Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. (19252 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / How To Raise A Pigeon. Do You Have Any Idea To Share? / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by teamsynergy: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
veekid:
we talking religion here; not tribes bro

these tribes are Muslims, yet they keep dogs ....
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by UncutSk(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Fukk dogs
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by kelsmic: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2017
just like humans, when triggered they can display some characters that signify or tell why they are animals. But early socialization and channelled training or conditioning can go a long way in making them #Man's Best Friend#
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Brushless: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Flashh:
This post can't impress a friend of mine. He detest dogs. grin
He must be a Muslim.
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Immanueladebol(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
GSD FOR SALE!

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Brushless: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
phantom02:
hausa dog nkor??
You ever seen an Hausa man with dog? Very rear. Their religious belief will not allow them breed one.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Jamescosmas(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2017
if you are my friend the day I will stop visiting your house will be the day you will get a dog ..
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by logadims: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Chief, is that a lion in the cage?
lol. it's a dog smiley
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by TemmyTee82(f): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
....and it can be devastating for the children when the pet eventually dies. It was for me. A heart rending experience.

But how I love dogs! They would never depart from my home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Vioncy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
dogs are like children, the way you train them, that's how they'd behave....training not to bite from young age, and they won't
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by logadims: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Vioncy:
dogs are like children, the way you train them, that's how they'd behave....training not to bite from young age, and they won't
correct!
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by roqrules04(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm always scared of dogs.. I prefer cats though grin

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Greatzeus(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Give the dog a bone,leave the dog alone,let the dog roam,he will find his way home grin

Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Flashh: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Brushless:
He must be a Muslim.
Na! He's a Christian.
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
temmytee82:
....and it can be devastating for the children when the pet eventually dies. It was for me. A heart rending experience.But how I love dogs! They would never depart from my home.

cool
Re: 13 Reasons Why It Is Important To Raise Kids Around Dogs. by Greenback: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
donjaky:

cool

Where are you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Home Made Recipes You Prepared For Your Dog / How Do You Contol An Overly Aggressive Puppy? / Help, Both My Dogs Are Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.