Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? (986 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by eberetos: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Some ladies do prolonged hard-to-get though they may have had a lot of sexual partners in the past. Is there any point waiting for hard-to-get when various guys have slept with her in the past??..

If lots of guys have slept with you in the past, is it hard-to-get that will now make u a virgin

Imagine after chasing a girl for three months, she did you shakara, and she later says yes, and on her own tells u a secret "that she has aborted"......

Why the hard-to-get Rubbish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by dacovajnr: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Baami, if na the thing wey you fit think of this early momo be this na e be say you no get any better thing to do be that
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by SINZ: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Ofcourse. Do you expect her to give up that cûnt without putting up a fight?

2 Likes

Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Can't you think of something to to with your life thus morning
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by eberetos: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Can't you think of something to to with your life thus morning
Michele Obama good morning...
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by Josh44s(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Op This kind early morning wey ur mate don ball go hustle you dey here dey reason Toto. The person wey do u don die I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by eberetos: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Josh44s:
Op This kind early morning wey ur mate don ball go hustle you dey here dey reason Toto. The person wey do u don die I swear
Barack obama

1 Like

Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by Dablack1(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2017
opp should be jail for starting our day with toto
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by kodath(f): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2017
eberetos:
Some ladies do prolonged hard-to-get though they may have had a lot of sexual partners in the past. Is there any point waiting for hard-to-get when various guys have slept with her in the past??..

If lots of guys have slept with you in the past, is it hard-to-get that will now make u a virgin

Imagine after chasing a girl for three months, she did you shakara, and she later says yes, and on her own tells u a secret "that she has aborted"......

Why the hard-to-get Rubbish!!!!!
but wait..did she force you to ask her out..??maybe in your next world try and be a lady and let's see howfar you can go buy saying yes to every dick, Tom and harry..mtcheww
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by Amarabae(f): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Why not?
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by 48noble(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

but wait..did she force you to ask her out..??maybe in your next world try and be a lady and let's see howfar you can go buy saying yes to every dick, Tom and harry..mtcheww

the hard to get is now a protective mechanism?
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by kodath(f): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
48noble:

the hard to get is now a protective mechanism?
okay..she should accept any man that comes her way??and the same you will still call her an olosho..I tire for una matter abeg
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by 48noble(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

okay..she should accept any man that comes her way??and the same you will still call her an olosho..I tire for una matter abeg

3 months syllabus of not interested, why. its silly joor
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by dacovajnr: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Why not?
This one that you're always flaunting your Identity Card(Wedding Ring) Shey person no fit follow you play again ni cheesy
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by kodath(f): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
48noble:

3 months syllabus of not interested, why. its silly joor
and so??when she agrees the first few days you label her 'cheap'....can you swear you haven't slutshamed a girl before?
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by sarrki(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
This one that you're always flaunting your Identity Card(Wedding Ring) Shey person no fit follow you play again ni cheesy

In the first place

Why playing with a married woman ?
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by dacovajnr: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
sarrki:

In the first place

Why playing with a married woman ?
Baami Sarrki, Wetin happen?? You had me checking if na for Politics Section dem post the thread grin
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by eberetos: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Dablack1:
opp should be jail for starting our day with toto
Obama barack
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Baami Sarrki, Wetin happen?? You had me checking if na for Politics Section dem post the thread grin

grin grin grin
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by Amarabae(f): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
hahahahaha, I don't want stories that touches the heart my dear.
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by eberetos: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Nwanne opoko
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by 48noble(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

and so??when she agrees the first few days you label her 'cheap'....can you swear you haven't slutshamed a girl before?

Never. play hard to get with me and I will activate a play boy on u.
Re: Does It Makes Sense If Non-virgins Do Hard-to-get???? by eberetos: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Abi

(1) (Reply)

Eye-popping: 2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures / 98% Of Ladies/women Wont Like This. / Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.