Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (95639 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by bencrane(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sterope:
Buhari is a public person by virtue of his position. That is social studies 101.

He has a duty to Nigerians. If he can't fulfill it, he is obliged to resign. He is in London spending our money..Your money. If that is not enough for you to fight for his resignation, you better be getting something tangible from this governance else it is utterly st.upid to defend someone that doesn't give a damn about you.

my sis follow .e see rubbish....

I no know if them born some people through the normal way or there mum c won go toilet where she dey force shit make shit com out nah him the pikin come fall inside WC...

nija no won wise

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin and dem want make our leader resign
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by kazyhm(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
You see some mumu citizen..........?

i usually tell people that Nigeria will not develop based on Africa orientation/mentality of " once me and my family are doing great, or as far as i can pay my bills, live in a big house and ride fancy cars....then Nigeria is working"

what is baffling me here is how much is this worth ?
How could a Nigerian lady be this genuinely daft and unreasonably foolish.......?

by the way what a question......who should Buhari hand over to ? seriously

i got a job in the U S.....oh Lawd...why did i stayed back to cohabit with this kind of ignorant illiterates ?

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by marv1: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Same way it happens everywhere in the world. Most evident in Nigeria, my dear country.

Once you try to do the right thing, some bad people would dig up some ugly past of yours and use it to blackmail you and then paint you black to the public. The gullible people out there, would then ignore the positive message that you bring them and embrace the ugly sh*t the evil people want them to see.
Just focus on the damn message. We need to
emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.

What is the right thing you are talking about? Is Nigeria not guided by laws , Nobody can force PMB to resign. You people always want to say and do anything against the government as if you have a different Constitution.
Thank God the Senate has said PMB had done nothing wrong Constitutionally.
So get set for a long battle.
If anyone can not understand what constitution states and wants to re write his own . He or she is just wasting time
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by naijamafioso: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
What has this got to do with resume or resign agitation? Does it mean CB cannot do anything right?. Anyway, this is just looking for something to silence him but as for me, i refused to be fooled.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by marv1: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Same way it happens everywhere in the world. Most evident in Nigeria, my dear country.

Once you try to do the right thing, some bad people would dig up some ugly past of yours and use it to blackmail you and then paint you black to the public. The gullible people out there, would then ignore the positive message that you bring them and embrace the ugly sh*t the evil people want them to see.
Just focus on the damn message. We need to
emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.

What is the right thing you are talking about? Is Nigeria not guided by laws , Nobody can force PMB to resign. You people always want to say and do anything against the government as if you have a different Constitution.
Thank God the Senate has said PMB had done nothing wrong Constitutionally.
So get set for a long battle.
If anyone can not understand what constitution states and wants to re write his own . He or she is just wasting time.
You don't do the right thing at the wrong time and expect to positive result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Aragon: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
nanizle:
Attack the message not the messenger!

Someone should tell this young lady that those pictures are an expression of artistic significance grin

Thank you Jare!
I am a hard core BUHARIST! But I also believe in Democracy, and so feel that Charley Boy is in oder with his Movement. I know Angela, cool lady. But wrong here about the pics. These pics have been in Public Domain for a long time, even before BUHARI came in. I follow Charley Boy on IG, and at no time did he promote the movement with these pics. These are old artistic pics and Charley Boy currently wears Bald. So they should not make false accusations cos of BUHARI. In as much as I love the President, I also believe Nigerians have Rights to Criticize their President. Once again thanks for your post

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by demefa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
seguno2:

Is Charlie Boy living in government house and eating government food?
Is he in London hospital paid by us with the presidential jet incurring charges?
Please wait until you have sensible things to share before you enter market.
Ur as senseless as ur father, u lack all the good nutrients of quality education. Yes CB is enjoying Nigerian people's money,cause his father was a chief Justice of the federation. His Dad stolen cash is what he is enjoying now. If the messager is corrupt how can he deliver legit message CB that behave like gay, mad man. Anyone that follow people like CB need to be examined
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
sanpipita:
What has charly boy nudes got to do with protest against the absentee president, this girl is probably a paid agent of distraction but she and her sponsors should know Nigerians know better, if she talks too much all of us will protest nude against buhari

This ashi didn't see when this man protests against NASS for asking him to report on uniform

#ApcGovernmentMumuDonDo

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Sarah20A(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Am not seeing any nude , abeg make she go kiss transformer undecided
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by MansaHenry(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Madam very soon people will start protesting with bare unclothedness...as long as the goal is achieved,so be ready to be ashamed of what you have seen b4.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Teespice(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
and so fvcking what?
should we boil stone because his nude pictures came to light.
focus on his message. awon judginus.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by adetayo234: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
sad. A fool at 60 is a fool for all his generation. But thank God, he is the latest IPOD prime minister because of anti-Buhari march

He is not only supported by ipob. Yoruba's and Hausa's, whose brains are not dead like yours also support him.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by HaneefahRN(f): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mttcheww. Old pics. What was she saying again?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by marv1: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
guterMann:
Seems this woman is trying to be smart by half or simply ignorant.

