Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help My Smallie Is Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Smallie Is Pregnant (4833 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Moralistli(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
Holy crap!!! Did i hear u say HELP? you know how best to go about it,,,,, i can bet half of my fortune that there 'll be know help for u here on planet earth 'coz ur intention was to use and dump poor smallieeeee. Kudos!
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by omega25red(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
poster dont you have sisters or other girls who are your friends so they could be out looking for her and as soon as they see her they whoop that ass
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by 2blunt: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
Beautful.B,
cute! wink
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by sugarbuns(f): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ poster dats some bad ish buh i do think u shld pay her off and secondly go for HIV test and check oda STDs since she wasn't sleeping wv just u. And please next tym use a condom as pregnancy shldn't be the only tin u wanna prevent. grin
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by richy5(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
I can help her,
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Youngpo413: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Ebonyeyes:
You thought you eat you cake and had it well the cake is regurgitating its way back. Men like you make me sick and I hope she goes through with her threats.
as if you b!Tches are better, nonsense.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Youngpo413: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2016
prixxy:

why should you be having sex with someone you know you cannot marry?
judging from your DP, you look like someone who have so many ex'es, why don't you marry all of the them, I know you have lost counts on the number of dick that entered your pusssy, bloody hypocrite.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by ifitumiojo(f): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Call her and have a heart to heart talk with her!nd then give her some money,if she persists get in touch with her other bf!or u get a rich guy to engage her during that period!and still pray,you need Jesus now than ever
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Youngpo413: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2016
estrella:
you stopped having sex with your the woman after you introduction or was it before you said? what kind of man are you? you were doubling dating then? since you said you went out with her before you met your wife to be.It also means you were sleeping with her while you were doing your wife to be too.A case of eat your cake and have it, smallie is a woman scorned dude and I sincerely hope she goes through with her plan to spill the beans, A man who can't keep his zipper up before he gets married will most likely cheat even after he gets married.Your wife to be deserves more and if you think you are what she deserves,then tell her the truth---come clean and tell her what you did, if you guys have what it takes,you will both survive this, if not,good for her then! wink
The wife to be can go to hell if she wants, they are so many b! Tches looking for husbands so she will be easily replaced... If to say na me, I won't care if she finds out or not, I don't understand why some men attach do much importance to women, a mere woman.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by kaziblake(f): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2016
frankoko:
I need candid advise from you guys

I am getting married next month and this girl i used to sleep with (i stoped sometime in December after i did my intro) comes to say she is pregnant for me however i found out that she was also sleeping with her boyfriend and sleeping with me (i didnt know) at first she told the boyfriend that he is the one responsible for the pregnancy and he says ok i will take it bt she want to remove it ,
now she is asking me for money to terminate the pregnancy saying it actually mine that she never wanted to disturb with because she is understands am getting married , having told her i dont have money to give her she is now threating to ruin my wedding day, i have warned her to stay away from me and my wedding day , however in my heart am scared she will come and stand up when the pastor says if anyone has any reason for this two people not to be joined say or forver remain silent, what do i do ?
Although the post is old but I pray karma Visit you.

1 Like

Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Youngpo413: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Indeed.
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by Titilayooni(f): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2016
frankoko:
I need candid advise from you guys

I am getting married next month and this girl i used to sleep with (i stoped sometime in December after i did my intro) comes to say she is pregnant for me however i found out that she was also sleeping with her boyfriend and sleeping with me (i didnt know) at first she told the boyfriend that he is the one responsible for the pregnancy and he says ok i will take it bt she want to remove it ,
now she is asking me for money to terminate the pregnancy saying it actually mine that she never wanted to disturb with because she is understands am getting married , having told her i dont have money to give her she is now threating to ruin my wedding day, i have warned her to stay away from me and my wedding day , however in my heart am scared she will come and stand up when the pastor says if anyone has any reason for this two people not to be joined say or forver remain silent, what do i do ?
MEN!!!
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by smileysmiley(f): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2016
@poster
its the oldest trick in the book. . . . . . .  it would have been better f she would have told you that you should pay else she will tell your partner about the affair!!!!

man its just scare tactics to make you give her a nice bye bye settlement. if she is pregnant then it is not yours (unless she can prove it 150%)
tell you wife-to-be about the whole affair and let it all come out in the open instead of being blackmailed by some jump off.
then contact her bf to see if she is telling him the same story and asking him too for abortion money.

dig deep and be ready to go to war unless you are a mugu and just care to pay up this fraudster.

DONT PAY A DIME UNTIL 1) YOU ARE SURE SHE IS PREGNANT 2) YOU ARE 150% SURE THE BABY IS YOURS
While he is trying to confirm all these, the baby will be growing in her stomach until it gets to the stage where it can't be removed again. Even if the babe is lying, he should just pay her off and close that stage of his life so he can happily start this new stage. What makes you think his fiancee is going to be ok with the fact that her man is possibly responsible for another woman's pregnancy?
Re: Help My Smallie Is Pregnant by smileysmiley(f): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
@naija swagg
the stupidity of the poster has been well and truly confirmed but in no way should that continue well after he has dumped the jump off.
any adult by now knows the dangers of unprotected intimacy. and anyone s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g. unprotected know what it implies but should he be scared/forced into paying up just because she might tell his wife-to-be? this is plain and simple blackmail , ie "if you dont pay up, i will have the baby and wifey will know so trouble in your marriage".

he made a mistake and should stand to it like a man instead of going to do a SECOND MISTAKE  trying to deal with the first one.

should he pay up and try to ush ush it all? I say NO! this man should start clean and tell his wife-to-be E V E R Y T H I N G so there is no surprises in the future from that rat and they can start marriage life "clean".

by the answer of most men in here, you can understand why telling some guy you just Zap.e.d.that you need money for abortion is a good business. all of them would pay just to get peace of mind and marry that girl. . . . . . . .

this is a question to all the guys who said pay up:
WHAT ABOUT IF THE GIRL YOU WERE ABOUT TO MARRY JUST ENDED HER AFFAIR WITH HER SUGAR DADDY AND NOW REALIZE SHE IS PREGNANT BY EITHER YOU OR HIM WHILE SHE WAS WEEKS AWAY TO MARRY YOU, WOULDNT YOU WANT HER TO COME CLEAN WITH YOU?! OR IS IT DIFFERENT NOW?
Coming out clean is good if the issue is overrated but it is not a biggie for now, top relationship experts advice that some things should be kept under check "what you don't know can't kill you after all". He should just give it to her after all this money can't be more than #20000, what wife to be will be ok with the fact that while her wedding preparations were going on, her man was busy bleeping someone else raw, it'll make her lose trust in the man and she definitely will be hurt, it could even affect their marriage in future. If the matter was overrated, I would have advised him to come out clean but its not. As a woman, I wouldn't want my man to disturb me with something like this, he should take care of it and save me the heartache, Op save your woman the sleepless nights please and take care of your business, it's too early to destroy her trust in you. Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy Actually Do This(pics) / She Was Shaking Her Small Bum Bum and He Puts His Cd And Knacked Her(pics) / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.