans watched him vomit blood.

click the link below to read more

https://metweet.com/earn-money-on-metweet-its-easy/
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by DEXTROVERT: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

you did nothing SUPER WRONG
You only wanted to confirm your place in His heart
it's normal.
but
let me tell you something

LOVE Is over used word ever
it doesn't exist in reality without a confirmed test of it
answer me
if the said guy was found to have HIV will you still love him
or if he has accident and lost his eyes or any other part
will he love you or you love him
I believe without challenges, LOVE is a football team on PAPER

if you beg and he accept today doesn't mean tomorrow you guys won't break up cos the LOVE that makes you doubt him isn't good enough

sooo
dear
stop
Stooping
too
low
with
Inferiority
complex
begging
a
man
for
love.
it's
not
worth
it.
spend
the
time
adding
values
to
your
life
and
career
you
will
see
him
coming
back
Cos no man wants nagging, begging LIABILITY
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by ikbnice(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2017
rosy16:

Well, I understand your insecurity as I am in your shoes too right now. The problem with exes maintaining too cordial relationship is a a big issue. The whole family and friends have begged my girl yet she remains adamant. She wants to be alone cuz she still feels hurt. I have learnt to turn a blind eyes now. Curiosity, most times, produces unfavorable results.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me by daviefm(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2017
TEST ME & I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF LIKE THAT OF A CHICKEN grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.