Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? (3017 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
Am yet to have a girlfriend. It's something that has eluded me for years, and this is making me ask myself whether most people in a relationship are truly inlove or just managing each other.
The school I attended was predominantly guys, therefore meeting a girl then was a tough task. Ever since I graduated a while ago the situation has gone bad. I have some normal female friends but I have no strong feelings for any of them to lead to a relationship.
The situation is I have tried and exhausted some tricks to increase my probability of meeting someone but still no avail. Am not scared of walking up to a girl but the problem I usually face is seeing the right girl at the wrong time always.
Guys of my age may have changed girls 3 times and still go about cheating. But am not jealous of these guys. Honestly if ever I should meet the girl of my dreams considering how difficult it was to meet her, I don't think am gonna let her go. I won't even think of taking the risk of cheating. I definitely have to be the best boyfriend I can to make her stay with me forever.
Anyway, my main question is; how can I increase my chances of meeting a girl out there in public? I need some ideas.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
@Poster Join a church, and take part in all the groups.

My guy tricks do not work for  long so why bother with them for goodness sake, just be yourself and you will meet a like minded girl.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
just go out more

go to parties, shows, clubbin restaurants etc

single ladies are anywhere and everywhere

be charming and polite, approach women carefully and not aggresively

Im not gona tell u to go to church to pick up girls

but church is also a good place to meet people

guys and girls alike

trust the women of ur dreams is rite under ur nose
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^^ that's the most beautiful baby,gimme.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by naijaswag1: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
How have you been managing with sex?
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
madlady:

^^^ that's the most beautiful baby,gimme.

lol

NO!!!!

go make ur own

routan baby maker!
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
ayettymama:

lol

routan baby maker!

what does routan mean? ok just looked it up eh eh eh. Is there anything you do not know.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
it was a volkswagon promoting thing

u put photographs of a guy and a girl

and it makes a baby

i thinktheyve finished actually
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by whitesturd(f): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
just go to places of interest like parties,camps,zoos,malls, church .etc just be ursef and if u see the girl of ur dreams go for her.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
I also went to boys only, bet it affected me for 3-4 yrs after grad b4 I got my feet back

I can't even think of talking to a girl then, whenever I see 1, i almost got heart-attack  grin including most of my mates in high sch,

to my utmost suprise recently I still saw one of my mate still single after 7 years, same mentality I'm like WTFgrin

but right now,  got all the codes, any girl I say Hi to:: she will jump up! even dem fit form @ 1st,  all na shakara

Watch more romantic movies, seek advices from friends (the experience ones) they will tell u aw to go about it,

with time u will catch up, goodluck on your search
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by daylae(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
There must have been someone who's found of u,if only u give the person a chance by opening ur heart. Don't let place, event or incident decide for you. The right person might just be a girl next door. Maybe u're waiting for luv at first sight,but i tell u that in most cases its just lust.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
faakay:

I also went to boys only, bet it affected me for 3-4 yrs after grad b4 I got my feet back

I can't even think of talking to a girl then, whenever I see 1, i almost got heart-attack  grin including most of my mates in high sch,

to my utmost suprise recently I still saw one of my mate still single after 7 years, same mentality I'm like WTFgrin

but right now,  got all the codes, any girl I say Hi to:: she will jump up! even dem fit form @ 1st,  all na shakara

Watch more romantic movies, seek advices from friends (the experience ones) they will tell u aw to go about it,

with time u will catch up, goodluck on your search

thats funny

most of the boys skool inno abt- the guys there q in front of girls skools after class!
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
Just be bold and confident, if you see a pretty young thing on the street that you fancy go up to her and get to chatting.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
ayettymama:

thats funny

most of the boys skool inno abt- the guys there q in front of girls skools after class!

It's normal, cos they are crazy about them and no access to

some boys had to register extra coaching lessons because of these girls

Ebonyeyes:

Just be bold and confident, if you see a pretty young thing on the street that you fancy go up to her and get to chatting.

