Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? (567 Views)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by ballowap(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
One question that is likely to be greeted with suspicion, instead of a straight answer is "How many women have you been with?"...researchers have now answered. According to a recent survey of 1,000 Europeans and Americans by a health and s*xual wellness site based in the U.K, DrEd.com, while a majority of guys said they had no trouble being honest, 22% of American men with an average of 16 partners reported that they would lie and undersell the amount of women they’ve slept with if they were forced to reveal their s*x number.

But more than 30% of both men and women stated they don’t share their sexual history with their partners because they don’t think it matters.

So, how do you approach this awkward conversation? Should you change the subject? Lie? Pretend you didn’t hear her and carry on with dinner?

First of all, it depends on when she asks, psychotherapist Dr. Leslie Bell says. If you’re only on your third date, it’s reasonable to dodge the question and let her know you’d like to get to know each other a little better before you dive into your s*xual past.

Plus, sharing that information isn’t all that relevant to the current relationship you’re in, s*x researcher Dr. Kristen Mark says.

As long as you’re using protection and get tested for STIs, your s*xual history shouldn’t really play a huge role in how she perceives her connection to you.

Bottom line: It’s completely up to you if you want to share that information or not.

As for lying? Both Mark and Bell insist that honesty is the best policy. You don’t want an old fib to surface later in your relationship, which could destroy any trust you’ve built.

Source: https://www.azeezblog.com.ng/2017/08/should-men-disclose-number-of-women.html?m=1

Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by ojun50(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ladies never ever tell yr man hw many nail enter in side yr hole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by Monaco2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Some pipo won't b honest
A girl is more likely to reduce the number of guys she had slept with why a guy is more likely to add to it... Like if a girl say she had slept with 4 guys, just multiply by 2 wink n if a guy say he had slept with 8 girls just take 2 away from it.. wink

1 Like

Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by ikp120(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
I ALWAYS disclose mine. Guess how many? Zerooooooooo! Heheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin

Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by Beadex1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
lost count ooooo
Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by mrtomola(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
If that happens, it means person like me no go get wife be that o, because I can't even remember d numbers of hole wey dis my Kondo Olopa don enter before not even 40+ I think it is more than 40+ sef. But pls no tell my wife o.
Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
If I disclose mine , people start comparing me with the devil grin
Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by Empressabbie(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why would I want to know in d first place?
Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Empressabbie:
Why would I want to know in d first place?
you make sense jare
Why do you want to know in the first place, as long as he didn't rape any of them wink
Re: Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? by Empressabbie(f): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
you make sense jare
Why do you want to know in the first, as long as he didn't rape any of them wink
abi o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Claims Singer Davido Turns Him On / Dear Girls, If Your Vagina Smells Like Any Of These, Something Is Terribly Wrong / Exclusively For Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.