Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (95644 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hehehe this government self,time for blackmail ,I was expecting this to come up

5 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by JoshMedia: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wetin we go come fry now?

Beans?
grin grin
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by zombieHUNTER: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Black mail government grin

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by aAK1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
forget about the messenger and focus on the message

4 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by klenton(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
thats why he is pioneering (his) ourmumudondo
even me my mumu don do
bt u madam ur mumu get grand children

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by NemzySeries(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dis is not news na......dis foto shots were taken during Jonathan's govt wen he still cud affort groundnut oil to lotion hiz body b4 taking shots but ryt nw derz hunger in d land

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by adetayo234: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
It is time to attack his credibility. Shame on APC. Even if he goes naked on the street, that doesn't mean what he is fighting for is not right or true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by takenadoh: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
She probably celebrates Nicky Minaj, Beyonce, Paris Hilton and Amber rose to mention a few.

Smh, what concerns the protest and all this?
Haven't u heard of the ABA women riot back in the days?
Your MUMU never ripe

4 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by goldedprince: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
its not nude if you dont see dick or pussy. DUMB ASS

5 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by cstr1000: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
So the attack on charly boy is not that he is hateful like kanu but that he is nude. grin
Okay.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Quality20(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Model for the immoral youths that's what he is
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by kingthreatz: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
As long as he didn't show his Dîck. Please let this nigga be.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by room089: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na so
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by khalids: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Abeg make we hear word.....Charly boy goes naked, his life hie business....

What concerns us is the way the political class is ruling this country and our mumudondone for the matter...case closed (think you can kill the issue by attacking the originator...fa, fa, fa, foul

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by khalids: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Abeg make we hear word.....Charly boy goes naked, his life his business....

What concerns us is the way the political class is ruling this country and our mumudondone for the matter...case closed (think you can kill the issue by attacking the originator...fa, fa, fa, foul

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Thegamingorca(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Did he actually raise his hairy butt to take that 2nd nude picture...CharliebOy will never be a Charlie man
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Toreddo3679(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
handsomeclouds:

She's lost focus.

This Angela Uyi is the biggest bitch_ in the world.

How much was she paid to betray Charlie? A token I guess.

Her likes are those who Bleep their husband's friend over a meat pie and bottle of coke.
I agree with you on this
handsomeclouds:

She's lost focus.

Her likes are those who Bleep their husband's friend over a meat pie and bottle of coke.
I agree with you on this
handsomeclouds:

She's lost focus.

I agree with you on this

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Abudu2000(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol jist like they dis to apostle suleman. Apc is the biggest mistake nigeria has ever made and nothing will ever change that.if una like unconver him dick pics that doesnt change the fact that he is on the right course.
You can only kill he messager but the message will still be sent

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by emmasege: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
aolawale025:
Focus on the message not Charlie Boy!
I wonder o. Everybody knows Charly boy is a pervert but his message makes sense at the moment. After all, mad men sometimes make sense, how much more a pervert like Charly boy.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Gravas(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lady. Why are you being stupid? You said old pics but why are you posting them now? Because of the protest against PMB? You are stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Someone needs to slap this stupid woman...everyone knows Charlie Boy for his weird antics and bizzare art...why is she trying to disparage him.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by ivolt: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Angela Uyi, don't be surprised if your numerous boyfriends still have your nudes.
The message reads: "Resume or Resign" not "Don't do nudes"

5 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by ikp120(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerians! That's his private life. It has nothing to do with the context.

Buhari is not a private citizen so long as he's still an elected officer.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Leo3333: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
taiyesoul:
This man,who is over 65 years of age is still referring to himself as Charly "boy".When will he be referred to as Charly "Man"?.His mumu still never do?.

"Agbalagba to n she langba langba".

Ki leleyi nso lenu abeg?

Focus on the message and quit attacking the messenger. Quit mumurism, ogbeni.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by obyno6ix: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
My opinion is that people should focus on the message and not the messenger. Since all the sane people have refused to do something, let the insane do it then. The woman or whatever she is called should be ashamed of herself for criticizing Charley Boy.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by michoim(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Charly boy has no moral right to do what he is doing. It is PDP and looters who has no morals as well that engages his services .
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by johnjose68: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
sad. A fool at 60 is a fool for all his generation. But thank God, he is the latest IPOD prime minister because of anti-Buhari march

Let me hear what the IPOB Jewish slaves will say. of course they will defend the MUMU BOY called CHARLY BOY.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by johnjose68: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
ikp120:
Nigerians! That's his private life. It has nothing to do with the context.

Then why attacking Buhari's private life...Mr Jewish slave?

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by eyescue(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rider23:
Angela Uyi blasts Charly Boy's Resume or Resign campaign, says she is against his sentimental ignorance

The Counselor Organisation convener and strong Buhari follower, Angela Uyi has come for her former friend/protest pal Charly Boy!
In a lengthy Facebook post, the Edo born activist shared old nude photos of the Imo born Area Fada and revealed he wasn't the initiator of the movement! She wrote:
>> https://web.facebook.com/comrangelauyi/posts/1617854371619484

VIA: www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/angela-uyi-blasts-charly-boys-resume-or.html

Lalasticlala

And so what. No be women dey expose their boobs n bombom here and there, even their baby bumps. Please allow the gents have ttheir own freedom of nudidity .

Angela abi wetin be your name, the message by CB has been passed and we understand it clearly and stand strongly by him. You may go hug transformer if his sexy pics pain u

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Edu3Again: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
these pics were made public.

Just like they attacked Suleiman
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Gravas(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
aolawale025:
Focus on the message not Charlie Boy!

She is just trying to warm her way into the hearts of the cabal. Seeking attention and favour at the expense of CB. By the way, is she a prostitute? She looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by felixomor: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
The Otobo formula
Straight from the Stephanie playbook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.