Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Help My Smallie Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Smallie Is Pregnant (4832 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
I need candid advise from you guys

I am getting married next month and this girl i used to sleep with (i stoped sometime in December after i did my intro) comes to say she is pregnant for me however i found out that she was also sleeping with her boyfriend and sleeping with me (i didnt know) at first she told the boyfriend that he is the one responsible for the pregnancy and he says ok i will take it bt she want to remove it ,
now she is asking me for money to terminate the pregnancy saying it actually mine that she never wanted to disturb with because she is understands am getting married , having told her i dont have money to give her she is now threating to ruin my wedding day, i have warned her to stay away from me and my wedding day , however in my heart am scared she will come and stand up when the pastor says if anyone has any reason for this two people not to be joined say or forver remain silent, what do i do ?
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
You thought you eat you cake and had it well the cake is regurgitating its way back. Men like you make me sick and I hope she goes through with her threats.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Ben13: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
Can you lock her up in a cage? 'cos that will reduce ya chances of getting a high blood pressure.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by BeautfulB(f): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm, speechless,
i think you should give her the money, in other for it not to lead to something else, and i think u deserve it, since your tired of eating afang soup now you want to test melon soup now u've seen it.

At least is a lesson to those that's cheating on the spouse  sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
i really dont see why i shud give her money when she was also sleeping with her boyfriend and the boyfriend is ready to take the baby and she is not ready to keep the baby , she is coming to me to blackmail me if she had told me ontime may be i would have given her why wait one month before telling me and mind you we dated alittle and told her i had met someone i want to marry in Dec (the last time i slept with her) after my intro in Dec i have not slept wit her or anone else oooooooooooooooo
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by googles: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm i am psychic i can predict the future this is frankoko's wedding day. . . .

Priest : if anyone has any reason why Frank koko should not be joined in holy matrimony with biggie,such person should talk now or be quiet foever

smallie :{heavily preggers} abeg pastor i get reason o,i dey carry frankie pikin for my belle o

***biggie collapses and congregation moves to the rice and chicken venue*** [/size]

1 Like

Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ poster,the kpomo wey u chop don hook u for throat.na die you dey.you better settle that girl before she mess you up
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Taken(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ Poster

Mr hubby to be, i think u should cancel the wedding o.
If i be ya wife to be brother and heard of this later on, I go show u pepper for eating ya cake and shiiting on the plate!

Cancel the wedding and go another rounds with ya preggy gf.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by galatico(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
You're in deep shit !!!
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by naijaswag1: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
You better give her the money and pray she doesn't die before while doing the thing.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
@poster
its the oldest trick in the book. . . . . . .  it would have been better f she would have told you that you should pay else she will tell your partner about the affair!!!!

man its just scare tactics to make you give her a nice bye bye settlement. if she is pregnant then it is not yours (unless she can prove it 150%)
tell you wife-to-be about the whole affair and let it all come out in the open instead of being blackmailed by some jump off.
then contact her bf to see if she is telling him the same story and asking him too for abortion money.

dig deep and be ready to go to war unless you are a mugu and just care to pay up this fraudster.

DONT PAY A DIME UNTIL 1) YOU ARE SURE SHE IS PREGNANT 2) YOU ARE 150% SURE THE BABY IS YOURS
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by naijaswag1: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
its the oldest trick in the book. . . . . . . it would have been better f she would have told you that you should pay else she will tell your partner about the affair!!!!

man its just scare tactics to make you give her a nice bye bye settlement. if she is pregnant then it is not yours (unless she can prove it 150%)
tell you wife-to-be about the whole affair and let it all come out in the open instead of being blackmailed by some jump off.
then contact her bf to see if she is telling him the same story and asking him too for abortion money.

dig deep and be ready to go to war unless you are a mugu and just care to pay up this fraudster.

You want the poster to prove stubborn.The consequences might be dire.If you have been in real trouble before,you will think otherwise.What you sow is what you reap.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2010
naija_swag:

You want the poster to prove stubborn.The consequences might be dire.If you have been in real trouble before,you will think otherwise.What you sow is what you reap.

its not about being stubborn its about standing to your responsibilities IF THEY ARE YOURS.
in my world this is called being a C U N T, where some jump off try to fleece some guy out of some money for abortion.
what abortion?! lets go and do the test together FIRST, lets confirm that the slag is pregnant. then when that is confirmed who is to say that this baby is yours?! should any mugu pay just because he s.h.a.g.g.e.d. her unprotected?
lets bring all the people involved round a table and discuss this BS. how many other mugus is she gonna give that pregnancy to?
fake abortion is the oldest trick in the book from disgruntled hoes to scam men about to get married to their loved ones.

if that guy PAYS NOW, he will always have to pay whatever that rat comes up with:
- you gave me STDs, i need money for treatment.
- because of you my bf left me, i need money for rent
- i was so into you that i lost my job give me money to survive

some rats out there are ruthless and men should shine their eyes well well.

