Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released (45525 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Kaybaba5(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2017
God protect us.........from this wicked world
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah anything can happen in this country ooo

But am wondering something do they need to go to the church and kill people or is the church directly involve in their deals
Well in this country the truth is buried so we shouldn't be expecting any to unravel
Absolutely! The truth has already been buried no investigation no arrest no prosecutions no one jailed! And the innocent dead or injured paid the price! Nigeria is joke!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
they Should have sorted it out in SA, you see? Those igbo guys in SA are hearless the way they murder themselves in south Africa is mind boggling! Seen it with my eyes.

See eh things like this is nolonger news to me,our igbo guy's there are very very dangerous a country where guns can be sold for as low as 2000naira..

The kill anyhow in the street..
I have one South africa lady friend she told me it not safe to go outside at night,that only drug dealer's are seen outside hence if u dare go out you on your own..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
they Should have sorted it out in SA, you see? Those igbo guys in SA are hearless the way they murder themselves in south Africa is mind boggling! Seen it with my eyes.

When it comes to drug business jeeeezzz don't dare the igbo guy's in south africa ooo and if u tell your friend you are coming home jeeezz only God know if u will even survive coming home as it 50 50 for u,either they kill you and go take ur money at home or you kill them and fly out..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Em they did because not all were killed..
Rubbish! So those ones who were killed were not children of God? This is why I don't go to church, if those who died had stayed at home, went clubbing, visited Amadioha! Or was at home drinking origin, I bet they would still be alive. The same church they went to expecting their God to save them have killed them.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! The truth has already been buried no investigation no arrest no prosecutions no one jailed! And the innocent dead or injured paid the price! Nigeria is joke!

The country is messed up..
There is absolutely nothing good when it comes to the welfare of human's in this country,well let just be answering our names here
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

When it comes to drug business jeeeezzz don't dare the igbo guy's in south africa ooo and if u tell your friend you are coming home jeeezz only God know if u will even survive coming home as it 50 50 for u,either they kill you and go take ur money at home or you kill them and fly out..
i know! I ve lived in hilbrow Johannesburg but I hear it's got worst nowadays, in our days in SA it was minimal now I hear it's got out of hand and all this is done by Igbo guys I am sorry to say.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by modaink333: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Another gold digger spotted
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! So those ones who were killed were not children of God? This is why I don't go to church, if those who died had stayed at home, went clubbing, visited Amadioha! Or was at home drinking origin, I bet they would still be alive. The same church they went to expecting their God to save them have killed them.

Well God like I said heaven is not for everybody..
There is hell also..
And God has a reason for that..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

The country is messed up..
There is absolutely nothing good when it comes to the welfare of human's in this country,well let just be answering our names here
na so! And this the country you expect me to come and live in? No security!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by rossyc(f): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2017
mactoni91:
I taught the State Governor promised taking care of them...
he even said he'd mobilise more doctors to the hospitals where the victims re being treated.
Why are they now opening an Account?
I guess to make money from the incident
Yes he did but if you have been in this country u will realize that most of their promises are for the media, so they can't keep waiting for him besides the victims needs urgent care even if he finally donates those their family members are affected needs to bury them so they all need the financial assistance.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Well God like I said heaven is not for everybody..
There is hell also..
And God has a reason for that..
Another big smelly rubbish! There is no other hell worst than the country in which you live in, Imagine innocent church goers massacred and no arrests made, if there is heaven which Area or country is it located? Because i can bet my shiny black ass it is not in nigeria grin grin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
na so! And this the country you expect me to come and live in? No security!

Eh are we not living in itgrin
There are more secured places in this country so you would generalize

Abegee me I don't wanna talk about this nigeria wahala it problems is bigger than me u know..grin
If u finish laughing at me u let me know ooogrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Eh are we not living in itgrin
There are more secured places in this country so you would generalize

Abegee me I don't wanna talk about this nigeria wahala it problems is bigger than me u know..grin
If u finish laughing at me u let me know ooogrin
grin grin are you sure There are secure places? Even a village like ozubulu were you would not expect drug dealers to turn up and they did. What was a drug dealer doing in a church anyway? Did he come to pay his thites? grin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
i know! I ve lived in hilbrow Johannesburg but I hear it's got worst nowadays, in our days in SA it was minimal now I hear it's got out of hand and all this is done by Igbo guys I am sorry to say.

