Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex (49717 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Bizibi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
One day na one day......nothing can be hidden when the time come.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Jabioro: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
Maybe the man do pass him power. I just laugh when I hear guys bragging how many rounds dem dey go ontop woman. Guys doing silly things to see the end of the hole forgetting na inside the hole dey commot so seeing the end is impossible.

Advise for we guys. Don't take weed, Codeine , tramadol or any bad drugs just to impress any woman. The hole is more deeper than you think so no enter early grave. tongue
He don swim reached water level..

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by alizma: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
why brag with one olosho who has seen it all when you know that there are some ladies who doesn't like it much as well. leason look for your own size as shoes de for difference sizes

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Toto dey kill sometimes. Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Ilajeboy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
cry lipsrsealed grin y people jst like to shorten their life like this..... Stay away from sugar drink herbs every morning they no go hear they'll be looking for 5hrs nonstop
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bridget see wetin your mini skirt don cause
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Elukapendragon(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
And the guy marry oh... E no try to impress him wife, na olosho e wan impress...
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Ceilor44(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
PICSURE OR WEDONBILIV IT. grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Naziridamos: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by MCzubby247(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Chai HBP after marathon sex,too bad very bad
This small girl , what are you doing here
Oga Nairaland please there shouldbe age limitation to some certain thread we don't have future in this country ooh, if this small kids are allowed to be where there parent, uncle and aunt post marital issue like this
Go and give ur mama that change in your hand with the errand that she sent you not love making thread like this but you studies should be you priority

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Franchise21(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
RIP
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by dangotesmummy: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wa fe kulaleyi grin

Olomi lomare grin

Wa fekulaleyi grin

Tesoju elaleyi grin
grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by IamKingwise(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by discman2k2(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
He has won his trophy : Longest Time on a Okpeke Championship contest.

He is now officially declared : "Champion Marathon Slayer"
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by aflame100(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
dre11:

Man slumps and dies in lover’s room in Gwarinpa

https://dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-slumps-in-lover-s-room-in-gwarinpa/209038.html

Is He That Bleep Pass, May His Soul RIP
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by bigplayerz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmm it wasn`t the man`s fault ...he was having sex in WAR ESTATE. This is serious grin grin grin WAR ESTATE is DANGEROUS i repeat EXTREMELY DANGEROUS ..not to be chosen as a MARATHON SEX location

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Legacyltd: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
After the war at War College the man took a walk to great beyond as a veteran of sex.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Franchise21(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
Maybe the man do pass him power. I just laugh when I hear guys bragging how many rounds dem dey go ontop woman. Guys doing silly things to see the end of the hole forgetting na inside the hole dey commot so seeing the end is impossible.

Advise for we guys. Don't take weed, Codeine , tramadol or any bad drugs just to impress any woman. The hole is more deeper than you think so no enter early grave. tongue
They keep on echoing something must kill a man cheesy

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mac2016:
Sad, so sad! when would my people learn? Also, another folly is placing ur running generator indoors because u no wan thieves to steal am!

Anyways, see my market! check my sign below..

I still have ur product at home... I got from aliexpress and would like to buy another... how much is it?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by ModusOperandi(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
he was coming and going grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Funkeshuga(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
rip civil servant kiss

oga police that bae deserve award not arrest. sex is a game she won 1:0

cc: Adebowale89 had a crush on u
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Mac2016(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

I still have ur product at home... I got from aliexpress and would like to buy another... how much is it?

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Adebowale89(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Funkeshuga:
rip civil servant kiss

oga police that bae deserve award not arrest. sex is a game she won 1:0

cc: Adebowale89 had a crush on u

you're right, he dies while in service. I don't bet with lady when it come to sex

i remember one of my ex telling me we shud bet for 6hrs non stop cheesy make she kuku kill me grin

lol at your signature
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by femi4: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:

I don't impress anybody, there are times I wouldn't go pass 2 round sef. No be every day Messi and Ronaldo dey hit form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Evablizin(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
MCzubby247:

This small girl , what are you doing here
Oga Nairaland please there shouldbe age limitation to some certain thread we don't have future in this country ooh, if this small kids are allowed to be where there parent, uncle and aunt post marital issue like this
Go and give ur mama that change in your hand with the errand that she sent you not love making thread like this but you studies should be you priority
i only know a child when he/she judge people by their appearance,i might even be older than you,how old are you please?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Imoobot(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Where is the picsure
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Funkeshuga(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're right, he dies while in service. I don't bet with lady when it come to sex

i remember one of my ex telling me we shud bet for 6hrs non stop cheesy make she kuku kill me grin

lol at your signature

does it kill? thought sex is an exercise of the joint. when sex turn to hire killer nw?

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Adebowale89(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Funkeshuga:

does it kill? thought sex is an exercise of the joint. when sex turn to hire killer nw?

exer... what shocked

seems you're sex therapist cheesy

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Funkeshuga(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Adebowale89:

exer... what shocked

seems you're sex therapist cheesy

u no well I swear embarassed

come make I show what is made of wink

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
tinny898:
The man wnts 2 go bck 2ru d palz he cam out of grin grin

grin grin

hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex by Adebowale89(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Funkeshuga:

u no well I swear embarassed

come make I show what is made of wink

u go fear real koboko now cool

Biko no corrupt me o, I be virgin kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.