men should stand up to their deeds but not in a muguish way (pay pay pay) instead they should use their brain and tell their wife-to-be NOW because one day or another it will come out.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by naijaswag1: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

its not about being stubborn its about standing to your responsibilities IF THEY ARE YOURS.
in my world this is called being a C U N T, where some jump off try to fleece some guy out of some money for abortion.
what abortion?! lets go and do the test together FIRST, lets confirm that the slag is pregnant. then when that is confirmed who is to say that this baby is yours?! should any mugu pay just because he s.h.a.g.g.e.d. her unprotected?
lets bring all the people involved round a table and discuss this BS. how many other mugus is she gonna give that pregnancy to?
fake abortion is the oldest trick in the book from disgruntled hoes to scam men about to get married to their loved ones.

if that guy PAYS NOW, he will always have to pay whatever that rat comes up with:
- you gave me STDs, i need money for treatment.
- because of you my bf left me, i need money for rent
- i was so into you that i lost my job give me money to survive

some rats out there are ruthless and men should shine their eyes well well.

men should stand up to their deeds but not in a muguish way (pay pay pay) instead they should use their brain and tell their wife-to-be NOW because one day or another it will come out.

All your exhortations sums up to one point.Our guy should have been careful to use condom to make love to that girl.He should have adopted the use of condom at least in the past one year sequel to his marriage adventure.Now he has to learn in a bitter way.I hope he can stand his marriage being disrupted because if this girl goes public he might have more in his plate to handle.This is one of those lessons we have to learn through the hard way because we refused to be moderate,considerate and careful in all our endeavors.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by whitesturd(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2010
Better give her the money or cant u afford it? cos its better to give her than submit ursef to ridicule in the presence of everybody if she does wot she saye she wud do
u sef u no u have sumone u wanna marry and ure stil sha g g ing another babe jst 2months to your wedding, pls dont even give her the money sef,let her  come but pls send me the address of the church.wanna come for your wedding and watch Africa magic. grin grin grin.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by ayettymama(f): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
shes just tryna get money off u- or ruin ur marriage out of jelousy

get security at ur wedding to beat the hell out of her if she turns up!!!!!

tell ur wife- she will still find out!!

its the girls fault for sleepin wit numerous men unprotected

if she wants to say its urs shes gotta prove it!
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by tai2(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
So what happened to condoms especially the“
double-barrel” variety? If you played you must pay. Give her the money and stop whining.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by atilla(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
guy no time for doing shakara now

pay her the money even if its ur or the guy will take care of it or she is lying. Its the price u will pay for cheating on ur girl and for peace of mind. And pray nothing happens to her while she is doing it.

Have a talk with her and resolve this thing as soon as possible dont wait for nairaland to resolve ur situation.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by jenibayo(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
frankoko:

I need candid advise from you guys

I am getting married next month and this girl i used to sleep with (i stoped sometime in December after i did my intro) comes to say she is pregnant for me however i found out that she was also sleeping with her boyfriend and sleeping with me (i didnt know) at first she told the boyfriend that he is the one responsible for the pregnancy and he says ok i will take it bt she want to remove it ,
now she is asking me for money to terminate the pregnancy saying it actually mine that she never wanted to disturb with because she is understands am getting married , having told her i dont have money to give her she is now threating to ruin my wedding day, i have warned her to stay away from me and my wedding day , however in my heart am scared she will come and stand up when the pastor says if anyone has any reason for this two people not to be joined say or forver remain silent, what do i do ?

U no get moni take give de girl make she take commot belle but u one do wedding,Where u want for see moni  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2010
@naija swagg
the stupidity of the poster has been well and truly confirmed but in no way should that continue well after he has dumped the jump off.
any adult by now knows the dangers of unprotected intimacy. and anyone s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g. unprotected know what it implies but should he be scared/forced into paying up just because she might tell his wife-to-be? this is plain and simple blackmail , ie "if you dont pay up, i will have the baby and wifey will know so trouble in your marriage".

he made a mistake and should stand to it like a man instead of going to do a SECOND MISTAKE  trying to deal with the first one.

should he pay up and try to ush ush it all? I say NO! this man should start clean and tell his wife-to-be E V E R Y T H I N G so there is no surprises in the future from that rat and they can start marriage life "clean".

by the answer of most men in here, you can understand why telling some guy you just Zap.e.d.that you need money for abortion is a good business. all of them would pay just to get peace of mind and marry that girl. . . . . . . .

this is a question to all the guys who said pay up:
WHAT ABOUT IF THE GIRL YOU WERE ABOUT TO MARRY JUST ENDED HER AFFAIR WITH HER SUGAR DADDY AND NOW REALIZE SHE IS PREGNANT BY EITHER YOU OR HIM WHILE SHE WAS WEEKS AWAY TO MARRY YOU, WOULDNT YOU WANT HER TO COME CLEAN WITH YOU?! OR IS IT DIFFERENT NOW?
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by naijaswag1: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@naija swagg
the stupidity of the poster has been well and truly confirmed but in no way should that continue well after he has dumped the jump off.
any adult by now knows the dangers of unprotected intimacy. and anyone s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g. unprotected know what it implies but should he be scared/forced into paying up just because she might tell his wife-to-be? this is plain and simple blackmail , ie "if you dont pay up, i will have the baby and wifey will know so trouble in your marriage".

