Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,767 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released (45517 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Infact eh well na dem sabi..
Any nigerian that live outside this country is alway's hard for them to tell you exactly how life there is like..
They claim it alway's heaven and good nobody tells you where he lives is bad it alway's good..

Only few will give u positive answer's
Gbam! Because they want you to believe they are doing better than you, I remember one guy I met on one of my trips to Nigeria he was boasting in hotel lobby about how he lives in dubai in a nice apartment and doing big business .he was boasting to his gullible friends and when I came in and he saw me, he began to boast even more! Later in the evening he came to me were I was having a beer and said bros! You look good! I said thanks! And he ask were are you from? I said I live in dubai too and I know what goes on in dubai and he was like please don't tell his friends because he is trying to scam one of them of visa and ticket money to dubai and when the guy gets there he will see for himself what goes on in dubai.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
what? shocked a drug dealer built a church? And who da hell! Goes to a drug dealers church? You people are more desperate than i thought, if people go to worship in a drug dealers church they should expect to be shot during the cross fire.

They say the guy is doing fine? That's if he hasn't been killed, imprisoned or dead.
There are no other business in SA apart from drug dealing as far as I am aware.

Yeah the people of eye witness confirmed it..
He single-handedly built that big church,I heard it clearly on TV..

Well I can assum such his dad is there..
Erm for all I can say his a crazy guy have known so he can basically do anything..like father like songrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah the people of eye witness confirmed it..
He single-handedly built that big church,I heard it clearly on TV..

Well I can assum such his dad is there..
Erm for all I can say his a crazy guy have known so he can basically do anything..like father like songrin
what's a drug dealer building church for? Business? He didn't go to pay his thites then, he went to collect the thites and donations from the gullible members
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
Gbam! Because they want you to believe they are doing better than you, I remember one guy I met on one of my trips to Nigeria he was boasting in hotel lobby about how he lives in dubai in a nice apartment and doing big business .he was boasting to his gullible friends and when I came in and he saw me, he began to boast even more! Later in the evening he came to me were I was having a beer and said bros! You look good! I said thanks! And he ask were are you from? I said I live in dubai too and I know what goes on in dubai and he was like please don't tell his friends because he is trying to scam one of them of visa and ticket money to dubai and when the guy gets there he will see for himself what goes on in dubai.

Hahahahahahahgrin gullible friends of hisgrin
I pithy such guy to come to me...He will scam and get tired of trying to decieve me..
Rubbishgrin
And u gave him the opportunity to do sogrin
I hope u know calmer still existgrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
maybe in my village or your village?

Ofcourse! They are church goers! grin did they not go there? (the church )

Hahahahgringringringringrin ok oooo if u say sogrin

Eh eh see logicgrin ok I agree the went to the church..
Good definition of ''church goers'' I like that..
OXford dictionary gringrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
what's a drug dealer building church for? Business? He didn't go to pay his thites then, he went to collect the thites and donations from the gullible members

Hmmm that why I keep wondering if there is any business connection between this two parties..
If it was to be in Europ the police will bring in this suspence..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Exponental:
35 affected. The Sun Newspaper claimed over 100 dead! Why does that Newspaper like bad news/story seff??

Because extreme propaganda and barefaced lies in their stock in trade and exclusive preserve in the land of flattinoes.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
HPS3:
Why didn't god save them ?

Maybe because the money used in building the church is tainted.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
snowden9:
Thought the governor explicitly said that all the bills were on him.

He is a politician.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2017
mactoni91:

exactly...
I wonder why the account opening

Naturally and generally, flattinoes make money out of everything that comes their way.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahgrin gullible friends of hisgrin
I pithy such guy to come to me...He will scam and get tired of trying to decieve me..
Rubbishgrin
And u gave him the opportunity to do sogrin
I hope u know calmer still existgrin
dat na their own palaver! Even if I told them it was a scam they still wouldn't have believed me, they will say I am an ememy of their progress. In a Typical nigerian mentality
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

Well it could be business no certain truth about this massacre has be unraveled..

