Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40265 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by naijamakossa(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Rest in peace bro. cry

the same way we lost freeman

God protect

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by tellwisdom: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

he left us early July according to his brother that picked my call..

So sad...

So sad you wont yansh him again.. sad
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Odunharry(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
R.I.P firstking
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Life is really short.
Always make the best of out it..
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

too early for this bro.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ignore him. Don't give him what he needs, not here.

How are you? kiss
LOL, dude wants my attention. He wants to go and celebrate he finally got my attention, my dear one of the things of having numerous fans, no time for inconsequential assholes.

I'm fine jare, just that this one weak me. Who would've thought? Left long ago and no one took notice. Optional1 God bless you for checking up on him and letting us know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nelsizzy(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2017
This is a very sad. RIP Firstking01
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by snowden9(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Just so sad.
Just went through some of his posts now and I bet he was a real cool dude.
Rip son.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

oga your brain is dead and decomposing fast

Christ....so much stupidity from a single person

Really appalling

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Optional1 please the number you put up here ain't going through... It's just saying "call is being forwarded"

Would really like to call and send my condolences to his people
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Franchise21(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

he was ill..

His brother said it was malaria typhoid...
Malaria typhoid?

So malaria really kills!

Too bad
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by zarakay(f): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2017
RIP Firstking...So sad
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Zither(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

i wish is not true
i wish his brother that picked my call was joking...

There is nothing in this life.

Optional1, truly, there's nothing in this life. I just wish everyone can have this mentality then they will always put God first in their lives. I hope he died in Christ. May he rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2017
We need to do periodic checks on each other on here....some peeps be forming about giving out their digits but if you're an NLer you're already a part of people's life whether you realize it or not

Who has heard from Suzan404, Niyuu, Smellymouth, and all our other friends lately

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Franchise21:
Malaria typhoid?

So malaria really kills!

Too bad
mehn I thought we had passed the malaria stage

I just weak this morning
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by travelguide(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Rip man.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Franchise21(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
mehn I thought we had passed the malaria stage

I just weak this morning
Truth is, after all the warning from WHO, we Nigerians still look down on malaria

FACT: It kills more Nigerians yearly than any other illness

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Vikky014(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
halfricanaadian ex boyfriend one of my NL chykers and to think I deleted his number last month from my phone this world self. Rip man.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by mcayomind: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Haaaaaaaa!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by claremont(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2017
He seems to have spent most of his time on Nairaland chatting with the large population of pseudo-females and thirsty online philanderers in the Romance section.

R.I.P to him.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by kafiz1(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2017
God of mercy,rip bro
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Rest in peace, Firstking01...
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Blackhawk01: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
We need to do periodic checks on each other on here....some peeps be forming about giving out their digits but if you're an NLer you're already a part of people's life whether you realize it or not

Who has heard from Suzan404, Niyuu, Smellymouth, and all our other friends lately

Smellymouth is fine, Susan should be good too. I'll check up on her and get back to you. Ellacute is another moniker I can't get out of my head, I pray she's fine.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by IamLEGEND1: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Mother of god!
Rest on, bruddah. Your memory lives on.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
DEATH Y? I do read some of his posts on NL such a cool and funny dude.May his soul rest in peace,RIP FIRSTKING01
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by fghanni(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2017
When you die, people will converge and marvel at how stupid you were in your lifetime.
tellwisdom:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Alexis11: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
oga your brain is dead and decomposing fast

Christ....so much stupidity from a single person

Really appalling

I just weak for the guy!

RIP Firstking01. You will be missed!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Alexis11: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Franchise21:
Malaria typhoid?

So malaria really kills!

Too bad

This year alone, he should be about the 8th person that I heard/know that died of malaria/typhoid.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Blackhawk01: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, dude wants my attention. He wants to go and celebrate he finally got my attention, my dear one of the things of having numerous fans, no time for inconsequential assholes.

I'm fine jare, just that this one weak me. Who would've thought? Left long ago and no one took notice. Optional1 God bless you for checking up on him and letting us know.

Lol. God should have mercy on him and help him learn a lesson from this. Yeah, we all die but our deeds stay behind and speak for us.

I was shocked, I couldn't scream, someone told me and I didn't want to believe because he's not been active here. Rush down here and saw Optional1's thread and I couldn't hold back the tears. It's a crazie world mehn. I kinda got tired of everything at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Alexis11: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:

Hmmmmm.....

But where is Smellymouth
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Amarabae(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2017
What a sad news!
Rest in Peace.
Life is scary sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Know This Thing? / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.