He can't be bold & confident just like that oo. u think it's easy? see as u dey talk am
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
@@Faakay

I know its not easy but us girls are shy too and all that 'tude is just a defensive mechanism under all of that 'tude they give you is a little girl blushing her pants off (For me anyway especially if the guy is hawt, hawt hawt kiss kiss) grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
ayettymama:

thats funny

grin grin grin grin grin grin Yes that's was certainly true for my school, but we use to fight with the boys. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@@Faakay

I know its not easy but us girls are shy too and all that 'tude is just a defensive mechanism under all of that 'tude they give you is a little girl blushing her pants off (For me anyway especially if the guy is hawt, hawt hawt kiss kiss) grin grin grin

I know
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
@Ebonyeyes. walking up to a girl in a street isn't an easy way to convince a girl. There are lots of crazy people out there in the street and the girl can't be sure am for real. But if only I the girls can exercise a little patience and do some quick check on the guy to determine his seriousness then the street becomes the ideal ground.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by ayanrin(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
Whenever u see a girl first thing to do- MAKE EYES CONTACT. Look up to her eyes and give a smiled, if she smile back walk up to her and say whatever u want to say bt if u give her a smile and she ignore u just take a leave because u might nt really be the type she is looking for.
HERE IS SOMETHING WHICH MIGHT SEEM HARD TO BELEIVE,
Why do think some women kip falling for the same jerk who is abusive towards her both emotionally and physically. Now see the reason-A woman has no choice wen it comes to who she is attracted to or is going to fall in love with. This happens because women don't operate logically. As humans we av two minds! The logical and the emotional mind. Women are hard wired to follow their emotions more than logic. That's why so many women kip on fallng for the same old jerk who abuses them and often cheats on them. Their logical brain constantly tells them, they av made the same mistake. They will be abused again they will be cheated on again. Bt since they are biologically programmed to think emotionally they kip on running after the guy who triggers the emotional side of their brain.
In order words, women don't feel attraction to men because they decide to feel it. it jst happens.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by VGA: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
don't go to church, beware !

best bet pray to god and

be patience u r not alone

we r both in d same situation
i must confess. if u r in diaspora
date white and when u r ready
for marriage date a nigeria
end of story.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Taken(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
Why worry too much when you can extend ya koboko and i tell you women go find you irresistible.

Alternate option, get fat account and spend lavishly at da club and dem girls go dey que for ya affection

Lastly, become a FATHER and forget about women!
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
@VGA. Why should I beware of going to church?
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
I don't really know the type of girls that visit the clubs cos I don't go to the clubs. Are they decent enough?
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by VGA: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
ayettymama:

just go out more

go to parties, shows, clubbin restaurants etc

single ladies are anywhere and everywhere

be charming and polite, approach women carefully and not aggresively

Im not gona tell u to go to church to pick up girls

but church is also a good place to meet people

guys and girls alike

trust the women of your dreams is rite under your nose

That 's your answer
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
eina:

@VGA. Why should I beware of going to church?

My guy I really wondered why he said that.

I am not a club girl, so I do not know anything about that at all.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by VGA: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
madlady:

My guy I really wondered why he said that.

I am not a club girl, so I do not know anything about that at all.

I'm not an enemy or whatsoever. my fellow brother
date a white girl for now.for marriage please for god
sake and everything else marry an african or nigeria

God bless !
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by kvolander: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
@poster,

forget that club thing and neither would I say you should go to church. Just keep praying about it.

For me, I prefer to go for someone I've known for quite a while say like 5years or more. When I'm ready to get married, I'm looking to go for someone I've dated before or someone I've been so fond of before.
It's just a rule of 'the devil you know is better than the angel you don't'.

Hope this helps.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
VGA:

I'm not an enemy or whatsoever. my fellow brother
date a white girl for now.for marriage please for god
sake and everything else marry an african or nigeria

God bless !

He said he does not want to play around. He wants to wait not just date for the time being.
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by VGA: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
kvolander:

@poster,

forget that club thing and neither would I say you should go to church. Just keep praying about it.

For me, I prefer to go for someone I've known for quite a while say like 5years or more. When I'm ready to get married, I'm looking to go for someone I've dated before or someone  I've been so fond of before.
It's just a rule of 'the devil you know is better than the angel you don't'.

Hope this helps.

Thanks my brother that's what i was trying to explain.

4get church nothing in 4 u just go and praise ur god
and walk out. participate in groups if u like but dont
toast a girl in the church. just chill man
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2010
VGA:

Thanks my brother that's what i was trying to explain.

4get church nothing in 4 u just go and praise your god
and walk out. participate in groups if u like but dont
toast a girl in the church. just chill man

Why, please could you tell me what is wrong with a girl who goes to church?
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
madlady:

Why, please could you tell me what is wrong with a girl who goes to church?
Probably thinks they are pretentious just like the church guys who smash up takeaway girls on Saturday nights and make it early for 10am service wink wink
Re: How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl? by madlady(f): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Probably thinks they are pretentious just like the church guys who smash up takeaway girls on Saturday nights and make it early for 10am service wink wink

Well you have good and bad in church, just like you have good girls in clubs, just that I  do not go so know nothing about them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: / Could My E-boyfriend Be My Fiance's Brother / All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.