Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released (45523 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by kobabe(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is this church meant for Igbo christains alone or all christains. See their names
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Teenaira: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Sharp sharp una don open account !!
Everything naaa bizinnnesss! grin

Think it is very important that the account is quickly opened. Whatever can be realised could help a very bad situation. As we all know most of our hospitals do pay as you go in dispensing health services as a result of the fact that we have failed in all things in this country.

Once again my condolenses to the death and I wish the injured quick recovery.

There was indeed a country !!!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ameri9ja: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Hypocricy. Or is it a sarcasm ? I thought you saw the account number ?

I actually didn't see it. I'll go back and look again
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ameri9ja: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
kobabe:
Is this church meant for Igbo christains alone or all christains.
See their names

It is in a hinterland Igbo village, mofo!!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=ameri9ja post=59335713]

I actually didn't see it. I'll go back and look again[/quote

Okay, thanks.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Rozaytee: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
I know d wicked wont go unpunished
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by MrCork: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rozaytee:
I know d wicked wont go unpunished

..pliss do u hav nyansh an wot size? cheesy
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2017
0b100100111:

Sincerely, I did want us to be on same logical page.

How can your acclaimed Lord claim two victims from a family and you still had the effrontery to say " Lord have mercy". He never had mercy at the point of death right inside his own house. So I do wonder what mercy you re requesting for now?
First, what/who do you believe in?
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2017
0b100100111:

I can hold you by that sentence in bold. grin grin grin

I await a fellow believer like yourself to shoot you in the leg
You don't restrict God to the four walls of a building. The Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Basically, everything belongs to God and God is everywhere. I'd like to believe your life is perfect and you've never lost any member of your family since whatever you believe in is greater than God.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2017
0b100100111:

Why I detest religious people like you is because you never get into health discussions!

The only points you have is fictions! The unknown!
The Big Bang Theory isn't fiction?? And the evolution too?? what was your "ape" experience like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.