Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution (1144 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by Factfinder1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Being in a relationship is not all about having sex madam..... If you don't love a guy but you allow him dig you because he gives you money then that's the height of coded prostitution....so what if you are single for instance won't you still use your money to solidly maintain your body and that place as you have said?? Women of these days should start knowing that men hate girls who depends on them for every little shit learn to make your own money so that one day you can support your man in case things go bad and he will love and cherish you for that....African ladies have this sick mentality of thinking a man must spend on them, and that has made them helplessly stingy and they now weigh going into a relationship based on what the man can offer which is in itself another form of prostitution they go into such relationship knowing fully well that they don't love the guy but loves his money then tomorrow you will see them ranting on social media about how men are scum bags, how men are women beaters and how men used and dumped them.. No man wants and would ever want to marry a liability who only have sex to offer him. This also is why most ladies play die hard feminist on social media while in reality they are as soft as today's baked bread and still submits to a man somewhere..ask 85% of women who claims to be feminist how they came to be? They were the types who only offered sex, who couldn't even cook or do simple domestic chores and who instead of acquiring knowledge and wisdom were acquiring wigs and other slay materials and outfits.....

This was a reply I gave someone on a post I made earlier ( dating a man because of his financial status is also prostitution) check my wall to follow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by falconey(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin

This is apparently a broke nigga's post.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by writingking(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I am the hero of Africa.
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by mrtomola(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
I think you are right !
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Does this work both ways?
Or only women are guilty?

I want to know the male prostitutes around me... angry angry angry

Don't worry, they'll change this 2017. They'll start dating broke men...that way,they'll be long-suffering chicks...

1 Like

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by iamDaisy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
I cant date a poor man kikikiki if you like call me names, my choices will never change. grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Does this work both ways? Or only women are guilty?
I want to know the male prostitutes around me... angry angry angry
Don't worry, they'll change this 2017.

I'm a male ho. Short time or TDB?
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by davidif: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Factfinder1:
Being in a relationship is not all about having sex madam..... If you don't love a guy but you allow him dig you because he gives you money then that's the height of coded prostitution....so what if you are single for instance won't you still use your money to solidly maintain your body and that place as you have said?? Women of these days should start knowing that men hate girls who depends on them for every little shit learn to make your own money so that one day you can support your man in case things go bad and he will love and cherish you for that....African ladies have this sick mentality of thinking a man must spend on them, and that has made them helplessly stingy and they now weigh going into a relationship based on what the man can offer which is in itself another form of prostitution they go into such relationship knowing fully well that they don't love the guy but loves his money then tomorrow you will see them ranting on social media about how men are scum bags, how men are women beaters and how men used and dumped them.. No man wants and would ever want to marry a liability who only have sex to offer him. This also is why most ladies play die hard feminist on social media while in reality they are as soft as today's baked bread and still submits to a man somewhere..ask 85% of women who claims to be feminist how they came to be? They were the types who only offered sex, who couldn't even cook or do simple domestic chores and who instead of acquiring knowledge and wisdom were acquiring wigs and other slay materials and outfits.....

This was a reply I gave someone on a post I made earlier ( dating a man because of his financial status is also prostitution) check my wall to follow up

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by DarkMagic(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
TXTXTTXXTXCTTXXXC
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by massive1019(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
let them know op......as for me, my gf must be an asset to me.
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by mofeoluwadassah: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
so na broke guys you dey date abi wink

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by davidif: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamDaisy:
I cant date a poor man kikikiki if you like call me names, my choices will never change. grin

Aren't you poor also? See mentality? This is like someone earning 3 dollars a day making fun of someone who earns 1 dollar a day as if there is a significant difference? What even makes it funnier is that some of the people who are pointing fingers at others who are less fortunate are just as broke or even worse and were it not for the fact that they live under a roof (probably in their parents house) would have resorted to the same desperate measures to survive like others such as armed robbery, prostitution, Yahoo etc to

In case you didnt know, Nigeria is one of the poorest nations in the world. Its has a poverty rate of almost almost 70%. In other words, 7 out of 10 people in the country live below the poverty line which makes it ridiculous when a Nigerian that is not significantly better off (financially speaking) making light of another persons financial status. It's like a beggar making fun of his colleagues because he happened to get the most crumbs today despite the fact that they are in the same boat.

