Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (47054 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by BoneBlogger(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
A lady who is set to get married in few weeks time - has taken to social media to share her love story and how she constantly rejected her fiance. 

According to Chisom Nzekwe, despite the public embarrassments her partner received and being told outrightly that it won't work out between them, the young man persevered and is set to officially reap the fruit of his labor come January 3rd, 2019. 

Congratulations to the couple. 

Read below Chisom Nzekwe wrote on Facebook; 

In life "NEVER SAY NEVER" we men propose but God disposes,,,,,,,when we met at first I remember telling you vividly that no matter how much you try that I can never be as much or as little as be your friend let alone been your lover(lol if only I knew),I remember giving you a stern warning over the phone to stay away from me and my life for good.

I don't want to talk about the public embarrassments and all yet you never gave up,you saw the stubborn and troublesome nature behind that smiling face and jovial nature but all that never discouraged you from me you persisted, only God knows what kept you going.

Gradually after a long while you became a friend I always bully and Here we are today it hasn't been easy but we have come a long way and i know we still have a long way to go and i know that the good God in whom we trust and started this journey with will always see us through to the end Amen........

Friends and family we solicit your prayers and request your presence as we sign in to the journey of forever on the 3rd of January 2019

See more ; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/in-life-never-say-never-pretty-lady-says-ahead-of-her-wedding-photos.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Tamarapetty(f): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nawa oh sad. Hml

why the man kon be like boy

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Make I no talk anything... cheesycheesy

208 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by babyfaceafrica: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
this. man.lacks sense,

71 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by sammirano: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

Thats inconsequential if he is WISE.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pre-wedding pictures no be by force! angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by sammirano: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

4 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

Na why she fit bully am nah grin grin

Hml to them sha

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by boiz2men(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
This guy was the last choice ..

I don't know if I can pursue women like most guys do. After the first rejection, I gradually lose interest.

May God help me sha...

237 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by nzeobi(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
only a poor man gets embarrassed by women.
congratulations girl, instead of becoming an evening newspaper or giving him free sex since its obvious his pocket ain't heavy you converted him for personal use.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
The most important thing is to send Bubu to Daura

37 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Epifanio(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
cheesy. Is that her fiance or her son?
bleaching biafran woman.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by ValCon888: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
All i got from her rant is this;

When the preferable is not available, the available becomes preferable.

Fear women.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by arabbunkum: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tell us the truth. You later found out that he is richer than your boyfriend or that your boyfriend who had been deceiving you, later threw you out?

44 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
She settled for him after she ran out of options. She really rubished the guy in that post, I hope she treats him right in the marriage. I doubt it sha

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by ManTiger(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don't read epistles like this, it adds nothing to my life.

5 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by SingleWahala(f): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

9 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by dokyOloye: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Make I just say congrats.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by PennywysCares(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
For here na Dem d rush us

4 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Evercurious(f): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=nzeobi post=74056168]only a poor man gets embarrassed by women.
congratulations girl, instead of becoming an evening newspaper or giving him free sex since its obvious his pocket ain't heavy you converted him for personal use. [/quo

DON'T YOU SOUND SILLY?

1 Like

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Ogaga87(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
This guy is looking like someone from Abakaliki..

Can you change that look on your face in the first pix to something hot..

You looking like she is the one paying the GROOM price

6 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Bossontop(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by bookishme: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
This guy don go carry wetin pass am

8 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nawa oh sad. Hml

He needed to look like that to stomach those insults and rejections.

4 Likes

Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Gidah: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
So e make front page. Ogaoooo
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wishing them All the best.
Re: 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
ju man

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / What Level Are You On This? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.