Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Business Idea For Ten Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Idea For Ten Million Naira (2624 Views)

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by 10digit: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Hello Nairalander, I was given 10million naira from sales of my parent inheritance and will like to know the best business to invest the money in wisely with high return. your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Prosperousman(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
there are so many businesses out there, you have to know which one you have passion for. as for me going into manufacturing and food processing pays. you may be tempted to go into agriculture but you have to be guided by practising farmer rather than farm consultant (unless he is practising).
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by jd1986(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
10digit:
Hello Nairalander, I was given 10million naira from sales of my parent inheritance and will like to know the best business to invest the money in wisely with high return. your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks
Buy a house, land or build an hostel undecided.
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Flawlessangel(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
10digit:

Dude investment is key. Do you live in Lagos? Would u want to attend a business seminar where you can be shown an investment that would blow u away?

Dude if I had just 900 thousand naira, I will make millions within months on that investment. If you want to find out more about the investment let me know
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by dotcomnamename: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Dude investment is key. Do you live in Lagos? Would u want to attend a business seminar where you can be shown an investment that would blow u away?

Dude if I had just 900 thousand naira, I will make millions within months on that investment. If you want to find out more about the investment let me know

''If I had just 900 thousand naira, I will make millions within months on that investment''

Easier said than done! Enu dun ro efo. Coughssss undecided

4 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by IWealthCreator: 2:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Invest 50% in treasury bills, the other 50% 1. you can buy 2 cars (N3m) for uber services; most importantly ensure you invest in things that can bring in daily income. the balance 2m you can invest in a car wash biz. ... my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2017
10digit:

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Flawlessangel(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
dotcomnamename:

''If I had just 900 thousand naira, I will make millions within months on that investment''

Easier said than done! Enu dun ro efo. Coughssss undecided

Wtf are you saying. It's something I already earn from though to a lesser extent cos my investment is very little.

852k happens to be the highest package which pays u 250k per month. In 4 months that's 1 million naira

We are even having a seminar today in Ikeja, Don't argue against what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by dotcomnamename: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Wtf are you saying. It's something I already earn from though to a lesser extent cos my investment is very little.

852k happens to be the highest package which pays u 250k per month. In 4 months that's 1 million naira

We are even having a seminar today in Ikeja, Don't argue against what u don't know

Lol see this man, he thinks he's talking to a novice. From 900k to millions in 4 months, now its from 852k to 250k per month. Isorite, dey there dey deceive yourself and be thinking you dey deceive me.

5 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Flawlessangel(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Lol see this man, he thinks he's talking to a novice. From 900k to millions in 4 months, now its from 852k to 250k per month. Isorite, dey there dey deceive yourself and be thinking you dey deceive me.

250k x 4 is what? Isn't that 1 million? Isn't that 4 months? So u no know math?

I don't know if you are intentionally trolling or just trying to act smart . I said 900k because you can open 2 account with it for more income

852k for the biggest package and 45k for one of the smaller packages. U gain a bonus when u have more than one account.

Stop posting crap trying to argue against what you don't know. You won't come for the seminar, you won't even find out what it's all about yet u are trying to say it's a scam. Nothing makes one lose life changing opportunities in life more than fear

Do you think it's a business where u don't see who u are dealing with? Dude seminars are organized in several states in Nigeria to enlighten people about this opportunity. Like I said there is a seminar going on today in Ikeja as I type this

Look at my topics u would find one where I was asking for a loan without collateral. This is the business I wanted to invest in if I got the money

I don't have time to force anybody. No be by force to relax make money . All I did was present an amazing opportunity. Either grab or leave

It's not like the money you make is coming to my pocket sef
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Dnockeror333(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Look at my topics u would find one where I was asking for a loan without collateral. This is the business I wanted....

Brother, have you gotten the loan? I can help you if you have'nt.

And what business can one do with such loan more than buying and selling of goods please?
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by sonnie10: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Look for location near a quarry site, rent or buy a piece of land. Make sure you have good source of water supply or better still drill a bore hole.

Make contact to buy cement in bulk. Buy block making machines and start producing vibrated block. The ones made from stone dust.

Land #2M
Lister 750k
Trailer of cement
#1.7M
Borehole 700k
Housing structure 500k
Molds 500k
Dyna truck used #1.5M
Miscellaneous #1M

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Flawlessangel(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Look at my topics u would find one where I was asking for a loan without collateral. This is the business I wanted....

Brother, have you gotten the loan? I can help you if you have'nt.

And what business can one do with such loan more than buying and selling of goods please?

Bro please help me, I haven't seen the loan o and if u are interested I can also introduce you to the business. I promise u u won't be disappointed

We will both do it together and make cool cash. We can even meet in person if you want

If u help me with that loan u would be changing my life forever
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by delawal: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
funny funny replies. if someone asks abt a biz venture to do and u don't have sth reasonable simply shut up and keep reading
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by zamirikpo(m): 4:56am On Aug 12, 2017
@op......If I was in ur shoes, I would first fix that cash in TB for at least 6mnths, in that time I would make a decision and possibly do an apprentiship in my chosen field.

