Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" (4418 Views)

Is This The Reason Why Area Boys Were Running After Me Yesterday (pics) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / changing tides : when boys were men and ladies were virgin's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Youngzubi(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2019
E don tey wey man pikin japa from nairaland, onto hustle tinz sha so i just sey make i take dis one see my real pipo dem. De door dey open like chicken nyash for those onyibo naija pikin dem.

Those days matches don't last for mama kitchen. gringrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Beblessedbaba: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2019
Lol
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by dominique(f): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2019
What is this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2019
This was my greatest weapon of constituting public nuisance and causing fear and havoc. My mother switched from matches to lighter because of me.chai! How time flies.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Youngzubi(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:
What is this?

It's mini mini chinchin

25 Likes

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Youngzubi(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
This was my greatest weapon of constituting public nuisance and causing fear and havoc. My mother switched from matches to lighter because of me.chai! How time flies.

Those days matches don't last grin

15 Likes

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by NLSavage: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:
What is this?
local knockout /banger

3 Likes

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by anonymuz(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2019
NLSavage:
local knockout /banger
bicycle spoke, rubber, strong wood,nail and matches. Men ops just reminded me of how packets of three dice safety matches dey use on 2 days. Op you were a bad boy grin

4 Likes

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2019
I even did the wood one join

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by NLSavage: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2019
anonymuz:
bicycle spoke, rubber, strong wood,nail and matches. Men ops just reminded me of how packets of three dice safety matches dey use on 2 days. Op you were a bad boy grin
azzin matches no dey last for house that time. I go even visit neighbors house take their matches. I became street nuisance because of this. Hmmmn those days

4 Likes

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2019
Youngzubi:

ah swear.
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2019
men! I finished our kitchen matches because of this ooh. I disturbed our nebos no b small ooh in dos days.

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Yinabim(f): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2019
OP! When men were boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Chrisbeks: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Hahahaha grin grin grin, my people, my people grin

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by chigozie1010: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Hahahaha good old days
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by chigozie1010: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2019
Yinabim:
OP! When men were boys
Let's say you were still a suckling then.

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by chigozie1010: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2019
Youngzubi:

My own worst

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Omo this stuff back then i mistakely light it and it stroke on my finger, the pains no be here oooo i even soak my hand for cold water...

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Chrisbeks: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:
What is this?
The original local banger

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by courna(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rackets..... Those days

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by mytime24(f): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
NLSavage:
local knockout /banger
Can iT bomb Aso rock angry
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by DeeMain(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Topic should read, When Men Were Boys. OP take note.

Local banger of my childhood.

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Charmingrascal(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
We used to call it rocket/racket that year. Igba olo bi ororo
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by emeijeh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
1992!

1 Like

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by NLSavage: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
mytime24:
Can iT bomb Aso rock angry
It can't, but it can bomb your puzzy. You want?

2 Likes

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Yorubabyblood: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Indomitable kids won't know this

2 Likes

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by mytime24(f): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
NLSavage:
Wit dat ur moniker, no need to reply u
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by kaffyadeakeem(f): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Boys to men now
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Offpoint: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin oh my poor mom, she owns a provision shop then and human rats keeps eating her matches from November down to Januarygrin

I was like a godfather to all the neighborhood kids cuz I supplied matches.
They looked up to me like some god, a Mafia head... They do my chores and pay dues and homepage. The guy with the highest matches controls the neighborhood, my backyard was the meeting grounds, filled up with all types of locally made "Knöckers" and I was the suppliers of "gunpowder", I even had a an illegal local company that produces the "Knockerout-pistol"

I controlled my entire neighborhood and have links with other heads/godfathers from distance and nearby villages.
No kids dare "Shoot" this knöcker in my compound, either in my presents or absence. I have soldiers watching 24/7 and there are consequences for whoever dare me.

I miss those days kids looked up to me like I was some god.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Barzinime(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Fear Catch you abi?
Make workshop no go blow grin grin grin grin

mytime24:
Wit dat ur moniker, no need to reply u
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Barzinime(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
You be werey
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NLSavage:
Re: When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" by Barzinime(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oshe Oshe Don Clericuzio grin

Offpoint:
grin oh my poor mom, she owns a provision shop then and human rats keeps eating her matches from November down to Januarygrin

I was like a godfather to all the neighborhood kids cuz I supplied matches.
They looked up to me like some god, a Mafia head... They do my chores and pay dues and homepage. The guy with the highest matches controls the neighborhood, my backyard was the meeting grounds, filled up with all types of locally made "Knöckers" and I was the suppliers of "gunpowder", I even had a an illegal local company that produces the "Knockerout-pistol"

I controlled my entire neighborhood and have links with other heads/godfathers from distance and nearby villages.
No kids dare "Shoot" this knöcker in my compound, either in my presents or absence. I have soldiers watching 24/7 and there are consequences for whoever dare me.

I miss those days kids looked up to me like I was some god.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) / Women Have Lost It, Pantless Lady Dancing Goes Viral(pics) / On Marrying Younger Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.