Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40232 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by midehi2(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

So sad you wont yansh him again.. sad
same way your gf will be sad you wont yansh her again with this kind of situation

people are so dumb

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by tellwisdom: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2017
midehi2:

same way your gf will be sad you wont yansh her again with this kind of situation

people are so dumb

Banana fall on u.. Anuofia angry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nackzy: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Rest in Peace Udeme
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by midehi2(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2017
I am still in shock, the guy was so jovial and fun, na waooo....i just tire even to eat now sef cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by charijee(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2017
This is sad. ...so sad. ....I've come across his moniker a couple of times on romance section.

May you find eternal rest bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by mizcalvina(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
awww rest in peace to him
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
We need to do periodic checks on each other on here....some peeps be forming about giving out their digits but if you're an NLer you're already a part of people's life whether you realize it or not

Who has heard from Suzan404, Niyuu, Smellymouth, and all our other friends lately

smellymouth is very fine oh... He is busy lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Death is no respecter of any man. Life is just too short and unfair.. We lost a brother indeed. My only Joy would be him making heaven.

Rest in peace brother...

May you find peace in the warm bosom of the LORD our saviour.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Crocky23: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

tellwisdom:

Grow a brain ediot

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mind dropping his number, I'll like to visit his family. Thanks

you can call his family member also..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Optional please the number you put up here ain't going through... It's just saying "call is being forwarded"

Would really like to call and send my condolences to his people

you can call his family member also..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by chibwike(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, dude wants my attention. He wants to go and celebrate he finally got my attention, my dear one of the things of having numerous fans, no time for inconsequential assholes.

I'm fine jare, just that this one weak me. Who would've thought? Left long ago and no one took notice. Optional1 God bless you for checking up on him and letting us know.
You no even mourn the guy reach two hours... you ve started calling some one inconsequential asshole..

if this one die again nw....you 'd be wishing you were humble..... hoping we go back in time so you can ask for forgiveness.

Hypocrite!

Rip brother.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Chimezie250(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
RIP brother
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Zither:

Optional, truly, there's nothing in this life. I just wish everyone can have this mentality then they will always put God first in their lives. I hope he died in Christ. May he rest in perfect peace.

yes he die in Christ... He is surely resting with Christ at His right hand.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

do i really blame you for this..

Udeme continue to rest with our Lord Christ..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Defaramade(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
RIP brother cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by ucnwafor(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
ebujany:
Rip bro if true......he's a cpmite based in ph
yes he s based in igwurita, obio akpo local govt, ph....the same area nd place with me, i ve to check outta in their huz, i cnt believe this cos its shocking sad news, rip bro

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Jaiyeola24(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
RIP brother! My condolence to every nairalanders , may we all live longer than him. In wealth and sound health .
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Alexis11: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
chibwike:
You no even mourn the guy reach two hours... you ve started calling some one inconsequential asshole..

if this one die again nw....you 'd be wishing you were humble..... hoping we go back in time so you can ask for forgiveness.

Hypocrite!

Rip brother.

Lol.... But you did not make sense.

Did you read the guy's post

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by KingTom(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

grin
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by KingTom(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Alexis11:

Sense giver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
RIP brother! My condolence to every nairalanders , may we all live longer than him. In wealth and sound health .
Ameen
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
chibwike:

×if this one die again nw. ...you 'd be wishing you were humble..... hoping we go back in time so you can ask for forgiveness.

Hypocrite!

Rip brother.
Don't get it twisted bro, I wouldn't be bothered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by besttrader: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Lights guide him home, we'll all be here for a while... May we all have it easy and peaceful when our time comes in Jesus mighty name (since I believe in him).

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by chibwike(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Alexis11:

The person that died was more closer to her..

she'd have paid him that last respect and held herself... at least for today.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by ucnwafor(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
I see, must he rub it on your face before you know he's doing something?

btw, them don bury am? wanna attend his funeral since he based in same state with me
babaly howdy nah, longes tym....its a sad news 4rm the ph guyz here

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. God should have mercy on him and help him learn a lesson from this. Yeah, we all die but our deeds stay behind and speak for us.

I was shocked, I couldn't scream, someone told me and I didn't want to believe because he's not been active here. Rush down here and saw Optional1's thread and I couldn't hold back the tears. It's a crazie world mehn. I kinda got tired of everything at that moment.
That's what they don't understand. If firstking01 was a troublemaker or someone who always insulted people, people won't feel bad the way they feel now.

My dear, when I heard, I couldn't hold the tears. But we should be grateful he is resting in the bosom of the Lord. I spoke with his brother yesterday, it's well. We shouldn't joke with malaria and typhoid.

How are you?
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Franchise21(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Alexis11:

This year alone, he should be about the 8th person that I heard/know that died of malaria/typhoid.
This is freaking serious
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Destined2win: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Destined2win: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Lufthansa: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
We all will someday embark on this same journey. May God forgive our and your shortcomings.
RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Franchise21:
Truth is, after all the warning from WHO, we Nigerians still look down on malaria

FACT: It kills more Nigerians yearly than any other illness
I had malaria 2 weeks ago...after popping those smelly 3 days dose....I got okay

I think the problem had to do with the typhoid... That thing na killer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Know This Thing? / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.