Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo (1556 Views)

If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos) / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo by MissRaine69(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
scooby12:

Lol. You sha no wan gree cheesy

Everything is possible dear.
It's not, why would I agree with something when I know how I pack and what my organisation level is like?
Toiletry bag has everything including toothbrush
If I forget that I have disposable ones I keep all over the place.
Re: Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

It's not, why would I agree with something when I know how I pack and what my organisation level is like?
Toiletry bag has everything including toothbrush
If I forget that I have disposable ones I keep all over the place.

Ok aunty Rain smiley

I like the 69 in your moniker.

Re: Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo by oliviacute(f): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
of course
Re: Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo by MzDeeb(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Well, i really do not see anything wrong in it.

My pal (Male) uses my toothbrush whenever he comes around.

Basically, if i am comfortable with someone. I wouldn't have any problem sharing with d person except if i don't like the person though.
Re: Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo by massive1019(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
this op catch me no be small oooo

Re: Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo by Josh44s(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
teachsergeant:
ha yes it simple na
reason before you quote me o

Vomit fall on you!
Re: Be Sincere... Can You Share Toothbrush With Your Bae/boo by foster881(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
u dy crase *ogboni swear 4u ni*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of IMPLANON And JADELLE? / ... / I Feel Dead Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.