Yeah it true,one can't live there again..
You can imagine a south african friend of mine on fBK complaining seriously about it..
Hmmmm every country has it own problem..
I can't live in a country were basically all igbo guy most have gun even south africa guy's have gun's aswell you know once you addicted to drug it now become a do or die for u as u most look for any means to buy it..
Hence majority of the drug addict have gun's and even the seller's have gun's..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

That my friend that I told you about yesterday his brother is based there though he has not complained about such things to us but I guess with this incident when he come around he will tell us how it like there..

But the guy is rich sha his living well but he didn't marry a SA got married to a Mozabique lady..
His into selling of tires for trailer's
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah it true,one can't live there again..
You can imagine a south african friend of mine on fBK complaining seriously about it..
Hmmmm every country has it own problem..
I can't live in a country were basically all igbo guy most have gun even south africa guy's have gun's aswell you know once you addicted to drug it now become a do or die for u as u most look for any means to buy it..
Hence majority of the drug addict have gun's and even the seller's have gun's..
true! And some igbo guys are smoking the drugs aswell some of them will never ever ever ever ever go back to Nigeria atleast not Alive. They are the ones commiting this sort of crime because they have nothing to lose i guess
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
true! And some igbo guys are smoking the drugs aswell some of them will never ever ever ever ever go back to Nigeria atleast not Alive. They are the ones commiting this sort of crime because they have nothing to lose i guess

Now u see who knows it might probably be thesame igbo guy's who carried out this mascara
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

That my friend that I told you about yesterday his brother is based there though he has not complained about such things to us but I guess with this incident when he come around he will tell us how it like there..

But the guy is rich sha his living well but he didn't marry a SA got married to a Mozabique lady..
His into selling of tires for trailer's
he will not tell you the truth on what's happening, unless he lives in Mozambique, anyone who lives in SA Johannesburg will tell you that it's violence all the way.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

Hmmm I have come to conclusion that an igbo man can do anything for money,very fearless being..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Now u see who knows it might probably be thesame igbo guy's who carried out this mascara
it's possible. Half of the crimes committed in SA are done by Igbo guys including murder of especially their own people ( Igbo ) it's like they hate themselves when its to do with MONEY!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Sanchez01: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Efewestern:

it's either you are new here or you don't reside in Nigeria.

don't tell me you don't know that Nigeria churches are scam.
Honestly, Efe, I'm stunned.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin are you sure There are secure places? Even a village like ozubulu were you would not expect drug dealers to turn up and they did. What was a drug dealer doing in a church anyway? Did he come to pay his thites? grin

Oh I see well he built the church so maybe he came to pay his thites..grin
Now how are u sure your own village will not be in such mess or do u think drug dealer's are not in your countrygrin
But eh I won't blame this igbo guy's ooo they face intimidation in the family when they don't have money,hence they do anything to make money..

Now am wondering what a classmate of mine like year's back his dad sells provision in the market but left for SA while we both where still in secondry schoo and this guy infact his the crazy type he was actually expelled from the seminary but I was told after we graduated from school that his dad took him to SA with the crazyness in him I wonder what he might be doing there now..

We call him 140 that the name we called him them but his realy name is (uche Nwakwo)his from orumber south local government though I can't remember his village anymore and the last time I heard from my school friends they say his doing fine,I wonder the kind of business his doing there
This guy is really a crazy guygrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Goldfaze1: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2017
investnow2013:
Catholic Church release names of victims of Ozubulu massacre

The Catholic Church has released the names of victims of Sunday’s attack which left many worshipers at St. Philip’s Catholic Church, Ozubulu, Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra State dead, while several others were injured.

In a statement issued on Tuesday and signed by the Diocesan Bishop of Nnewi, Most Rev. Hilary Paul Odili Okeke, it also disclosed the opening of a bank account to which funds for the care of the victims will be deposited, and assured donors of judicious use of the funds.