Well it no surprise to me as pastors and priest now have investor's..

The question the police should be asking about this massacre is..

•Why he built a church?
•why the killings in the church he built?
•He knew they will look for him,why didn't him settle this problem in SA and brought it to his home town ozubulu precisely (church)
•Is he an investor in the church maybe his share of pay was not paid into his account hence he decided to do that act by using drugs as a way?
•Is the church connected to him either in business or what?
So many questions the police should look at and investigate into it..

Well nigeria my country is a pithy this case has been closed,they are just playing around trying to form seriousness..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Well it could be business no certain truth about this massacre has be unraveled..

Well it no surprise to me as pastors and priest now have investor's..

The question the police should be asking about this massacre is..

•Why he built a church?
•why the killings in the church he built?
•He knew they will look for him,why didn't him settle this problem in SA and brought it to his home town ozubulu precisely (church)
•Is he an investor in the church maybe his share of pay was not paid into his account hence he decided to do that act by using drugs as a way?
•Is the church connected to him either in business or what?
So many questions the police should look at and investigate into it..

Well nigeria my country is a pithy this case has been closed,they are just playing around trying to form seriousness..
Absolutely! Or arrest innocent village boys who just want to smoke their ganja, eat Akpu! and go swimming grin grin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! Or arrest innocent village boys who just want to smoke their ganja, eat Akpu! and go swimming grin grin
yeah..
Hahahahgringringringringrin
Killed me honestlygringringrin
Hahahah akpu aaa igbo blood is in you I can see thatgringringringringrin
Indi Biafragrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Wallade(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

Sometimes,Taciturnity is bliss.

When stupid comments trigger you to make them,just restrain yourself.

These are victims of a massacre.We all know the state of most Nigerians at the moment coupled with the economic downturn of the country hence making some of the victims' family unable to provide the required financial support.

I don't see anything wrong with this!!!!

There is something wrong with this!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
dat na their own palaver! Even if I told them it was a scam they still wouldn't have believed me, they will say I am an ememy of their progress. In a Typical nigerian mentality

Hahahahah yeah exactly that what they will say,like I told my friend to stay in Nigeria he said I was blindgringringringringrin

Well everybody with their own brains and they have the free right to use it for what they like..

I have told you when we start manufacturing brains in this country it gonna sell exorbitantly
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by makoota: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
6 members of Oramadike family.
What a loss.

I can see that of Obunadike too
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:
yeah..
Hahahahgringringringringrin
Killed me honestlygringringrin
Hahahah akpu aaa igbo blood is in you I can see thatgringringringringrin
Indi Biafragrin
odi egwu o! grin ihe nkaa gwuru mmadu ike! grin you know? I love Akpu so much every time I am in the country i eat it so much i become Fat! But Adoncare! I hear people saying this guy is from onyibo country and he is swallowing Akpu, i say yes! I am tired of drinking tea and eating biscuits grin I love proper strong smelly Akpu!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by mpowa(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Exponental:
35 affected. The Sun Newspaper claimed over 100 dead! Why does that Newspaper like bad news/story seff??
That News Paper is 'Horror Film', They've even reduced it, I remembered when they just came out, this is the kind of news that makes their headline daily, then they will exagerrate it. I'm sure Evil-News is part of their Modus Operandi.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by mpowa(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2017
scholes0:

Because they initially all thought the perpetrators were Hausa Fulani extremists or Boko Haram or Herdsmen etc, so the eastern newspapers all shot up and inflated the numbers to use as future propaganda, until the details came out that it was as a result of spillover of their global drug cartels / trade links.

