Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob (3413 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / Why Do Guys Want Girls To Love Them Only When Broke??? / See What This Facebook User Want Girls To Do To Win His Heart (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Joel3(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
how a female breast should look like is a mental thing. fuc.k the media that keep promoting firm breast. i am now falling in love with fallen boobs.

girls with firm boobs don't always allow me to do my business, they complained too much that i will fall their boobs. everything is the boobs this and that, just like their live depends and revolved around their boob.

but i was with a girl with fallen boobs i did everything i need to do. suck it, press and squeeze it to my urged and satisfaction until small fluid start coming out from her nipple. she was just screaming and enjoying it, i part the boobs from the middle making the breast to tight/round and full, this cut blood supply to the breast as i saw veins. i was free with the boobs unlike other girls with firm breast. i am now convinced that fallen breast are the best to handle. and firm breast is over hype.

give me fallen and full breast any day and anytime.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Yabaleft

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Yeligray(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2017
If you collect fallen breast you may go into a state of recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Are you done now cheesy?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by wtfcoded: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2017
See u on the other side grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Joel3(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
Are you done now cheesy?
is yours fallen wink
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
So should we now fry beans?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
What sort of nonsense so I always see in this section every day undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Joel3:
is yours fallen wink
Are yours fallen? Correct yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2017
One man's meat is another's poison.
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Eniqma(f): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2017
undecidedYou are saying this because you have not seen what a fallen boobs really look like.
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by gabinogem(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy sickology 101
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Joel3(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Eniqma:
undecidedYou are saying this because you have not seen what a fallen boobs really look like.
lol i am not talking of flat boob oh... not the Slipper's kind of boob
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by fineboynl(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Ebayray:
One man's meat is another's poison.
hi you are not looking bad which part in Benin city are you?
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
fineboynl:
hi you are not looking bad which part in Benin city are you?

Uniben

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Eniqma(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2017
grin
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Joel3(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by fineboynl(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Ebayray:

Uniben
please respond to my PM.
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Pusyiter(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
No boobs can be regarded as ''fallen''. It depends on where you are looking at them from. If you are looking from under, you see them differently.
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ebayray:

Uniben
He's a yahoo boi, guide your destiny wella
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He's a yahoo boi, guide your destiny wella

How sure are you shocked
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by fineboynl(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
guy you de craze.. do we know before
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
fineboynl:
guy you de craze.. do we know before
grin
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by fineboynl(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

grin
this is not a laughing matter, i don't like such kind of joke. bye
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2017
fineboynl:
this is not a laughing matter, i don't like such kind of joke. bye
Guy u suppose understand say him dey joke nau
Haba cheesy
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by Candybob(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2017
lol.. the kind of things that run through some people head
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by EmpressEnnie(f): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Now i understand perfectly.many are mad,few are roaming nairaland.just imagine,the future leaders..smh
Re: I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob by abelprice(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Joel3:
is yours fallen wink

R. I. P English

(1) (Reply)

Model Shows How Indian Disney Princesses Would Look Like(photos) / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently / The Following Signs Telling That A Girl Is Totally In Love With You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.