Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead (30673 Views)

Buhari‘s Nephew, Ibrahim Dauda, Dies In Daura / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / Breaking News: Buhari Is Dead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2017
I nearly typed RIP Muhammadu Buhari ..... grin
Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by UbChapter(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
This is actually not the buhari we have expected to hear he is dead. Mr Buhari, your innocent junior one is gone, so what are you waiting for? Die by fire, die by fire,die by fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire...
Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by joenor(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na wah.
Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by Bimpe29: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
A typical ruthless lady. cry cry cry
Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by heybee72(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Who else did uc browser scare with this news?.. I thought buhari was dead for real.. Omo na smile be my first reaction ooo... #Godforgiveme grin grin cheesy
Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by akigbemaru: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by hasyG: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
now you can rest.
from this accursed Nation you were birthed into.
where you started feeling the pains we all feel at advance age, at ur very tender age.

we sufer from so much hate.
hate based on religion
hate based on ethnicity
hate based on circumstance of birth
hate based on Family
hate based on never wanting to see one go forward.

so sorry dat u were a victim of these hates at such a tender age. Some of us are cursed to fight against these hates all our lives, but then we are strong, we are impervious to it, but bhro, u were just a lil bady, merely months old, you never even got to kill a fly, never even got to utter a coherent word, You didn't deserve that much pain broda, You didn't deserve all that pain..
Sorry Bhro.. Now you can rest, because you are free, from all the Pains, from all the hates... do pray for us over there, that as we waddling into confronting these hates.. that we never be overpowered to be the thing we fight..

Amen
Re: Baby Buhari Dauda Is Dead by Sierusvirus(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2017
I hope the stepmum should be sentence to death by hanging since her plan of sexual abuse on the little innocent boy has lead to his death.
I am watching and listening to know the penalty giving to the stepmum .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death / Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears / 653 New COVID-19 Cases, 305 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 18 - (2755 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.