Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (50302 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Mukah1234(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
teamfrosh:
08148938011 whatsapp
my fone is bad now nd I currently cannot have access to my WhatsApp. Please can I give you a call?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by motherfucker: 3:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Too many broke people giving financial advice. My brother if you dont know what to do with your money then shut up. Put it in an account and think. Take a stroll around your locality And identity a pressing problem you can solve for people. Business is not risky if done right. Dont follow the crowd. Think of solutions.
My cousin used his allowance from service to acquire liabilities and marry. Now he is back to square one

Stop calling people broke,damn it. How much u can come from heaven when dem born u? Give ur advice without sounding too boastful.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Sebastine1994(m): 3:40am On Aug 12, 2017
motherfucker:

Stop calling people broke,damn it. How much u can come from heaven when dem born u? Give ur advice without sounding too boastful.

sorry I was been boastful. Are you happy now? How many sensible comment did you see there? Mostly were assuring you to bring your savings for them to invest for you. Most were in over crowded branch of business. Truth is entrepreneurship is not for everybody.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by motherfucker: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:

sorry I was been boastful. Are you happy now? How many sensible comment did you see there? Mostly were assuring you to bring your savings for them to invest for you. Most were in over crowded branch of business. Truth is entrepreneurship is not for everybody.
i detest the word bro and I hate it when I see someone use it on others as if they were born rich.

Nobody is born rich, including kids of the rich.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Sebastine1994(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2017
motherfucker:
i detest the word bro and I hate it when I see someone use it on others as if they were born rich.

Nobody is born rich, including kids of the rich.

its true. But I apologise again. I hope you let it slide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
donifez:
There is an investment I have been into for the past one year plus. I am also a corper like you and also plan to reinvest ...It pays 10 percent of your investment per month. If you feel it is not too small and wish to know about it...Pm me. It is a risk I took and I am happy I made that decision.

Give me your WhatsApp number. Let's chat.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
deepwater:
Op, take a chill pill. Don't rush into anything yet, Nigeria of today is business scary and with 300k you don't have any business money yet.

Take that money to the nearest stanbic IBTC branch and buy treasury bills from the FG for 364 days tenure at primary market. I have mentioned stanbic in order to make you achieve the best rate. Interest rate are very high now.

Collect your interest upfront and experiment on anything that comes to your mind at pilot scale only.

At maturity date, your 300k alert would wake u up, you may decide to push the funds into whatever your have experimented with if the ropes have been learnt well enough.

In the interim, while you experiment at pilot scale with your interest from treasury bills, apply for jobs and consider getting a salary job, you are a fresh graduate don't be afraid of climbing the ropes with little pay. Better pay comes with better work experience which is obtained from the beginning.

Don't consider your self an entrepreneur as true entrepreneurs don't get stuck with money and no ideas. People must have poisoned your mind NOT to work on a salary scale, my brother look well, the same people couldn't secure a job after much trials.

All the best and happy investing.

N. B: there is a thread on TREASURY BILLS here on Nairaland that will educate you and give you financial buoyancy, many don't know because secrets to wealth are never revealed nor advertised but are being discussed like it doesn't matter. undecided

Please, can we chat more as regards this.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
teamfrosh:
Start a mini importation biz and sell on jumia and co.. You don't need half of the money to start.I have videos that can guide you.. Its absolutely free oo

How can I get the videos?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by donifez(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
JimaeChinko:

Give me your WhatsApp number. Let's chat.
Can't drop it here.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
olar708:
oops. That's encouraging. There is something have learnt about buisness, you don't expect your profit instantly and over a while it will yield reasonable profit.

my advise: kindly invest on what you have interest in and what you have knowledge about.. that will help.

300k is alot and will advise you slit your investment so as not to put a all eggs in one basket.

I am a beauty consultant of an organic products that yields 25% on each sales with other benefits and the startup capital is 30k.
You can chat me on whatapp on 08025767240 if you are interested.

Oriflame people
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
donifez:
There is an investment I have been into for the past one year plus. I am also a corper like you and also plan to reinvest ...It pays 10 percent of your investment per month. If you feel it is not too small and wish to know about it...Pm me. It is a risk I took and I am happy I made that decision.

Is this in anyway Winthrills?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by donifez(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
JimaeChinko:

Is this in anyway Winthrills?
Not at all.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by teamfrosh: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2017
JimaeChinko:

How can I get the videos?
08148938011 whatsapp
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2017
my man, pls i lost my phone last week .
i dnt know how else to gt ur number. pls can u add me up on whatsapp wt my airtel. i really need ur help now.
Pls bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by grandyklace10: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise

invest it a forex manager
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Partnerbiz3: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Phyde:

Still try and google how unripe plantain work for ulcer cure.
Do u tink it works?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Phyde: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

Do u tink it works?
Yes it works...from a reliable source.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by ubogu24(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
wow Daz great, I am also a batch A17 corper hoping to save at least 100k before pop I really dnt knw how u managed to save 300k.Toms up to you sha. I will suggest you go into any animal farming just do ur research and dive into any dat its favourable with ur environment. non the less, I will suggest goat farming

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by modelsms(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ymodulus:
Hello Jwax can you contact me?