The victims, as contained in the statement, are as follows:

A. THOSE IN A/E

1. Ikegwuonu Caroline

2. Nwakile Anthonia

3. Okoye Odinaka

4. Okoye Patricia

5. Isaac Chinedu

6. Oramadike Chinagorom

7. Oramadike Chinecherem

8. Udegbunam Chidimma

9. Ndulue Samuel

10. Udegbunam Obiageli

11. Ugochi Obiajulu

12. Chukwueloka Chineze

13. Oramadike Chioma

14. Azuka Basil

15. Oramadike Chiamaka

B. IN ICU

16. Uchechukwu Chukwueloka

C. IN FSW

17. Nwanya Ngozi

D. IN PAEDIATRIC SURGICAL

18. Ngwuta Chinemelum

19. Asomba Chukwudum

E. OBA TRAUMA CENTRE

20. Nnudule Leonard

F. DISCHARGED

21. Muomah Michael

22. Oramadike Favour

THE NAMES OF DEAD VICTIMS

1. Mr. Cyprian Ikegwuonu

2. Mr. Hyacinth Oramadike

3. Mrs. Cecilia Ewin

4. Mrs. Eunice Akanigbo

5. Mrs. Rose Okoye

6. Mrs. Anulika Obunadike

7. Mrs. Uchenna Obunadike

8. Mrs. Anthonia Ufondu

9. Miss Oluchukwu Uhelu

10. Miss Christiana Igbeja

11. Mrs. Udeze Pauline

12. Mrs. Victoria Uzokwe

13. Mrs. Florence Nweke

The account details are as follows:

Name of the account: CDN OZUBULU CASUALTIES CHARITY FUND

Bank: UBA PLC (NNEWI)

Account Number: 1020519192

“Anybody, parish, institution, company, society, association or group that would like to join the diocese in providing assistance to the victims and their families can send their contributions to that account. We shall keep accurate records of contribution and distribution of the funds,” the statement said.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Timology55: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
May the souls of the deceased rest with the Lord
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
Another big smelly rubbish! There is no other hell worst than the country in which you live in, Imagine innocent church goers massacred and no arrests made, if there is heaven which Area or country is it located? Because i can bet my shiny black ass it is not in nigeria grin grin

Ehehehgringrin
U can bet your shiny black ass gringrin
I see let bet something nau..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

There are places in this country where they have known peace for year's..

You call the church goers?gringrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Jman06(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
scholes0:

Because they initially all thought the perpetrators were Hausa Fulani extremists or Boko Haram or Herdsmen etc, so the eastern newspapers all shot up and inflated the numbers to use as future propaganda, until the details came out that it was as a result of spillover of their global drug cartels / trade links.

South East Nigeria is gradually turning out to be like the Sinaloa region in Mexico. It looks like a joke now, but it is happening.
You wish?! I know it is your wish that the southeast becomes a center of chaos, but your prayers will not work! Shame on you!

Meanwhile, how about your skull-harvesting brothers in Osogbo How market

@topic, right step taken in the right direction.
R.I.P to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
it's possible. Half of the crimes committed in SA are done by Igbo guys including murder of especially their own people ( Igbo ) it's like they hate themselves when its to do with MONEY!

Aaaaa now am beginning to have a different understanding about what they actually mean in the saying that say ''No love or brother when it comes to business''

Yeahgringrin
You are right
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I see well he built the church so maybe he came to pay his thites..grin
Now how are u sure your own village will not be in such mess or do u think drug dealer's are not in your countrygrin
But eh I won't blame this igbo guy's ooo they face intimidation in the family when they don't have money,hence they do anything to make money..

Now am wondering what a classmate of mine like year's back his dad sells provision in the market but left for SA while we both where still in secondry schoo and this guy infact his the crazy type he was actually expelled from the seminary but I was told after we graduated from school that his dad took him to SA with the crazyness in him I wonder what he might be doing there now..

We call him 140 that the name we called him them but his realy name is (uche Nwakwo)his from orumber south local government though I can't remember his village anymore and the last time I heard from my school friends they say his doing fine,I wonder the kind of business his doing there
This guy is really a crazy guygrin
what? shocked a drug dealer built a church? And who da hell! Goes to a drug dealers church? You people are more desperate than i thought, if people go to worship in a drug dealers church they should expect to be shot during the cross fire.

They say the guy is doing fine? That's if he hasn't been killed, imprisoned or dead.
There are no other business in SA apart from drug dealing as far as I am aware.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
he will not tell you the truth on what's happening, unless he lives in Mozambique, anyone who lives in SA Johannesburg will tell you that it's violence all the way.

Infact eh well na dem sabi..
Any nigerian that live outside this country is alway's hard for them to tell you exactly how life there is like..
They claim it alway's heaven and good nobody tells you where he lives is bad it alway's good..

Only few will give u positive answer's
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

There are places in this country where they have known peace for year's..

You call the church goers?gringrin
maybe in my village or your village?

Ofcourse! They are church goers! grin did they not go there? (the church )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.