Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. (1096 Views)

Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by truth12(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Women would make the best husbands, only if they were men.

I think women have proven to be the smartest in the human world. Don't get me wrong, we have smart men but 70% of the worlds men are unreliable *my own statistics though* In the area of having relationships a man tend to have this kind of arrogance that keeps them away from their normal duties as a husband or a boyfriend. There by pushing the opposite sex into doing both duties at hand.

Women are gifted to be able to multitask. When you finish reading this you can ask your mum how many work she does a day and she'll reply you with a sigh or smile at the end of her reply.

Haven't you noticed why you bonded more with your mum that with your dad? I'm sure more than 50% people don't really care or won't even imagine themselves crying if anything happened to their dad today. But most people would kill to prevent their mum from danger.

Women tend to have this soft spot and a useful brain to keep her family together. Have you noticed that men cheat more than women when it comes to marriage?

More than 50% of women are secondary school teachers today trying to impact in the live of other children and also taking care of her family. More than 50% of women go to church every Sunday. Just try and take a look at your street on Sundays,it'll be filled with men and few women.

Remember as a child when you needed anything, you couldn't go to meet your dad because he would shout at you or maybe keeps postponing but always had the courage to meet your mum because she'll always have that time to give you something out of nothing.

Who says cooking is only meant for women and yet they took it upon themselves to do it. I'm not trying to make men look bad, don't get me wrong. But I think if women were men, they would make the perfect husband because they always look after their family first before any contract at work.

What do you think?
Visit my page for more interesting articles, thanks. http://www.ojomotomi.com/2017/08/women-would-make-rhe-best-husbands-only.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by Archangel15: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2017
They haven't even made the best wives.

2 Likes

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by FvckShiT(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Fûçk!
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by Yeligray(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
You think it is easy to be a man oya come and be a man let me see
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by truth12(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Archangel15:

I think they are. They try.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by truth12(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Yeligray:
You think it is easy to be a man oya come and be a man let me see

I can't really consider myself a man, but a young male adult would fit. smiley
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by Yeligray(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2017
truth12:

undecided
truth12:

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by xendra: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
I hear that !!

1 Like

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by truth12(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
xendra:
I hear that !!

You don't think it's possible?
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by xendra: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2017
truth12:

You don't think it's possible?
that actually means" I agree"

1 Like

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissRaine69(f): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Men and women are not the same no matter what the argument is. What some women fail to take into consideration is that there are many variables that impact ones view of men. There are many men and women who have execellent relationships with either parent just because dad does not show his affection compared to mom does not nulify his affection for his children.
70% of the men of the world are dumb kindly supply the source of this statistics.

There are always going to be negative views regarding men and there will always be similar views by men who have experienced some sort of disappointment. Experiences affects views but it most certainly does not make you a better husband or wife if you are not going to learn from those experiences.

There are women who are fickle and it's all about them and theirs with no ounce of commitment. You will find men who don't commit and are not responsible that does not mean they will make better wives because they fail spectacularly at being a husband.

It's a combination of factors that make someone good at a role not gender.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by truth12(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
Men and women are not the same no matter what the argument is. What some women fail to take into consideration is that there are many variables that impact ones view of men. There are many men and women who have execellent relationships with either parent just because dad does not show his affection compared to mom does not nulify his affection for his children.
70% of the men of the world are dumb kindly supply the source of this statistics.

There are always going to be negative views regarding men and there will always be similar views by men who have experienced some sort of disappointment. Experiences affects views but it most certainly does not make you a better husband or wife if you are not going to learn from those experiences.

There are women who are fickle and it's all about them and theirs with no ounce of commitment. You will find men who don't commit and are not responsible that does not mean they will make better wives because they fail spectacularly at being a husband.

It's a combination of factors that make someone good at a role not gender.

I didn't say all men are dumb.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by kodath(f): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Archangel15:
your type won't appreciate your wife or girlfriend. ..hope you ain't this ride to your mother??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by FearlessDapsin(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2017
truth12:

But you said 70%. That's majority. Kindly supply us with where you got your bogus statistics from. If you are a man , you definitely belong to the 70% of dumb men according to your a statistics.

Professing yourself to be wise, you showed great foolishness instead.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by AliasJoice(f): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
now i find this ironic cos IF women were men,they would think and reason like men,besides what makes a man is with what he is......
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by FearlessDapsin(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2017
AliasJoice:
now i find this ironic cos IF women were men,they would think and reason like men,besides what makes a man is with what he is......
God bless you. Good to see that people with functioning brains exist.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by AliasJoice(f): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
FearlessDapsin:

thanks,nice quote on your dp very inspiring

1 Like

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by Victornezzar: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
truth12:

I think they are. They try.
taaah
dey can never
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by truth12(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
FearlessDapsin:

It hasn't come to that, seeing that you're a matured being. It's a forum, all you have to do is put down your opinion .
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissRaine69(f): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
truth12:

70% is what you wrote.70% of which population?
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissJoy29(f): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

70% is what you wrote.70% of which population?

Abeg o, no vex. Where, in her write-up, did you see where she mentioned this DUMB that you have been repeatedly quoting? She said '70% of men are UNRELIABLE & she was quick to add that it's her HER OWN opinion. Did you not see that part of the write-up?

