Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

" We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) (5011 Views)

2pac Or Michael Jackson: Who Would You Want Back Alive? / Dj Vetkuk Vs Mahoota Ft. Dr. Malinga – Via Orlando Remake (uhuru Mix) / Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by riversman: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2010
@ignatio - i dont blame Jay for backing out, see the wor wor class of celebrities they added to remake roster, Celine Dion, J. Blige and Braxton were the only credible stars up there, kanye west was lookin for redemption avenue, dem for just add tiger woods kwa nu, abeg make we hear work ELDEE,

Why didnt they just compose a new song like "Stand up for Cancer" or the Destiny's child "stand up for love", these two songs have done far better than the WATW remake, radio stations in the US played it only the day after its premiere and we all lost track of it, THe original version is still getting airplay - now dats a CLASSIC

Anyways back to MrBrownJAY & ElDee's court session,

TEAM MrBrownJay here, Eldee u suck ballz, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by tosinaded(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2010
FL Gators:

@tosin
will you shut up and let eldee talk? Serious discussion, serious response.
You sound like an underaged teen

avoid me FL BIT.ch
dnt get me started ok
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by eldee(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
chiogo:

LOLOLOLOLOL

Eldee. . . wink You should go into law if you're already not in it.

Erm . . . too late, I'm in Law already. grin grin
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by eldee(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ignatio:

No wonder Jay z backed out.

Jay-Z only backed out because he won't be caught dead singing on the autotune. grin grin
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
eldee:

Jay-Z only backed out because he won't be caught dead singing on the autotune. grin grin

DAMN!!!!! people are still going at it in this thread as i can see:
here is for "ELDEE who knows best" LOL!!!!!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kLSW2QqLyk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
tosinaded@:

avoid me FL BIT.ch
dnt get me started ok
Abeg, make you no abuse me o, no abuse me o
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by eldee(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

DAMN!!!!! people are still going at it in this thread as i can see:
here is for "ELDEE who knows best" LOL!!!!!!

Stop being a f[i]u[/i]cking retard . . . the inability to understand humour has been put forward by psychologists as a possible test for dementia.
When I say sumn like that with smileys, it should tell you sumn, but no, you're daft beyond belief.
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
eldee:

Stop being a f[i]u[/i]cking retard . . . the inability to understand humour has been put forward by psychologists as a possible test for dementia.
When I say sumn like that with smileys, it should tell you sumn, but no, you're daft beyond belief.

are you actually saying that through "humour" you were agreeing with Ignatio's post (bringing some BS excuses)?! LOL!!!!!!

JZ just dont want a CLASSIC such as WATW being touch, thats the reason why he didnt join this bunch. fair and square!
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by eldee(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

are you actually saying that through "humour" you were agreeing with Ignatio's post (bringing some BS excuses)?! LOL!!!!!!

JZ just dont want a CLASSIC such as WATW being touch, thats the reason why he didnt join this bunch. fair and square!

Through this humour that's too difficult for a simpleton like you to grasp, I was jokingly disagreeing with him.
I do know what Jay-Z thinks, I just don't agree with his point of view.

Keep jerking off because you discovered how to locate a Youtube video, now do the same and search for a psychiatric hospital that can cure your idiocy.
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
eldee:

Through this humour that's too difficult for a simpleton like you to grasp, I was jokingly disagreeing with him.
I do know what Jay-Z thinks, I just don't agree with his point of view.

Keep jerking off because you discovered how to locate a Youtube video, now do the same and search for a psychiatric hospital that can cure your idiocy.

let me understand what you are saying. . . . . . . . . . .  so because you were "jokingly disagreeing" with him, you decided to write some garbage that is not even remotely close to the truth?! woah!!!!!!!!

anyway, lets not make you look any "smarter" than you already are LOL

i have brought my point to the table about this WATW remake. i will stand by it whatever anyone says, and will still believe that it shouldnt have been used for Haiti. thats my personal opinion and you can take it as you like (wont change my opinion one bit).

i can see that i have touched a sore spot within you because the only thing that comes out of your posts are insults. son, i will bow out of this discussion as i can see that you want to turn it into an ARGUMENT while it is simply people putting their views on the table in an adult manner. is it not what online forums are for?!

PS: remember that "arguing like a child online trying to force YOUR views onto others is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win you still retarded"

TA TA!
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by Genuflect(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
Jesus Christ, see post!!
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

NA WA OO!!! Even I can't read anymore, I'm not even done reading for school.  angry tongue
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by eldee(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

let me understand what you are saying. . . . . . . . . . .  so because you were "jokingly disagreeing" with him, you decided to write some garbage that is not even remotely close to the truth?! woah!!!!!!!!