Nude or no nude,it is his private life and has nothing to do with the present agitation.

Why not focus on the message and leave the messenger?

What the constitution says?If you have an employee who has been absent for more than 3 months,earning salaries,using the company's cars jets,takes some of the staff with him for three months,his colleagues governors wasting precious productive hours to visit him.will you be happy?

I know the media propaganda of APC has unleashed their dragons.
,but they are fighting on many fronts and will soon spread themselves thin.

THE SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

A lot of you people are ignorant. What does the constitution say about the president who is incapacitated.
Who are the people that can remove him.
How can they remove him.
Did the constitution specifically say a president must not be away beyond two weeks, one month, or six months?
So what are you people's problems. Do you want to rewrite the constitution now because the president is sick and away?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Pearly255(f): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sharrap lady

Pay attentive to the message
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Bakrabas: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
If the Charly Boy was a Igbo man and part of Biafra... Hmmm guy will soon legalize if per adventure Biafra secure her independence. And homosexuality will be frequent in Biafra as breakfast
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by tbliss22(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Patrique90:
They want to shut him

Honestly, It's now a social media era. Imagine millions of Nigerians with these nude pictures on their phone's screen already. If baba charly is not strong this might silent him for some time.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by MTKbudapest(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
nigerians sef.
What has his nude got to do with this?
Na today charley boy don dey model?
Even if una like make una bring devil come show us
watin we know be say ourmumudondo
nonsense zoo
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by repogirl(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
What the general point of her rant sef? She is just speaking from both sides of her mouth and confusing herself.
If Charlie boy is naked nko? What have these old pics got to do with anything? Is he the president of Nigeria that we should be so concerned about his nudes?

This woman should waka pass jare, she's has been duly noticed.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by oluwaahmed: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Behaved like a true Afonja, stabbed him in d back.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Leo3333: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
brainpulse:
sad. A fool at 60 is a fool for all his generation. But thank God, he is the latest IPOD prime minister because of anti-Buhari march
[/s]

Senseless!

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Sterope(f): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by wizsolzy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sorry madam Angela I follow d message not d person

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by PrettyGaby(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
You are ashamed of a man who isn't ashamed of his body. Wetin concern you? Is he your father or third cousin, and how does that relate to the 'our mumu don do' protest?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by piice: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rider23:
Angela Uyi blasts Charly Boy's Resume or Resign campaign, says she is against his sentimental ignorance

The Counselor Organisation convener and strong Buhari follower, Angela Uyi has come for her former friend/protest pal Charly Boy!
In a lengthy Facebook post, the Edo born activist shared old nude photos of the Imo born Area Fada and revealed he wasn't the initiator of the movement! She wrote:
>> https://web.facebook.com/comrangelauyi/posts/1617854371619484

VIA: www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/angela-uyi-blasts-charly-boys-resume-or.html

Lalasticlala

Madness of the highest order.
Shmmm, mumu wey dy call person mumu
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by 2lateBiafra: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
b]OURMUMUDONNUDE grin grin grin

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by PHIPEX(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
See this girl with ugly past is criticizing another person, you are Lucky am not like you. Am surprised your opinion is even making a headline. How can you throw stones from your glass house?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by piice: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
guterMann:
Seems this woman is trying to be smart by half or simply ignorant.

Nude or no nude,it is his private life and has nothing to do with the present agitation.

Why not focus on the message and leave the messenger?

What the constitution says?If you have an employee who has been absent for more than 3 months,earning salaries,using the company's cars jets,takes some of the staff with him for three months,his colleagues governors wasting precious productive hours to visit him.will you be happy?

I know the media propaganda of APC has unleashed their dragons.
,but they are fighting on many fronts and will soon spread themselves thin.

THE SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

What about if the employee acts in accordance with the law you personally laid down for him?

Some people's claims that the president should resume or resign would have been unsentimental if they had instead mounted pressure on the legislatures to make an amendment on the constitution that back his long staying.
In my view, the protest is sentimental.

However, we should hammer more on restructuring and subsequently allow the lawmakers to know the exact laws we want.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Justiceleague1: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
So many zombie in naija..

#CB4PRESIDENT
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
taiyesoul:
This man,who is over 65 years of age is still referring to himself as Charly "boy".When will he be referred to as Charly "Man"?.His mumu still never do?.

"Agbalagba to n she langba langba".

Your WIZBoy has started growing goat teeth and is technically a Man not a boy anymore
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Justiceleague1: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
repogirl:
What the general point of her rant sef? She is just speaking from both sides of her mouth and confusing herself.
If Charlie boy is naked nko? What have these old pics got to do with anything? Is he the president of Nigeria that we should be so concerned about his nudes?

This woman should waka pass jare, she's has been duly noticed.

repogirl always on point cheesy

brainpulse:

if according to u,somebody like Charly Boy is a fool,walai,ur own don finish..savvy? grin

op,angela uyi (somahome girls are real uhudan nokhua) is simply lending credence to the term '"some'' girls and fish brain..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.