1 Like

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissRaine69(f): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissJoy29:

Abeg o, no vex. Where, in her write-up, did you see where she mentioned this DUMB that you have been repeatedly quoting? She said '70% of men are UNRELIABLE & she was quick to add that it's her HER OWN opinion. Did you not see that part of the write-up?
Park it over there
You are not the author. It was a discussion WITH the author not you.
Your rant or whatever that was is irrelevant
You quote startistics in a discussion you supply proof.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissJoy29(f): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
But you said 70%. That's majority. Kindly supply us with where you got your bogus statistics from. If you are a man , you definitely belong to the 70% of dumb men according to your a statistics.

Professing yourself to be wise, you showed great foolishness instead.

Where did you also see DUMB men in her write-up?
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissJoy29(f): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

Park it over there
You are not the author. It was a discussion WITH the author not you.
Your rant or whatever that was is irrelevant
You quote startistics in a discussion you supply proof.

Oh really? You were DISCUSSING with the OP? Like that? Really! But she answered you the first time. So what else did you want? Besides, I don't care whether you want her to supply evidence of her statistics or not. It's none of my business. Your quote that I mentioned was for other reasons. 1) she didn't mention that men are dumb in her write up. Please take note of that. 2) she said that '70% statistics' is her own opinion so you needn't attack her as you attacked me. I was only pointing out a mistake I thought you didn't realise you made. But your attack shows you know what you are doing & I don't need to waste my energy & time replying you...

No hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissRaine69(f): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissJoy29:

Oh really? You were DISCUSSING with the OP? Like that? Really! But she answered you the first time. So what else did you want? Besides, I don't care whether you want her to supply evidence of her statistics or not. It's none of my business. Your quote that I mentioned was for other reasons. 1) she didn't mention that men are dumb in her write up. Please take note of that. 2) she said that '70% statistics' is her own opinion so you needn't attack her as you attacked me. I was only pointing out a mistake I thought you didn't realise you made. But your attack shows you know what you are doing & I don't need to waste my energy & time replying you...

No hard feelings.
The pleasure is all mine
Sarcastic applause
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Op this your write up is the most ill informed write up I ever seen on nairaland

Do you know what 70% means. It means 7 out of 10
Are you trying to tell me 7 out of 10 men are not reasonable ?

I mean to even think you stated that 50% of people(teachers) impacting knowledge are women is laughable, I guess you are talking about primary sch teachers, cause if you have been to secondary schools and universities. You will have realized that your statistics is wrong
Anyway that is by the way

What about the unreasonable women like the slay queens and sex workers, what about cheating wives and the milf

Bottom line, terrible people just like good people exist in every race and gender, the more you learn to appreciate the differences the better you will understand the world

Because what you just wrote is the world from one perspective
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by Favourog13(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
If wishes were horses, men would....
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by ojfilms(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
truth12:

I think women have proven to be the smartest in the human world. Don't get me wrong, we have smart men but 70% of the worlds men are unreliable *my own statistics though* In the area of having relationships a man tend to have this kind of arrogance that keeps them away from their normal duties as a husband or a boyfriend. There by pushing the opposite sex into doing both duties at hand.

Women are gifted to be able to multitask. When you finish reading this you can ask your mum how many work she does a day and she'll reply you with a sigh or smile at the end of her reply.

Haven't you noticed why you bonded more with your mum that with your dad? I'm sure more than 50% people don't really care or won't even imagine themselves crying if anything happened to their dad today. But most people would kill to prevent their mum from danger.

Women tend to have this soft spot and a useful brain to keep her family together. Have you noticed that men cheat more than women when it comes to marriage?

More than 50% of women are secondary school teachers today trying to impact in the live of other children and also taking care of her family. More than 50% of women go to church every Sunday. Just try and take a look at your street on Sundays,it'll be filled with men and few women.

Remember as a child when you needed anything, you couldn't go to meet your dad because he would shout at you or maybe keeps postponing but always had the courage to meet your mum because she'll always have that time to give you something out of nothing.

Who says cooking is only meant for women and yet they took it upon themselves to do it. I'm not trying to make men look bad, don't get me wrong. But I think if women were men, they would make the perfect husband because they always look after their family first before any contract at work.

What do you think?
Visit my page for more interesting articles, thanks. http://www.ojomotomi.com/2017/08/women-would-make-rhe-best-husbands-only.html

grin
truth12:

What do you think?

smh
women wan kill us as wives self let alone when dey become husband we go hear am

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissJoy29:

Kindly read through the post again. This time, slowly and carefully.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissJoy29:

The op has edited the word "dumb". It was there before. I'm not the only one who saw it.
Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissJoy29(f): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
The op has edited the word "dumb". It was there before. I'm not the only one who saw it.

Ok...I didn't see it. That really explains it. Cos I was wondering why two people were mentioning that word. If she edited it, why then was she insisting she didn't write DUMB? Na wah o.

No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. by MissJoy29(f): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Kindly read through the post again. This time, slowly and carefully.

Have done that.....didn't see it. But I believe we have addressed the issue.

No hard feelings

(1) (Reply)

ukn / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls Am I Guilty? Kindly Read Patiently. / Pastors Having S3x With A Woman While Praying For Her To Get Pregnant 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.