Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

“I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew (411 Views)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew by Freshvibesblog2: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
“I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew

I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew
20 Google +0 0 20

A child is a blessing and borrowing a line from Jenifa’s Diary “A child head brings another child”.
Barely 2 weeks after Laura, younger sister to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji and her husband, Ogbonna Kanu welcomed their first child, Ryan, in the United States, she has revealed her own plans.
An excited Linda Ikeji has revealed that she just can’t wait to become a mother.
Sharing a photo of her nephew on her Instagram page, the billionaire blogger wrote;
“Gosh, can’t wait to be a mum. ROK is already feeding himself… .
Cuteness overload…@lauraikeji”.

See Full Pictures Here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/i-cant-wait-to-be-mother-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/i-cant-wait-to-be-mother-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

Re: “I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew by folashade96(f): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I am the hero of Africa.
Re: “I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew by Zeze06(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amen
Re: “I Can’t Wait To Be A Mother” — Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Gushes About Nephew by Iamemma(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
This post go carry comment wela

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Advertises For Husband. Are You Available? / Every Husband Needs A Girlfriend / Tips To Choosing Your Groomsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.