Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. (3370 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by naijakick1(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
My name is Stephen. I hail from western part of Nigeria. This is my story. It has been a while that I have been living with my brother in lagos with his family. My brother works with a private company in lagos state. Most of the time it always remain me and my sister in law in the house and we both played, gist and do the house chores together. Few days ago while watching movie together in the sitting room, I discovered she was trying to show me part of her body with her hot seducing dress. But the one that shocked my head mostly was when she invite me to her room yesterday to help her hang something on the wall while doing it she grabbed me from the back and was telling me that "let do it, nothing we happen". I immediately ran outside to avoid been tempted. Now she is still disturbing me, begging me, sending some text, seducing me.... And my brother has always been good to me I don't want to repay him like this. Am confused What should I do? Should I go ahead or tell my brother the whole story? Kindly need your help.
Source :http://www.9jakick.com.ng/2017/12/my-sister-in-law-is-showing-me-green.html
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2017
accept now, at least you needed an advice , so just follow whatever advice we give u undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Are the both of you related?. It's only in this part of the country that sisters/brothers in-law see dating themselves as a taboo.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by eezeribe(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2017
OK
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2017
I'm giving you the good ahead order.soldier you are permitted to fall in and out of her as long as you are the one calling the shot.if you don't ,she will be hurted and will set you up with your brother.so just do her good for us.
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by luminouz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
OP..... If u think I will click dar link....Ori e to Daru!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by skywalker240(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
O Ye bloggers, is this the new method? .. grin
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by onemmanuel(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Are the both of you related?. It's only in this part of the country that sisters/brothers in-law see dating themselves as a taboo.
DO PEOPLE STILL THINK WITH THEIR BRAIN?
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by onemmanuel(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Go and start dating and sleeping with your brother-in-law or biological brother, Senseless Idiot, These are the kind of people without ambition that ruin people's future and marriages
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by izaray(f): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
That your brothe wife self has brain issue.
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
onemmanuel:

Go and start dating and sleeping with your brother-in-law or biological brother, Senseless Idiot, These are the kind of people without ambition that ruin people's future and marriages
onemmanuel:

DO PEOPLE STILL THINK WITH THEIR BRAIN?
Are you ok?. Haven't you heard stories of two brothers or sisters marring from the same family?. Is your sister/brother in-law a blood relative?. Speaking of brain, if I decide to give you one, you still won't use use it so remain brainless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Fmartin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmm..
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by ChewingStick(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
accept now, at least you needed an advice , so just follow whatever advice we give u undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
woman, be kiafu
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by pedrilo: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
caught up in this web and im digging her wella based on mutual understanding that we cannot end up togeda.
anytime bf calls wen im banging, i jejelly hold on for her to finish
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by NeedfulJaques(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is not good.
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by onemmanuel(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Are you ok?. Haven't you heard stories of two brothers or sisters marring from the same family?. Is your sister/brother in-law a blood relative?. Speaking of brain, if I decide to give you one, you still won't use use it so remain brainless.
Your senseless way of thinking tells alot even in your posts, How can you give brain, when you lack one? moreover, if you had a brain i would not take it, because your thinking ability is useless
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Michelle55: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
undecided what kinda signal please? traffic signal or what? I need clarification before I say what's on my mind
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by habsydiamond(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Even if Ur brother is not good to u....so u will Bleep wife....how will u feel in is presence....u better tell Ur brother wife to off her signal and face what she came to do in Ur brother's house
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by hkidola00(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
pedrilo:
caught up in this web and im digging her wella based on mutual understanding that we cannot end up togeda.
anytime bf calls wen im banging, i jejelly hold on for her to finish
now I'm scared of women, pls is her relationship with her bf d crios one,like is it serious

Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by earthsync(f): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
luminouz:
OP..... If u think I will click dar link....Ori e to Daru!! undecided

He already posted the full story from the source since people like you don't like clicking links undecided
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
earthsync:

He already posted the full story from the source since people like you don't like clicking links undecided
K

Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:

Are you high?

It's his brother's wife we are talking about.

What is the matter with you?
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by pedrilo: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
hkidola00:
now I'm scared of women, pls is her relationship with her bf d crios one,like is it serious
yes very serious, na women way be dat. And d guy dey worship her even wen I dey pour akamu for her mouth after hot bj. Dnt trust ladies bro
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by hkidola00(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
pedrilo:
yes very serious, na women way be dat. And d guy dey worship her even wen I dey pour akamu for her mouth after hot bj. Dnt trust ladies bro
bj? dis one be how,but seriously, I av av a 19 yr old girl with very crious relationship, I even deflowered her,she's staying with me supporting my football,100 sure she hasn't cheat cos she do swear to it even if I don't ask her to...she doesn't know I have her Facebook password, and I read all she does,no foul play,but ur comment made me swap d thought to her..
but will u like if ur gf cheat like dat on u
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by pedrilo: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
hkidola00:
bj? dis one be how,but seriously, I av av a 19 yr old girl with very crious relationship, I even deflowered her,she's staying with me supporting my football,100 sure she hasn't cheat cos she do swear to it even if I don't ask her to...she doesn't know I have her Facebook password, and I read all she does,no foul play,but ur comment made me swap d thought to her..
but will u like if ur gf cheat like dat on u
whether I like it or not, I expect her to cheat bro. it boils down to expectations.

1 Like

Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Mcquine:

Are you high?

It's his brother's wife we are talking about.

What is the matter with you?
I'm not high. There're better ways to call someone's attention to something with going abusive. Well, I read wrongly then.

Onemmanuel, sorry for the insult but you started it.
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Lalas247(f): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Mount her and give her belle undecided

Na useless signal u go dey see... your mates are seeing business signals ... na sister in law ur head dey .. worthless deek undecided

Don’t quote me o
Anofia
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by Organs(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Some misunderstandings here.

Definition of sister-in-law for English Language Learners

1: the sister of your husband or wife

2: the wife of your brother

3: the wife of the brother of one's husband or wife.
Re: My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. by onemmanuel(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I'm not high. There're better ways to call someone's attention to something with going abusive. Well, I read wrongly then.

Onemmanuel, sorry for the insult but you started it.
i am sorry too for my use of words, apology accepted

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker / Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? / Is My Sexual Libido High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.