he made a mistake and should stand to it like a man instead of going to do a SECOND MISTAKE  trying to deal with the first one.

should he pay up and try to ush ush it all? I say NO! this man should start clean and tell his wife-to-be E V E R Y T H I N G so there is no surprises in the future from that rat and they can start marriage life "clean".

by the answer of most men in here, you can understand why telling some guy you just Zap.e.d.that you need money for abortion is a good business. all of them would pay just to get peace of mind and marry that girl. . . . . . . .

this is a question to all the guys who said pay up:
WHAT ABOUT IF THE GIRL YOU WERE ABOUT TO MARRY JUST ENDED HER AFFAIR WITH HER SUGAR DADDY AND NOW REALIZE SHE IS PREGNANT BY EITHER YOU OR HIM WHILE SHE WAS WEEKS AWAY TO MARRY YOU, WOULDNT YOU WANT HER TO COME CLEAN WITH YOU?! OR IS IT DIFFERENT NOW?

You are going nollywood
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by jenibayo(f): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
naija_swag:

You are going nollywood

Ask am well.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Felincous(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
Asewo! God don catch u.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
naija_swag:

You are going nollywood

jenibayo:

Ask am well.

i am just being realistic here. you expect a man to cheat his way into marriage by not disclosing such a big thing to his wife-to-be so i am wondering if YOU as a husband you would accept that your wife did that to you and how you would react.

relationships are about HONESTY, TRUST to say the least and in my world, if a man is going to take such a big step as MARRIAGE then he should have at least these 2 on lock down.
if you cant be honest to your spouse about who you truly are then you shouldnt get married to her. . . . . . . DONT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULDNT WANT DONE TO YOU.

the problem is that, to some, marriage is not about being happy with someone and live ever after but its just about "looking/doing the right thing in the eyes of their peers/family"

anyway the poster's relationship was down the toilet the moment that guy started cheating on this wife-to-be with that rat. . . . . . . .  believe me, the day i am going to choose someone to marry, that means that there will be NO TOTO better for me to cheat with (unless we share that toto together). maybe after years of marriage that will change but if a man is cheating on his spouse-to-be BEFORE marriage then, cheating there will be AFTER marriage.

only an hypocrite wouldnt say anything to his spouse but yet would want his spouse to come clean about such issue.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by jenibayo(f): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i am just being realistic here. you expect a man to cheat his way into marriage by not disclosing such a big thing to his wife-to-be so i am wondering if YOU as a husband you would accept that your wife did that to you and how you would react.

relationships are about HONESTY, TRUST to say the least and in my world, if a man is going to take such a big step as MARRIAGE then he should have at least these 2 on lock down.
if you cant be honest to your spouse about who you truly are then you shouldnt get married to her. . . . . . . DONT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULDNT WANT DONE TO YOU.

the problem is that, to some, marriage is not about being happy with someone and live ever after but its just about "looking/doing the right thing in the eyes of their peers/family"

anyway the poster's relationship was down the toilet the moment that guy started cheating on this wife-to-be with that rat. . . . . . . . believe me, the day i am going to choose someone to marry, that means that there will be NO TOTO better for me to cheat with (unless we share that toto together). maybe after years of marriage that will change but if a man is cheating on his spouse-to-be BEFORE marriage then, cheating there will be AFTER marriage.

only an hypocrite wouldnt say anything to his spouse but yet would want his spouse to come clean about such issue.

U are right.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
so u know she get bf yet u stil go on sleeping wit her? now d bf very happy u re stock wit dis smallie.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by firstSTAR(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
, discuss the problem with your bride to be, and maybe ur pastor too.
Are u even sure that she is pregnant?
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
Very simple: Transfer the pregnant into your wife's stomach or you carry the chick to far away for on hotel to stay there for a while and pay for here everything there and never even let her get to know the venue of the wedding or see the IV, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by frankoko(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2010
I want to thank everyone who thought it wise to say something wise especially Mr brown jay i actually discovered that she was very angry and jealous that am getting married , some of you really dont get the issues right before you start talking , i was dating smallie before i met my wife to be but even b4 smallie and i started i told her that i would not marry her at all and she decided to go ahead with the relationship i really had to stand my ground to tell her that the pregnancy isnt mine, i always used protection , only say the thing burst cheesy so she wanted to capitalize on that , i have asked her to go and stay with her bf oh and let me be however i have told my wife to be abt her before , thank you to other who said encouraging words and helped me think differently actuall that is why i dropped this on nairaland cos u get the good the bad the ugly
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
its the oldest trick in the book. . . . . . . it would have been better f she would have told you that you should pay else she will tell your partner about the affair!!!!

DONT PAY A DIME UNTIL 1) YOU ARE SURE SHE IS PREGNANT 2) YOU ARE 150% SURE THE BABY IS YOURS
this really helped,
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2010
That was a close call dude congrats on the wedding
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by naijaswag1: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2010
I see you shedding tears for your foolishness and hard hardheartedness.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2010
shocked Are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Something Horrible Today / #the Condom Challenge / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.