Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. (19250 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / How To Raise A Pigeon. Do You Have Any Idea To Share? / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by okenwaa(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2017
1.It'll make my boys soft.

2.person neva chop well e go cm be to feed dog.

3.In Nigeria,we lock our pet in a cage which shouldn't be so.

4.In naija dogs are used as tag team partners to our aboki gate/security men dem.

5.Calabar people instead of pet see dogs as meat for soup,stew and pepper soup.

6.I hate pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Doesn't change my hatred for dogs lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by MadCow1: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2017
kingreign:
Yes, especially around Doberman and Rottweiler breeds and it's important the parents are always starving the dogs and the dogs are unleashed within the house when the children are around.

Damn it dude. Dogs around kids are like Nuclear missiles around Boko haram territories.

If you buy a Doberman Pincher as a Pup and raise it with kids, it's not an issue. Even Pitbulls. It depends on how the dog was raised and the environment. I have seen people with even the infamous Dogo Argentino and they were well behaved. If you raise those dogs well, they are more protective than a Maid. Any Moorafucker wet near your children is going down be it human, animal or spirit. grin

But just in case you have a phobia for those breeds you can always go for smaller dogs like the Ilhasa Apso, Samoyeds, Chihuahuas and the other terriers.

When my kids arrive, each of them will have a Great Dane companion.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by marooh: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Hahahah no try our Bingo dog...after eating shit grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Mustiboy(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2017
I do not rear a dog but my neighbor who does treats her husband's 2 dogs like something, she doesn't like them touching her, she hits them with a stick or Broom at the slightest provocation. She spits whenever they pass by and lay all kinds of causes on them.mind you, these dogs are very neat and fine dogs but I don't know why she treats them like that. Just last week, one of the dogs came into our sitting room and lay on one of the sofas. I didn't mind, I just let it be. Her son saw the dog and told the mother. Immediately after hearing this, she came to my house with a stick and said I soul have broken its head. That I shouldn't allow a dog in my house.
In my mind, I was just saying "na your house? Abi na your sofa?"

4 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by fidet1(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg, who get dog for sale?? I reside in Abuja
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by MadCow1: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2017
marooh:
Hahahah no try our Bingo dog...after eating shit grin

Africanis or Mongrels are very intelligent and loyal breeds. Highly resistant to diseases and if well raised and groomed can be very lovely dogs. I have had atleast 4 in my life time and they were all good dogs especially "Cane" who was my fighter. If you beat me for area, I dey go call Cane for you. The only problem be say Cane only understand "Attack", e no dey hear "e don do" or "forgive am".. grin grin

Good solid breed the Africanis a.k.a Mongrel a.k.a Ekwuke. Ask your vet about them.

9 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by kingreign(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2017
logadims:
More pictures... don't forget to go like our page: www.fb.com/KennelClubOfRivers for more enlightening posts..

later that dog will turn around and maul those çhildren. It happens most times, me dislikes dogs.
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by logadims: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2017
kingreign:

later that dog will turn around and maul those çhildren. It happens most times, me dislikes dogs.
it won't. it depends on how you train them.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Ochibavictor(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2017
weiren:
I prefer cat to dog cat is my favourite pet
lol.a typical Nigerian won't say that
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by teamsynergy: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
veekid:
Not good for Muslim homes

there are tribes in Saudi that keep dogs ... FYI, the a muslims

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by exclusivejayce(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2017
if my dog could read, i would have suggest this post to him. Instead of being a companion, he's a thief. Alako ba.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by agarawu23(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2017
No be only dog angry
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Dannyfan(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2017
exclusivejayce:
if my dog could read, i would have suggest this post to him. Instead of being a companion, he's a thief. Alako ba.
infact, u cant keep secret, and u 'to ashari aja re' it unfare ooooo
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Jamescosmas(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
I hate dogs and cats..i can't keep them as pets...
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by logadims: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Jamescosmas:
I hate dogs and cats..i can't keep them as pets...
just try owning a dog as a pet. then your hatred will turn to love

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by YOLO1(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2017
I love dogs but I love doggy more
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Kokaine(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2017
lol. so true. dogs love unconditiinally

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
logadims:
More pictures... don't forget to go like our page: www.fb.com/KennelClubOfRivers for more enlightening posts..

Chief, is that a lion in the cage?
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by veekid(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2017
teamsynergy:

there are tribes in Saudi that keep dogs ... FYI, the a muslims
we talking religion here; not tribes bro
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Akinya17: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2017
My siblings and I grew up around dogs. Dogs are highly intelligent animals. I had fun as a child growing up around dogs.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by chris4gold(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Issokay
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by WhereIsBuhari: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2017
I hate dogs.
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by ahmedbanj(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Not with what those 2 crazy dogs arnd my strit showed me some years back wld I buy dose mad animals,lol
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by kelsmic: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
this is interesting. I actually know of a friend, who gifted his daughter a Lhasa apso, and you need to see the bond they have. The Apso would always climb the chairs or would always stay close to her. And I have also seen some lovely companion digs doing wonders to family members, especially the Labs, and retrievers.... Nice one Poster...
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by donqx: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
really
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by olowobaba10: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2017
MANY DOGS HAVE ATTACKED AND BITTEN THEIR OWNERS TO DEATH. WHEN A DOG BECOMES CONFUSED AND AGGRESSIVE , IT MAY BITE HIS OWNER, NOT MY THING

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by donsiqua(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Dogs!
Spits... ..i fucking hate those breed of animals.
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by vislabraye(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
logadims:
thank you!
And bulldogs too...
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by SlyPe(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Same here smiley
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by XX01(f): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2017
I totally agree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Home Made Recipes You Prepared For Your Dog / How Do You Contol An Overly Aggressive Puppy? / Help, Both My Dogs Are Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.