South East Nigeria is gradually turning out to be like the Sinaloa region in Mexico. It looks like a joke now, but it is happening.
They need to Curb the Drugs things, jokes apart, it's becoming so terrible.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Mcval:
So sad! However, I wonder why one should accept a gift from the devil if you have a conscience. They knew he was a drug baron yet they accepted his gift of a church building. Typical of Nigerians sha! You'll see politicians and well known criminals being celebrated in churches today when they donate to the church. Thanksgiving services and masses are even organised for them without caring to find out the source of their wealth. I wonder what this country is turning in to. RIP

Turning into a God-forsaking one.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
ameri9ja:
RIP my brothers and sisters. Please provide the account number so we on nairaland can contribute. Some of us are looking for worthy causes to contribute to

Hypocricy. Or is it a sarcasm ? I thought you saw the account number ?
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
odi egwu o! grin ihe nkaa gwuru mmadu ike! grin you know? I love Akpu so much every time I am in the country i eat it so much i become Fat! But Adoncare! I hear people saying this guy is from onyibo country and he is swallowing Akpu, i say yes! I am tired of drinking tea and eating biscuits grin I love proper strong smelly Akpu!

Hahahahahahha gringringrin
I wonder who thought you how to write in igbogringrin
Eh eh No the akpu is not smelly,that in fragrancegringrin
Mmadu ka-nae-yagringringrin
Abeg I wanna go off for sometime (oku--adi-row)manage speak the igbo ehgrin later
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2017
0b100100111:

It was a question that demands answers!

It happened right inside his house

A house built with tainted money is not His. Also, just because the name of Jesus is shouted loud in a building or structure does not mean God knows about them and the building.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nyouth: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2017
scholes0:

Because they initially all thought the perpetrators were Hausa Fulani extremists or Boko Haram or Herdsmen etc, so the eastern newspapers all shot up and inflated the numbers to use as future propaganda, until the details came out that it was as a result of spillover of their global drug cartels / trade links.

South East Nigeria is gradually turning out to be like the Sinaloa region in Mexico. It looks like a joke now, but it is happening.
and what prove do u have to back your claim. you bettrr say what you are sure of to avoid being a scape goat
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2017
ameri9ja:

I wish u were right, my brother. But everybody in the know, including people who know the guy for years and people who worked for him say its drugs.

To Igbos, it is hausa-fulani. To Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze and hausa-fulani.
They want to start what they cannot finish. Always failing to learn from history.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on me. The opening of account for this cause is too early. Catholic Church in Nigeria should be very cautious when it comes to the issue of money. Already, people are complaining that other churches are using the gospel to obtain money by tricks from people.

I recognise that Church needs money for maintenance , expansion (propagation) & charity purposes. The Bible tells us that it should not be done out of necessity, but as you have purposed in your heart & cheerfully. The system in Nigeria seems to be unclear about money in the church.

The Order of Cardinals & other of Bishops should look into the events in the Churches. Now, to some people, it seems the only essence of the Church year is the 'Harvest' which is used to raise money, every other thing is secondary.

Blood money used to build the Church has effect on that Church. What happened last Sunday in that Church has been settled already in the spiritual realm long time. The blood on that floor cannot be said to be the blood of martyrs, though they are innocents.

The murderers may not be the assassins but some unknown persons blood crying for vengeance & the Blood of Christ revolting. Perhaps, nobody knows the source of those big offerings. The givers take the solace in the church that no matter the offence after repentance you are forgiven.

if care is not taken, based on comments about churches and pastors on Social Media, in the nearest future, Church may be the next place of assassins taking revenge.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahha gringringrin
I wonder who thought you how to write in igbogringrin
Eh eh No the akpu is not smelly,that in fragrancegringrin
Mmadu ka-nae-yagringringrin
Abeg I wanna go off for sometime (oku--adi-row)manage speak the igbo ehgrin later
okay grin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ekensi01: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Sharp sharp una don open account !! Everything naaa bizinnnesss! grin
grin grin grin grin
Na the one way touch me pass be that.
I just the laugh. Then no d joke at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by multicolored(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Chai..... That Oramadike family plenty for that list o o..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by joenor(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Humm nice one, but I hope this account nor b washy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.