Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) (40258 Views)

Michael Schumacher's Ferrari F2001 Sold For N2.8 Billion (photos) / Would You Buy This 1914 Peugeot L45 2-seater Racecar For N2.7 Billion? (photos) / Would You Buy This Mclaren F1 For N5.8 Billion? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by Gudiza(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol. That car had better be flying....
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by Ubee20: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
railey:
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
The Hell are you looking at?
Keep scrolling ,,
Lolz...u caught me
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by onyi143: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why I no go buy it.
Abeg joor this life is short,I better enjoy my life than suffering. At least The money I made is not for suffering. grin grin grin ;Dlol funny, buy/sell Bitcoin, PayPal, Perfect money etc just check us at nairaomm.com

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by authority2006(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
autojosh:
Ferrari Sergio
To be honest, it’s quite rare to find a Ferrari on our streets or even in an expensive hotel’s parking lot, mostly because of the low ground clearance that could cause regular visits to the mechanic and there is a huge price tag to contend with.

The Ferrari Sergio was first released as a concept, back in 2013, as a tribute to the late automobile designer, Sergio Pininfarina. A few years later, the Ferrari Sergio was released as a production vehicle, but only six were produced.

Sources say that three customers were from the US, while the other three were from United Arab Emirates, Japan and Switzerland.

If you had the means to purchase the Ferrari Sergio, do you think it’s worth the chase?

Tell us in the comment section below and don’t forget to tell us your opinion about the looks.

See more photos;

https://autojosh.com/ferrari-sergio-1-8-billion-photos/
What was the spelling point? Go and learn from @Explorer.
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
the car doesn't even look intimidating... it looks more of a toy than a super car....nice ride

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by klassicbiggy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why would I buy such in this nigeria bad roads! I rather go for a private jet than this useless invention.
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yellow for Ferrari !
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by hadesanjo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Looks like it's based on the 458 Spyder.
Will sure buy if I can CONVENIENTLY afford it.

autojosh:
Ferrari Sergio
To be honest, it’s quite rare to find a Ferrari on our streets or even in an expensive hotel’s parking lot, mostly because of the low ground clearance that could cause regular visits to the mechanic and there is a huge price tag to contend with.

The Ferrari Sergio was first released as a concept, back in 2013, as a tribute to the late automobile designer, Sergio Pininfarina. A few years later, the Ferrari Sergio was released as a production vehicle, but only six were produced.

Sources say that three customers were from the US, while the other three were from United Arab Emirates, Japan and Switzerland.

If you had the means to purchase the Ferrari Sergio, do you think it’s worth the chase?

Tell us in the comment section below and don’t forget to tell us your opinion about the looks.

See more photos;

https://autojosh.com/ferrari-sergio-1-8-billion-photos/
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
No becos I can't afford it nd if I could I wouldn't buy it alot of people are suffering 200k would change there life
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by JikanBaura(m): 12:45am On Aug 10, 2017
Ofcause . say I worth N1Trillion why wouldn't I buy one cheesy
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2017
na chicken change to people like Donald Trump,Bill Gates,Dangote,Carlos Slim na.
I don know say those Arab money go dey there
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2017
Will it drive me to heaven?
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by Me23(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2017
For wetin na, e go drive me go heaven
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by tck2000(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Caustics:
sad there is hunger in the land.
lol
Re: Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) by Masaudmuhammed: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes, if I am Dangote, Trump or billgates tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) / Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! / What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.