That my friend is humour . . . combined with the smileys was aimed at getting people to laugh.
You not just a retard, you're a boring retard at that, your life sucks!!!
I'm sure Chiogo did grin grin

MRbrownJAY:

i have brought my point to the table about this WATW remake. i will stand by it whatever anyone says, and will still believe that it shouldnt have been used for Haiti. thats my personal opinion a[b]nd you can take it as you like (wont change my opinion one bit).[/b]

i can see that i have touched a sore spot within you because the only thing that comes out of your posts are insults. son, i will bow out of this discussion as i can see that you want to turn it into an ARGUMENT while it is simply people putting their views on the table in an adult manner. is it not what online forums are for?!

PS: remember that "arguing like a child online trying to force YOUR views onto others is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win you still retarded"

TA TA!

That's the sign of an unrepentant retard.
I see reason in what Jay-Z and TheAmaka said, because they gave a valid reason, it's of sentimental value to them. . . that's logical.

But your point is baseless and silly from whatever angle you try to view it.

I can't believe the basis of your argument is that Lionel Richie and Quincy Jones are doing the remake because 'they don't want a mass exodus of Haitians to their country' . . . how daft!!!*

I would be bold and say that since Haiti is so close to the US, the fear of an exodus to their shore is very frightening to say the least. nobody would want 2/3million Haitians debarking on their beaches, would they? not in recession times like these!

Now the point of not wanting a remake because it's a classic . . . quite understandable, it's only second to Thriller.
But your point?? FLAWED and extremely daft.
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by eldee(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

That's where you get it wrong, I'm not trying to force my views on you, I'm just showing your estimated IQ to anyone that cares to read.
I don't care what you think, I care for the people that come here and assume that your stupidity might be representative of the thinking capacity of people around here.
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 19, 2010
Ok, but can you guys tell tosinadeda not to abuse me again.
He called me a bit ch, that hurts
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by eldee(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2010
FL Gators:

Ok, but can you guys tell tosinadeda not to abuse me again.
He called me a bit ch, that hurts

Technically, he called you a 'bit' fullstop 'ch' grin grin

chiogo:

^ grin grin grin grin grin

NA WA OO!!! Even I can't even read anymore, I'm not even done reading for school. angry tongue

I'll kill you if you waste that scholarship cheesy cheesy
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by chiogo(f): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2010
eldee:

Technically, he called you a 'bit' fullstop 'ch' grin grin
Exactly.  grin

eldee:

I'll kill you if you waste that scholarship cheesy cheesy
What scholarship? [size=3pt]the one hax gives me in the bedroom?[/size] lol  lipsrsealed
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2010
See both of them, shining teeth like they're actually white. smh
Orange like burnt jollof rice.

Abeg, tossin, joo mabinu s'imi embarassed embarassed
No abuse me again o
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by chiogo(f): 2:06am On Feb 19, 2010
LMFAO!!! Gators, you're a mess.

Gotta love you!! grin @no abuse me again. grin grin
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by mrmetoo1: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2010
Lmao @ this thread. U guys are funny. IMO and remember this is just me, I don't speak for any other man. . . the remake was wack!!! It was just all over the place and not well co-ordinated. If the original was 10/10, this was a 2/10 at best. One of the best and simplest reviews I saw about this was, "The original was made in an era talent was discovered and this remake was made in era talent is created" I think that pretty much sums it up.
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by pheesayor(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
mr_me_too:

Lmao @ this thread. U guys are funny. IMO and remember this is just me, I don't speak for any other man. . . the remake was wack!!! It was just all over the place and not well co-ordinated. If the original was 10/10, this was a 2/10 at best. One of the best and simplest reviews I saw about this was, "The original was made in an era talent was discovered and this remake was made in era talent is created" I think that pretty much sums it up.

I was about commending the remake but going thru ur comment now I'll just say "in this part of the world where natural disasters almost do not exist, seeing artistes like that come together and the scenes from the earthquake brings tears out of one's eyes, I'll tell you I shed tears, yes I did".
But IMO the original will always be perfered just because it is the ORIGINAL, Michael was a perfectionist.
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by riversman: 3:32am On Feb 22, 2010
shed tears ova what?

plizz tell the celebs to put thier money in, they make 100000% more than the average person, but they r still asking for our $10, hoe sit down
Re: " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) by favouredjb(f): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2010
OMG!@eldee i respect una!

jaybrown has his own points too,he just didnt table dem well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can 2face Idibia Still Make Good Music? / Funny Shit - Who Stole The Meat / Throwback: Fada U-turn Ft. Pasuma - Yetunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.