My sister you better humble yourself because it is God that pulls down princes and puts the lowly in their place.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by davidif: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so na broke guys you dey date abi wink

And "broke" people are not human being abi? You do know that as long as you don't have a job or not earning enough income to live in that you yourself are broke right? rrespective of whether you live with your parents (loved ones) or not.
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by mofeoluwadassah: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
davidif:

And "broke" people are not human being abi? You do know that as long as you don't have a job or not earning enough income to live in that you yourself are broke right? rrespective of whether you live with your parents (loved ones) or not.
spare me the epistle jare....what i knw is i cannot date a guy dat is not financially ok....he might nt be rich like dat o but he must be ok.... shikena!
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
davidif:

Aren't you poor also? See mentality? This is like someone earning 3 dollars a day making fun of someone who earns 1 dollar a day as if there is a significant difference? What even makes it funnier is that some of the people who are pointing fingers at others who are less fortunate are just as broke or even worse and were it not for the fact that they live under a roof (probably in their parents house) would have resorted to the same desperate measures to survive like others such as armed robbery, prostitution, Yahoo etc to

In case you didnt know, Nigeria is one of the poorest nations in the world. Its has a poverty rate of almost almost 70%. In other words, 7 out of 10 people in the country live below the poverty line which makes it ridiculous when a Nigerian that is not significantly better off (financially speaking) making light of another persons financial status. It's like a beggar making fun of his colleagues because he happened to get the most crumbs today despite the fact that they are in the same boat.

My sister you better humble yourself because it is God that pulled down princes and puts the lowly in their place.

Oga u have time ooo...u wan marry the girl abi ur family member wan marry am....she said she can never change.. and u preaching...free her joor...we dey see dem for shiloh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
digging is not easy so the cash aspect is to help u augument 4 d ceiling u face and the back on the bed
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by Gerrard59(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Well, women date/marry up. Finance is an important aspect of any relationship and females will always date/marry males who earn/has more financial resources than they do. This has been corroborated by studies.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12372/full
https://ifstudies.org/blog/better-educated-women-still-prefer-higher-earning-husbands

It is something we've to understand. That no matter how the world fights for "Gender equality", the female gender will always gravitate towards males with higher economic resources.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by chikk(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unfortunately, I didn't read everything you wrote Op, because the body of your message says much more in contrast to the topic that I got bored reading on.

However, as regards your topic, I do not agree with you. Dating a man for money is different from sleeping with a man for money. No one says you must sleep with a man if you guys are just dating. You can decide to abstain till marriage. It's your choice and I dont see what makes such a person a prostitute.

Prostitution is basically exchanging sex for money and if sex isn't in the picture, then reevaluate.

People have different reasons for going into relationships and ultimately marriage. To some, it's financial security. If you know your capabilities, and know you are too lazy to survive in the harsh world, no one would blame you for attaching yourself like a parasite to a man, just for the material provision you get. That's why many people suffer domestic abuse, because what they ultimately want from a man, they are getting, so every other nonsense can be endured.

You can preach on personal development, financial independence, abstinence before marriage, feminist ish, etc, but dont mix them up like you did in your post. They're not the same.

And remember, love isn't the only reason why people marry or date. That it is to you doesn't mean it must be for others. In fact, the one mandate given to couples by God is to "be fruitful and multiply". So if a woman decides not to date a man who, in her own understanding, cannot take care of her and her kids upon "multiplication", dont judge her.
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by davidif: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
spare me the epistle jare....what i knw is i cannot date a guy dat is not financially ok....he might nt be rich like dat o but he must be ok.... shikena!

But you can't expect a certain standard from someone when you yourself are not at the same level. Isbt it that called hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by davidif: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Oga u have time ooo...u wan marry the girl abi ur family member wan marry am....she said she can never change.. and u preaching...free her joor...we dey see dem for shiloh

1 Like

Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:08am On Aug 10, 2017
iamDaisy:
A case of kettle calling pot black.poor slay calling a niggar broke Oh,poor u.
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by prince2video(m): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Its not prostitution, its being smart.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Love Birds Took Mat Inside Bush To Do Bad Things (video) / Really Need Your Advice / Watch This Hilarious Video Of Ladies Sharing The Sounds They Make During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.