I have something for you.

Also let me have your contact

Ymodulus, I can't use pm. Could you please contact me on O9O9630020O.
I really need your views on something..
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by modelsms(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2017
modelsms:

Ymodulus, I can't use pm. Could you please contact me on O9O9630020O.
I really need your views on something..
Thanks in anticipation.
Or please send me your contact on O9O9630020O.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by kester113(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
radiokilla:
I can see some people berating the op. If you are still in doubt, I will tell you how he did it.
Some of us served in rural areas, which is the best as you get to save 90%of your allowance if not all. Feeding is cheap and you can live off 6k a month if you buy your food in bulk...
I have a girlfriend but that does not mean I should squander all money on her. She was in shock when I told her last month that I had over 300k in money market fund. Girls can spend money so beware.

My advice is for any serving Corp member to get a side job. That way you can earn an extra 10-15k added to your alawee. Save them. Don't buy clothes for fvck sake. You don't need them yet.

Don't loaf around during your service year.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by creamyzone: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Honestly I am still amazed on how you saved 300k as a corper. Its really commendable. The hard truth is your capital is too small to start an "offline business" so l advise you to think online. If you follow the steps stated below, you wont regret it and will thank me later.

1. Become a JUMIA agent.

2. Apply to be an OLX champ member.

3. Invest N100,000 in a loan scheme and get 20% interest after 3 months.

4 . With N25,000 you can become an online real estate broker and earn over N75,000 monthly from form sales and more from commissions.

5. Save N100,000 in diamond bank high yield acct. You get a guaranteed 6% interest monthly.

6. Enrol for private training on entrepreneurship and leadership development.

7. Pray and fast to excel and succeed because there is a God factor in the equation of success.

please avoid any agriculture business involving living things, it very risky for your small capital.
You can contact me for more details on the 7 steps I listed above. Call 0803-629-4184. You best will become better and you will succeed in jesus name...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by charzyh2: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ymodulus:
Hello Jwax can you contact me?

I have something for you.

Also let me have your contact
I just sent you a pm. Please, we have something serious to discuss
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by YaTar(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
SPECIALY FOR ABUJA CORPERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by ITCareerINxtGen: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
If You are a fresh graduate, student or underpaid professional, what you really need is here. If you haven't gotten this then you ain't started because your job search and career may just be likened to beating about the bush...no kidding!

Visit http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/our-books

or

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_2?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by piperson(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise

please,, where did you serve state, local govt, ppA
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by kenny4christ(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
donifez:

can you pm ur WhatsApp digit for dis?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by lilreese: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yabiola26:

Join a what'sapp agropenuer group and thank me later you will be glad you did..
An exerpts from the group today

COST BREAKDOWN OF ONE HECTARE OF MAIZE
1. Mechanical land clearing and preparation = N25,000
2. Land lease charges: N8,500 per hectare per year
3. Consultancy and administrative fees = N25,000/hectare/planting season (these include security arrangement, community development services, signpost construction/demarcation barriers, logistics, research and farm management)
4. Maize seeds @ N700 per kg, 20kg will be needed for 1hectare = N14,000
5. Mechanical Planting = (N10,000 per hectare)
6. Pre-emergence herbicides (5 liters at N2500/l) = N12,500
7. Fertilizer (ratio of 20:10:10, 9 bags at N10,000/bag) = N90,000
8. Application of herbicides = N10,000
9. Labour cost for application of fertilizer (8 pd at N500/pd) = N4,000
10. I Unit of Knapsack Sprayer = N2,000 (One-time purchase).
11. Harvesting = N15,000
12. Miscellaneous (especially for unforeseen expenses or circumstances, for example in case we may have to buy pesticides, for example, there was an infestation of army worms last season so we have to be fully prepared, although the chances of insect attack in maize is very low, we have to be prepared for all outcomes) = N15,000
Total
COST OF FIRST SEASON OF PLANTING = N231,000
COST OF SECOND SEASON OF PLANTING = N204,000
MAIZE GROWS VERY QUICKLY, READY FOR HARVEST IN JUST TWO MONTHS AND THESE EXPENSES ARE MADE OVER THE SAME PERIOD AND NOT AT ONCE.
PROFITS AND RETURNS
You can get up to 2 tonnes (2,000kg), of processed maize grains from one hectare. One tonne goes for N183,130 and two tonnes will be N366,260.
PURE PROFITS IN FIRST SEASON = N135,260
PURE PROFITS IN SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT SEASONS = N162,260
PLEASE NOTE: JOINING A GROUP OR PAIRING UP WITH A NAIRA MEMBER GREATLY REDUCES THE COST. A GROUP CAN HAVE A MAXIMUM OF SIX PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / Corps Member Warns Colleagues Against Killing Pythons In Two Anambra Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.