Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? (1453 Views)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by ceeejaytee(f): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hi nairalanders,

I want to know what you all think about this.. is it okay for a girl to have a boyfriend and on the other hand still have a male best friend?
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by mrtomola(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
It is too bad...You lover should be your best friend ever...
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
i nor know o....ask yourself
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by oyinboi: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
trust me u go bang dat male best friend leta cos sumtin go dey im boi were u go want 4 ya bf

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Earthquake1: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
What exactly will be the role of the boyfriend and the male best friend? undecided
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by swiz123(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's not advisable.your boyfriend won't be comfortable knowing that you discuss your relationship issues with another guy

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Fidelismaria: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin
of course
I see no reason why u can't
so far u ready to screw them both
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by DarkMagic(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
I dnt think so...
Insecurity will arise...
Buh if ur boyfriend is cool with it..no probs
If I was in that case...no too much talk.. I will jes get a female bestfriend tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
My girlfriend has male besties,you can't stop her, everyone has a right to choice. I've learnt to have female besties,I hope she sees nothing wrong in it and understand I also have a right to choose.One of the ways to die is bothering about the things women do. I no even want know about the things she does or does not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Amarabae(f): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ask google.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Draei: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Confused girls, what the hell you still
need a male bestie for huh? mtcheeeew.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by TrapHedges(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
See as dem de friendzone people

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
My friend who called me ipob. I know you are married,ain't trying to hit on u,just wanted to say hi.
Amarabae:
Ask google.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by gwmlogistic: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dazzal

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Amarabae(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
illuminated93:
My friend who called me ipob. I know you are married,ain't trying to hit on u,just wanted to say hi.
Hw are you? And how was ur day.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
And the innocent bestie will be having high hopes undecided
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm good,u look cool @dp. I'm observing the way u flashed that ring on your finger. The ring says perverts keep off,I'm married wink
Amarabae:
Hw are you? And how was ur day.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided Too many kids now on nairaland,asking all sorts of silly questions... and we wonder why dey r not passing jamb
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Amarabae(f): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
illuminated93:
I'm good,u look cool @dp. I'm observing the way u flashed that ring on your finger. The ring says perverts keep off,I'm married wink
hmmm, Not that. You misintepreted it.
So when are you marrying?
Are you not tired of being a bachelor? It must be boring.

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Augustap(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
I don't know for others but my man is my bestie of life
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Amarabae(f): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
@OP. Let me answer you.
Keeping your options open as a lady who has marriage as a target is ok.
But don't sleep around,
many heartbreaks over marriage proposal today is because many ladies put all their eggs in one basket.
If he is serious with you, stick with him.
But if he is a time waster and unserious, abeg on your bluetooth o.
Plan B must be ready incase Plan A fails.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by chikk(f): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Which kind yeye "bestie" be that one? What the hell you need a MALE bestie for when you have a boyfriend? Your partner should be your friend, your brother, confidant, everything. Why the hell you need to hold back on some things with the bf, and then do them with the bestie. I dont follow. So you'll be free and discuss all things with the bestie, and the boyfriend would be for what? Sex?

Now this is why relationships dont make sense anymore. People dont even know what they want! Dating and relationships are supposed to be some sort of prelim to marriage. Imagine yourself as a married woman (since you can't do that as a single), would you be comfortable if your husband calls you every evening and says he's spending time with his 'bestie' babe after work and would return late at night"?

My dear, you are either confused or you want to double date and you're looking for a way to rationalize the stupid act.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Marriage ain't really a compulsory thing. Why would you even want me to get married?
Amarabae:
hmmm, Not that. You misintepreted it.
So when are you marrying?
Are you not tired of being a bachelor? It must be boring.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by jonaifame22(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Male best friend as in some one you've frind zoned already or wat?
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is why I have said I will not give myself headache over any girl fa...
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by realnas(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
You Can't serve two masters at the same time
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by sweeterman(m): 1:21am On Aug 10, 2017
If u really care for ur lover neva try it cos dah ur bestie so will soon get jealous of wah u have with him and might want to have u for himself...
Haff done dis with a chick dah was my bestie..

So choose wisely
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by prince2video(m): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Its not bad.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by Draei: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
Its not bad.
0h, now telme you would feel so relaxed if
your bf pops up with a cute damsel and
tells you that's his female bestie...
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Boyfriend And Then Have A Male Best Friend? by smartnero24(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2017
This one is probably a teenager possibly not even up to 19 yet wants to have multiple men in her life.

Your fvck rate shall be in bleeps/second until your thing becomes slack and you begin to look for a boyfriend and bestie all in one but won't be able to find cos no one ever wears a slacked shoe after testing it the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Advice Me. / Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis / These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.