Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released (45528 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Why are they asking for help? Why can't their God heal or help them? Afterall it was God they were worshipping when the incident happened, now they are asking humans for help. Were was jesus when all this was happening to his so called people?
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
Why are they asking for help? Why can't their God heal or help them? Afterall it was God they were worshipping when the incident happened, now they are asking humans for help. Were was jesus when all this was happening to his so called people?

Come unto me and u will be savedgrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ddippset(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2017
scholes0:

Because they initially all thought the perpetrators were Hausa Fulani extremists or Boko Haram or Herdsmen etc, so the eastern newspapers all shot up and inflated the numbers to use as future propaganda, until the details came out that it was as a result of spillover of their global drug cartels / trade links.

South East Nigeria is gradually turning out to be like the Sinaloa region in Mexico. It looks like a joke now, but it is happening.
there's a lot of sense in this.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Come unto me and u will be savedgrin
okay! I am on my way! grin grin jesus!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by mu2sa2: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
mactoni91:
I taught the State Governor promised taking care of them...
he even said he'd mobilise more doctors to the hospitals where the victims re being treated.
Why are they now opening an Account?
I guess to make money from the incident
Bros, you still take politicians serious on their word.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by MrBONE2(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2017
mactoni91:
I taught the State Governor promised taking care of them...
he even said he'd mobilise more doctors to the hospitals where the victims re being treated.
Why are they now opening an Account?
I guess to make money from the incident
grin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by 2lateBiafra: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:
what was jesus doing about this

Na JESUS KILL THEN NOW.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

Hahahahahahahgringringrin
Ewo chaigringrin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ebosed: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
One very annoying thing with IPOB is they always blame: Nigerians, the government, the presidency and non IPOB for everything that goes wrong in their IPOB republic.

Have you noticed how they have carefully avoided blaming:

1. The IPOB priest, who concealed the drug baron at the expense of the lives of the parishioners?

2. The Senseless IPOB Killers...are yet to be blamed, named or shamed.

3. The church financier and drug baron has been consistently hailed and defended by IPOB

But they are quick to blame the government for not issuing a condolence statement within 12 hours despite speeches by the Senate President...and others?

They all find it very easy to throw away precedence and compare Nigeria to US and Europe once IPOB is involved.

May those dead rest in peace. May it please God to send helpers/donors to help those affected. May God put the sense in all Nigerians not to always trivialize and tribalise every thing and restore kindness and soft headedness to us. May IPOB receive sense to be objective, and may IPOB one day, be granted their right to an independent nation of their choice without a blood shed.

Amen.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
but well sha..
Atleast am the kingpin father was among the dead
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by project4OO: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
It is well
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

That village is close to imo state..Am familiar with the village but it been a long time..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahgringringrin
Ewo chaigringrin
na so na! But seriously! Were was God and his son jesus when all this was happening to them, I think God hates them
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

Mass funeral on it's way..grin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

That village is close to imo state..Am familiar with the village but it been a long time..
okay! I hear it's something to do with drug dealers
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Mass funeral on it's way..grin
very sad.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
na so na! But seriously! Were was God and his son jesus when all this was happening to them, I think God hates them

God and his son jesus were in heaven listening to them worship him
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:
but well sha..
Atleast am the kingpin father was among the dead
which kingpin? I don't get
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:

Remember it say's many are called few are choosen,guess that what happend there..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Efewestern: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Sanchez01:
The Catholic Church is crazy. So they mean to tell me they don't have funds in the church's account they could use in compensating the families of these people?

What have they been doing with the monies received from 'Don Bishop'? Why can't they just ask him to assist the people he helped killed rather than ask Nigerians

Off all things, they had to open an account. Stupìd people.

it's either you are new here or you don't reside in Nigeria.

don't tell me you don't know that Nigeria churches are scam.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

God and his son jesus were in heaven listening to them worship him
and they did nothing?
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
which kingpin? I don't get
I mean the drug people one of them dad was amongs those killed
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Remember it say's many are called few are choosen,guess that what happend there..
so God hates the other ones i guess
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
very sad.
hmmm is indeed a massacre..

It too much to conceive
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

I mean the drug people one of them dad was amongs those killed
Right! What's was the connection with church and drugs dealers? Were they trying to hussle/sell drugs in the church to members? grin maybe the pastor has been putting ganja and coCaine in the holy communion and giving the members to drink as blood of christ grin Chai! See business o!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
okay! I hear it's something to do with drug dealers

Yeah it was broadcast on TV to be a drug war that started from SA and escalated to Nigeria
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah it was broadcast on TV to be a drug war that started from SA and escalated to Nigeria
they Should have sorted it out in SA, you see? Those igbo guys in SA are heartless the way they murder themselves in south Africa is mind boggling! Seen it with my eyes.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Moganajoe: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2017
StOla:

You know that government promise of funds is always for the media and factory fitted with enough procedural bottlenecks when it is not intended for embezzlement.

These donations from well meaning Nigerians with legitimate income, will help to provide the urgent healthcare many of the victims require.

They should send some parishioners to go and see the governor about his promise. again, still no arrest has been made? Even police are "on top of the situation"?
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
Right! What's was the connection with church and drugs dealers? Were they trying to hussle/sell drugs in the church to members? grin maybe the pastor has been putting ganja and coCaine in the holy communion and giving the members to drink as blood of christ grin Chai! See business o!

Hahahahahah anything can happen in this country ooo

But am wondering something do they need to go to the church and kill people or is the church directly involve in their deals
Well in this country the truth is buried so we shouldn't be expecting any to unravel
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
so God hates the other ones i guess

Heaven is not for everybody,God knew that and he made hell available..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Martin0(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
and they did nothing?
Em they did because not all were killed..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Kudus to the Catholic church, the Oramadike's may be sisters and they sat together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.