Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) (323 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / The Rider On The White Horse (powerful Sermon) / The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Okayy.....confession time. When God told me that I'm going to be working on the seven seals, I'm like what's there that I'm supposed to work on, Is it not straight and direct?

And He also told me I'm opening a thread for each seal. And I'm like but the verses are not long.

I don't know where I'm going with this but hopefully at end of working on it, the eyes of my enlightenment will be open.

This is my 18th thread on the book of Revelation and I'll be working on it live.

Revelation 6:1-2

Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.
Re: The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!”

Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals,

This is still John describing what he saw. He saw the King of kings and the Lord of lords opening the first of the seven seals.

My first question to God, what's a seal?

And he answered and said the seal signified His judgment upon the earth.

And I asked, are these the judgment that will happen after the second coming of Christ?

He said, they will occurred on the earth before Christ second coming. And they have all happened.

Okayyyyy so let's break God seven judgement upon the earth and the reason behind it.

and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!”

What's the four living creatures?

God said, they are His witnesses. And I'll break it down when I open a thread on the two witnesses. Okayyyyy.

So the one of the four living creatures called unto John to view God's seven judgment upon the earth.
Re: The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

And I looked, and behold, a white horse!

This is John describing what he saw. He saw a white horse which signified a pure turbulence. It signified God's justice upon the earth. It signified God's indignation upon the earth for her wickedness.

And its rider had a bow,

This signified, that the cause of the turbulence was assigned to man. The root of it was blamed to man unknowingly to everyone that it was God's judgement.

and a crown was given to him,

This signified authority was given upon man to carry out the turbulence. It signified enablement was put upon him to carry out God's instructions.

and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

This signified, man believes authority has been given to him to ride the turbulence but unknown to him the turbulence will ride him.

When I was about to open this thread, God to me to leave 5 spaces but there are two verses. What will I do with the 3 remaining spaces?
Re: The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
The following are the turbulence, God pronounced on the world.

1. Name of Turbulence : Russian Revolution

Cause : Oppression of the poor

Year of occurrence : 1905

Man's assigned blame: Economy and social inequality
Re: The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
2. Name of Turbulence : St Francis dam's collapse

Causes : The water right was awarded at expense of life's due to greed.

Year of occurrence : 1928

Man's assigned blame: Structural deficiencies
Name of Turbulence : Great depression

Causes : Oppression

Year of occurrence: 1929

Man's assigned blame: No consensus reasons.
Re: The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thread updated.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Awarded With The Highest National Award In Peru / Repent The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / End Time Abomination: Bots Creation Company Claimed intimacy gadgets Have Saved Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.