Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex (49815 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Funkeshuga(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Adebowale89:

u go fear real koboko now cool

Biko no corrupt me o, I be virgin kiss

grin if I hear

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Coldfeets: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:
May his manhood live on.

Akpa amu ekwu o!

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by kaypound(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
Maybe the man do pass him power. I just laugh when I hear guys bragging how many rounds dem dey go ontop woman. Guys doing silly things to see the end of the hole forgetting na inside the hole dey commot so seeing the end is impossible.

Advise for we guys. Don't take weed, Codeine , tramadol or any bad drugs just to impress any woman. The hole is more deeper than you think so no enter early grave. tongue
In other words just do ur best and kindly leave the rest....there is no trophy for best performance

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ilajeboy:
cry lipsrsealed grin y people jst like to shorten their life like this..... Stay away from sugar drink herbs every morning they no go hear they'll be looking for 5hrs nonstop
which kind herbs be that...wetin be the name..I need to dey lst 3hours without external influence grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by KayTash(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amberon11:
What an embarassing way to die. How come these men never die after sex romp with their wives? Why always their girlfriends?

Probably because they wanted to prove a point to their girlfriends.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by blessudu1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
die in active service....
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by egbemaoguta(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
[img][/img]eyaa,sweet thing dey kill nah
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Ilajeboy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:

which kind herbs be that...wetin be the name..I need to dey lst 3hours without external influence grin

Na die u wan die 3hrs.... Take garlic ND vitamin c every morning
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by lastmaster(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Funkeshuga:

does it kill? thought sex is an exercise of the joint. when sex turn to hire killer nw?
Why are you covering that place?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ilajeboy:

Na die u wan die 3hrs.... Take garlic ND vitamin c every morning
will I blend the garlic or chow it whole, and what quantity of vitamin c
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Unimaginable123: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
What offence did the girl commit to be in police custody
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by thunderbabs: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bridgeti oooo, i like ur mini skirti ooo sad
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by bullabong(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amberon11:
What an embarassing way to die. How come these men never die after sex romp with their wives? Why always their girlfriends?

Very good observation.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Ruggedpen: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amberon11:

Majority of this incidences always happen in a hotel with a girl friend. May be this ritualist must have done something inside the hotel room for anybody that will bleep in the hotel. Sometimes you see old men they will marry small girl for her the old man will never die on top of the small girl.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
Maybe the man do pass him power. I just laugh when I hear guys bragging how many rounds dem dey go ontop woman. Guys doing silly things to see the end of the hole forgetting na inside the hole dey commot so seeing the end is impossible.

Advise for we guys. Don't take weed, Codeine , tramadol or any bad drugs just to impress any woman. The hole is more deeper than you think so no enter early grave. tongue
tongue
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Nnazzy52(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Guys better believe this story ooo..........we stay in the same compound.....it is just pathetic nd disgracful for mrried man to die dt way.........God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by bellotaofeek: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
He died in active service
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Sleyanya1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:

Lovely Advice.

In Summary, Do as your strength go fit jejely carry you. Person no dey drink one trailer load of Beer because the money plenty.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by ifnyioj22(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wata gwan dis dayz? Men need to repent from dia infidelity! Cos you hardly hear dat a man died on top of his legit wife!

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Rasheedibrahim: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wow What An Amazing Story.Hmm Any Way.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
MEN-Leave bitches, you go another replaces you, mama loves you more
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Monday5(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
I wish him a better brain when he reincanates!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
MARATHON SEX
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
KayDEAN:
Hahahaha, dangerous pussy
NA EM BE RIP WEY U GO TYPE LOL
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by extralargehead(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:

Who can actually fill this hole?. work from now till tomorrow the will not get filled. do your best and leave the rest to fate.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by obiezed: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
That is to say that was a pucci to die for,lol
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Ilajeboy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:

will I blend the garlic or chow it whole, and what quantity of vitamin c

Four cloves of garlics ND 2 tablets of 1000mg of concentrated vitamin c
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ilajeboy:

Four cloves of garlics ND 2 tablets of 1000mg of concentrated vitamin c
oga naija be this...talk wetin person go understand
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by tinz: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Let assume this story is true but in opposite direction. The woman died while having sex. I believe it will be termed blood money or ritual killing. Now reverse the case. The man died during sex. People will just laugh over it and say konji is basterd. Forgetting ladies too do involve in black majic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.