Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (95641 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
exactly what is this daft biitch trying to engage in? character assassination?

does she thin she can somehow embarrass / discredit the self proclaimed 'area father' with pictures he will proudly post by himself?

what is it with these pathetic jokers?

bitch, get out the waaaaay!

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by nicason(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
omo babe you too small to know why CB did this pix so shot up and focus on what u want
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by famzynet: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
This woman or is it girl is just looking for publicity. It seems APC don bribe am. We stand with Charlie boy. Buhari should be impeached. Our mumu don do!

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Meritocracy: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Someone could not naked and birth again because he champion campaign. If you want to f*ck his d*ck let him know, unclothedness is not new to us anymore. Go and return your sponsor's money.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by dinggle: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
That is ART no nude mumu grow up! Or the world will leave you behind.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by goaldynboy: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
APC and their BMC will never surprise us! We were indeed expecting them to come up with blackmail!

The stup*d girl that is castigating Charley Boy why didn't she come out and spearhead the protest, since she purport herself to be without sin?

All over the world, people protest unclad to send strong message! How much more a very old picture that does not surprise anyone!

Any man marrying or intending to marry this Uyi of a girl should shine his eyes because the girl can kill a man because of a 'plate of porridge'!!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Klington: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
everyone should go completely naked in this protest so that the message could be clear to the blind and loud to the deaf. Who cares about his appearance . and u this stupid ass licking bitch. .. ..

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Smartademu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
U say wetin?

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by josite: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
while i say with all honesty that it will not be well with all of them who by the release of these picutres at this point in time seeks to discourage CB for the first real great contribution he is making to national life, i really do not see how this will possibly discourage charly boy.these pics are deliberately taken pictures taken in a studio and signed and i really do not even think CB meant them as something to be hidden.if i am CHARLY BOY i will take a lawsuit against this lady who has even roped himself by saying it wasn't her the pictures were sent to.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by bencrane(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
this guy is a disgrace to manhood......

make federal male agent order shoot on sight ........

why him go allow this kind rubbish go media.......

I don dey vex for the guy self

why I even self dey vex , no be him life.....

let him live it the f**king irritating way he likes it

Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by vRendoh(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I lafff.....how the old man see the pictures....
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by nanizle(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
FKseun:

Would you term it as such if he were your Dad?

Why not?

Don't be surprised if you find those pictures hanging in art galleries in obodo oyibo.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Senigentle(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Him mumu don over do
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by bencrane(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
nanizle:

Why not?

Don't be surprised if you find those pictures hanging in art galleries in obodo oyibo.

bad guy ......

the guy is on fire...

lollllllll

lmao
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by adetayo234: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Quality20:
Model for the immoral youths that's what he is

You are alone. Your nonsense comment doesn't move anybody, except you alone. You are alone in your campaign of calumny. Even if he walks nude, that Doesn't change the fact that his protest is not true.

You that you are not immoral, what is the use of your life?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by demefa(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
rusher14:
What does this have to do with the protest?

Nonsense.

What he does in his private life shouldn't be our concern.

What's strange about an entertainer posing nude especially one who thrives on eccentricity?

But Buhari's private life is a concern to u!!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Oju4190: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
The South east should b praying for the President to complete his tenure because if President buhari resigned and will all know dat the north is supposed to rule for 8 years.So if the president resigned and let assume Atiku or any other prominent northerner become President in 2019.Do you tink he will want to rule for only 4 years and go?Hmmm, I don't tink say. Politics is all about smart Calculation.Dat was how the South East failed to calculate and put all deer eggs in only one basket in the 2015 general election making dem to lose The senate President DAT was already zone to dem. Now dat the Presidency has been zone to the south east in 2022......Well let me not say much all i will say is DAT Charley shod tink with his head and not his anus because they should not blame anybody if they(The igbis) lose the Presidency come 2022.I rest my case.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
so wat shud we do now? fry egg?

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by seguno2: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Patrique90:
They want to shut him

.....but they won't succeed.
We should not let them.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by ObaEssa(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Charlie simply mean stupidity in my dialect, and a any stupid person is called Charlie Charlie
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by seguno2: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
demefa:

Is Charlie Boy living in government house and eating government food?
Is he in London hospital paid by us with the presidential jet incurring charges?
Please wait until you have sensible things to share before you enter market.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Obviously these must be old pics but even if they are new there's nothing special here cos Charly Boy is not new to taking nude pics undecided
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Sterope(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
How much were you paid?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Sterope(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari is a public person by virtue of his position. That is social studies 101.

He has a duty to Nigerians. If he can't fulfill it, he is obliged to resign. He is in London spending our money..Your money. If that is not enough for you to fight for his resignation, you better be getting something tangible from this governance else it is utterly st.upid to defend someone that doesn't give a damn about you.

demefa:
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by munas: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Same way it happens everywhere in the world. Most evident in Nigeria, my dear country.

Once you try to do the right thing, some bad people would dig up some ugly past of yours and use it to blackmail you and then paint you black to the public. The gullible people out there, would then ignore the positive message that you bring them and embrace the ugly sh*t the evil people want them to see.

Just focus on the damn message. We need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.

Nobody is digging any ugly past.
Charly boy can still pose nude today...so its not an ugly past...Its charly boys chidisness
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Richyicon(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
His father was a renowned justice and yet he doesn't understand the constitution. Only those with myopic minds would think Buhari is not the right man for this country.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by jahsharon: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
aolawale025:
Focus on the message not Charlie Boy!

Focus on the Presidency and not on the President. The Presidency is functioning and performing its duties and obligations to the nation, so ignore the President, the Acting President is doing a great job in the Presidency.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by bus2016(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
In this world before you come into glamour, go check ur past life if any roforofo dey, sit down jeje. Otherwise, pple go dig ur rubbish out!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by ireneidiva(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
NemzySeries:
Dis is not news na......dis foti shots were taken during Jonathan's govt wen he still affort groundnut oil to lotion hiz b4 taking shots but ryt nw derz hunger in d land
RIP English.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by NwaforIgbo: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
That is why Kan is the right man to lead a revolution!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Geehan(f): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Charle man needs to grow up, I would be ashamed if I was his daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by demefa(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sterope:
Buhari is a public person by virtue of his position. That is social studies 101.

He has a duty to Nigerians. If he can't fulfill it, he is obliged to resign. He is in London spending our money..Your money. If that is not enough for you to fight for his resignation, you better be getting something tangible from this governance else it is utterly st.upid to defend someone that doesn't give a damn about you.

What makes u think it's ur money he is spending!!R u his accountant? His P.A or his Doctor in U.K?? Constitution prove dat Buhari has don nothing wrong!!! Or u know Nigerian Constitution more to Senate?? Buhari is not the reason why ur lineage is poor, blame it on u nd ur stupid father. U must be an olosho to defend any one who goes nude on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.