Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40757 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
I just don't wana believe this!!!

Not at all angry

Jesus Christ!! angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

he was ill..

His brother said it was malaria typhoid...
Does malaria still kill people? Goodness, I better start treating myself properly.

Very sad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Does malaria still kill people? Goodness Goodness better start treating myself properly.

Very sad indeed.

it does kill oh

the last time we even spoke, he said he was sick..

I never knew the sickness will end up taking him away from us..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I just don't wana believe this!!!
Not at all angry
Jesus Christ!! angry embarassed

if you have his phone number call it, his brother will pick.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

if you have his phone number call it, his brother will pick.

I really don't know him outside here. but ...........

Oh No!! cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Does malaria still kill people? Goodness Goodness better start treating myself properly.

Very sad indeed.
angry angry angry

If no be say this thread na bad news already ehh?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Fearlez: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Shocking! Tragedy like this makes social media more than just a faceless forum.

Rest in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mznaett:
So touching.

This calls for sober reflection...

It's so unfortunate we couldn't meet as promised...

Rip ufan

this was his line 08082452242 you can call it... His brother will answer you....

I already sent them a condolence message on behalf of nairalanders..

You can do same.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm still in distress, we're just tenants in this life. The landlord will call us anytime. Firstking01 I regret the fight we had, I regret being so proud. If only I could correct my past mistakes. Rip dear, I'll miss you.

7 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I really don't know him outside here. but ...........
Oh No!! cry
ok
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

this was his lineyou can call it... His brother will answer you....

You can do same.
I just called and spoke to his brother too. He said it happened so fast. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

it does kill oh

the last time we even spoke, he said he was sick..

I never knew the sickness will end up taking him away from us..
When I have malaria I pop some tablets or drink Ashietu bitters and I'm okay. That's why it's coming as a surprise.

Pele dear

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Mznaett: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

this was his line 08082452242 you can call it... His brother will answer you....

You can do same.

Thanks dear...

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
angry angry angry

If no be say this thread na bad news already ehh?
It's a surprise

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:

When I have malaria I pop some tablets or drink Ashietu bitters and I'm okay. That's why it's coming as a surprise.

Pele dear

the main thing was the typhoid...

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I just called and spoke to his brother too. He said it happened so fast. God help us.

Amen

is good you called

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:

It's a surprise

undecided undecided SMD for you!!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

Amen

is good you called
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rip Firstking01.This is sad.embarassed I'm in shock.If I have the chance to go back in time,i'll get off my high horse.Now its too late.I'll miss you.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

the main thing was the typhoid...

Oh right...typhoid has kept me in hospital for 3 days before, so yeah you're right.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh right...typhoid has kept me in hospital for 3 days before, so yeah you're right.

you can call his family member also..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by jaksmillioniar: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesus this is too sad I knw his name.i always see him as a nice and matured guy. dis tin shock me. dis life notin dey am. we joke play fight in dis rooms but let neva forget to value our life. sad mood

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
R.I.P man

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Mznaett: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

you can call his family member also.. 08082452242
I just did... I pray for the repose of his soulsad

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mznaett:

I just did... I pray for the repose of his soulsad

ok
nice one..

I'm sure he is resting where there is no sorrow, no fight, no quarrel, no pain....
His soul is resting in peace..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by photoshoot(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmm... Why the call for the mod though?
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by stormborn28(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
what a world we live in...life is a mist.....RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by RoyalBlak007: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Too ßad

RIP FirstKiñg

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Countrygirl(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is really heart breaking, so sad at the moment
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by stormborn28(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm still shock oooooo.........I cannt turn back the yearsCc. Fourwinds

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Mznaett: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

ok
nice one..

I'm sure he is resting where there is no sorrow, no fight, no quarrel, no pain....
His soul is resting in peace..

That's my earnest prayer...
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Fourwinds: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
life is mystery....remain in d best lane all the time...naked we came naked we shall go....Goodbye to a friend on nairaland....ur contribution will be missed...may the souls of the faithful departed through the the mercy of God ....Amen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / The Snake We Killed In Our Quarters / Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.