10m is a lot of money, but believe me its not so much. U could go back to zero naira with the speed of light if u get it wrong

Most importantly,if u can, never ,I repeat never u open a business and hand it over to anyone to manage for u. If u can't manage it urself don't bother opening it at all.

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by dotcomnamename: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Flawlessangel:

I don't know if you are intentionally trolling or just trying to act smart . I said 900k because you can open 2 account with it for more income

852k for the biggest package and 45k for one of the smaller packages. U gain a bonus when u have more than one account.

Stop posting crap trying to argue against what you don't know. You won't come for the seminar, you won't even find out what it's all about yet u are trying to say it's a scam. Nothing makes one lose life changing opportunities in life more than fear

Do you think it's a business where u don't see who u are dealing with? Dude seminars are organized in several states in Nigeria to enlighten people about this opportunity. Like I said there is a seminar going on today in Ikeja as I type this

Look at my topics u would find one where I was asking for a loan without collateral. This is the business I wanted to invest in if I got the money

I don't have time to force anybody. No be by force to relax make money . All I did was present an amazing opportunity. Either grab or leave

Lol. I wont even insult you back. You are a baby. All i will tell you is: "Keep deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving people".

Na your way! Outa here.. grin
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by hiibiz(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Invest 50% in cryptocurrency. Buy and keep, it will appreciate then you sell. (long-term)
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by dujaswags1(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Do you stay around Enugu and you keep your options open to things like business opportunities. WhatsApp me now 08164312775
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Dnockeror333(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Bro please help me, I haven't seen the loan o and if u are interested I can also introduce you to the business. I promise u u won't be disappointed

We will both do it together and make cool cash. We can even meet in person if you want

If u help me with that loan u would be changing my life forever

Brother, if you are true to God, am a disciple of `The Promise' of eternal abode,

I want so much to clean the pins we bore from day to day but, what power had I? Nothing! Oh my God....

I'll share ny desire with you.

I even need a business partner too. But not someone who is pompous nor proud.
Anyway, why not send your wish (e m a i l) to

ashvicooo

(at)

gmail

(dot)

com

THE FEAR OF MENS RAGE MADE UP THE USE OF CODES! (laughing)

Do ou understand the filmy code? See you later.
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Dnockeror333(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=Flawlessangel post=

If u help me with that loan u would be changing my life forever [/quote]
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Dnockeror333(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2017
sonnie10:
Look for location near a quarry site, rent or buy a piece of land. Make sure you have good source of water supply or better still drill a bore hole.

Make contact to buy cement in bulk. Buy block making machines and start producing vibrated block. The ones made from stone dust.

Land #2M
Lister 750k
Trailer of cement
#1.7M
Borehole 700k
Housing structure 500k
Molds 500k
Dyna truck used #1.5M
Miscellaneous #1M

Your quotes made heart glad, indeed!

And can you also tell a man, how he could use a small expenditure of #100,000 in business? What type of business would he do, to which he'll earn twice or a little more of his capital after a 12month period?

Is there Agricultural related busness?

Buying and selling of crops?

Where these crops can be bought in cheap forms?

Please, the said man, need my reply. Be a brother keeper. And with your showers of love, be compassionate.

Expecting you.

Thank you.
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Dnockeror333(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
delawal:
funny funny replies. if someone asks abt a biz venture to do and u don't have sth reasonable simply shut up and keep reading

I dont think so, elongation is not abnormal!

Funny funny?

Putting blue thread going to the East on another blue thread going North is similiarity, only their directions differ.

If you think to help or seek help, to elongate a thread where you read someone asking for what you also want is a sin, then bro's you are a hard faced director without mercy nor smiling justice!

Think this over before justling your humble keyboard for a madder replicate!

Brother Lawal, help out man!
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by erenax: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Lol. Na ponzi scheme
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Flawlessangel(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Brother, if you are true to God, am a disciple of `The Promise' of eternal abode,

I want so much to clean the pins we bore from day to day but, what power had I? Nothing! Oh my God....

I'll share ny desire with you.

I even need a business partner too. But not someone who is pompous nor proud.
Anyway, why not send your wish (e m a i l) to

ashvicooo

(at)

gmail

(dot)

com

THE FEAR OF MENS RAGE MADE UP THE USE OF CODES! (laughing)

Do ou understand the filmy code? See you later.

U mean I should send my loan request to that email or is it your email?
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by TAGf(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
invest half in my food production business. email me at foodhubnig at gmail dot com
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by TAGf(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
invest half in my food production business. email me at foodhubnig at gmail dot com
or whatsapp me on 08162448451
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2017
for those with spare cash invest in mmm. if you are looking for where to get daily updates and discuss with other participants;
join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by zamirikpo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

for those with spare cash invest in mmm. if you are looking for where to get daily updates and discuss with other participants;
join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature

We bind u IJN......amen

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
zamirikpo:

We bind u IJN......amen

? i used for "those" that doesn't mean all. so you can Bleep off and leave the interested ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn 1k Daily With Kriseven Investment / It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.